Masturbating when driving

I like to take long drives out in the country at night in the nude. Stroking and edging my cock along is part of it.

Wow! You just brought back some good memories for me. It has been a very long time since I drove naked at night. I always finished with with a huge orgasm.

Edging for more than 1000 miles.

My wife and I had been separated for three months. I edged for the more than the 1000-mile-car ride to reunite with her. It was excruciating. the vibration of the motor, the warmth of the car and its rocking motion, along with my anticipation brought me close to spilling over so often that when finally we were alone together, I didn't so much have an orgasm as releasing a flood, easily four times the volume I usually produce. It pooled on her belly, flood her pubic hair, and spilled off both side of her hips.

I have a long commute and after a late shift (2am) I fantasise and play all the way home. The motorway is quiet at that time.

It's not dangerous, it actually keeps me from falling asleep! I've had some of my filthiest story ideas while driving and stroking my cock.

I never got my cock out but rubbed myself a lot trough pants... had a feew blowjobd while driving ... art nigth

Love driving down the expressway with my hard cock out, pulling alongside semis so the driver can see

Love it

I drive quite a lot every day. And I spend most of that time listening to “text with audioand “here on late, edging my hard cock. It actually turns me on to know that truckers, pick up trucks, SUV drivers can potentially see me rubbing my hard dick.

I used to drive quite a bit for work. Nothing like driving naked with a hard on, except driving naked with a hard on and a friend in the cab. I worried about making too much mess in the car so used to like finding spots for a jerk off by the side of the road, the more exposed the better.

I frequently masturbate while driving, but almost always in the pants and hardly ever to completion. Still, it's fun.

Of course, all the time. Drive home from work gets boring. If I get close before home, I usually pull over on the shoulder or a parking lot.

I stumbled across this thread and decided to see if it could be revived.

On long drives I enjoy masturbating in the car to relieve the boredom. I wish I had more opportunities to take long drives. It definitely take me longer to cum than when when I masturbate at him - and that's good thing!

When I first started I was always afraid somebody would catch me and once a trucker let me know by blasting his horn. Nowadays I don't care if someone catches me, in fact, now I enjoy the fact that people might see what I'm doing.

Generally I keep my cock in my pants and rub my cock from teh outside. At night I'll pull my pats down to I can have direct contact. And I enjoy shooting my cum wherever it might in the car. I enjoy the mess I create :)

My wife and I do this all the time when we go out for dinner. On the way hope we both masturbate and I usually make sure her tits are visible vehicles passing by - even if she still a bit nervous at times.

My wife and I do this all the time when we go out for dinner. On the way hope we both masturbate and I usually make sure her tits are visible vehicles passing by - even if she still a bit nervous at times.

Good man! Nice of you to share her visually!

My wife and I did a cross country trip last year, and we masturbated each other a number of times while driving. Sometimes we'd do it while listening to audio stories here. Made the trip a lot more fun :)

I did it once like 25-30 yo. Was horny and driving home at night. When I came it was such a ducking mess and very hard to clean up and get out if the car. My first and last time.

When I was dating my wife, we went to the races at Waterford ct, and the next morning we drive down the Merritt parkway (twisty, pretty wooded road w no shoulder) with me w one hand in the wheel and the other rubbing her clit thru her jeans the whole way. She must’ve cum a dozen times over that 40/50 mile stretch.

I did it once like 25-30 yo. Was horny and driving home at night. When I came it was such a ducking mess and very hard to clean up and get out if the car. My first and last time.

When I was dating my wife, we went to the races at Waterford ct, and the next morning we drive down the Merritt parkway (twisty, pretty wooded road w no shoulder) with me w one hand in the wheel and the other rubbing her clit thru her jeans the whole way. She must’ve cum a dozen times over that 40/50 mile stretch.

I drive the Merritt a lot. I'll be thinking of that next time I'm there :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakdraven View Post
Good man! Nice of you to share her visually!

I know I would appreciate it if I was in a passing car! ;)

When my wife and I first got together, I made her cum 13 times while on a one hour drive. I wasn't rubbing her clit through her jeans, I was rubbing her clit the whole time.
She has returned the favor by giving me some wonderful hand jobs while we are on the road.

I used to do it often coming home home from work. I'd pull
my jeans and underwear down and then try to cover up at all the
stops at traffic lights when vehicles next to me were higher up
and could look down. By the end though it would, like you said, make
quite a mess sometimes....but, i would still keep doing it.

Back