Stuggling wearing clothing.

missmixalot

Really Experienced
I am in a submissive CMnf relationship. This June, after a lot of organisation I spent the entire month nude. We had many social events and adventures and I loved it.
Now I am on a real downer wearing clothing and being back at work. I find clothes very uncomfortable after not wearing them for so long and miss the sexual dynamic. Although we are CMnf at weekends and evening we are together I find it's not enough.
Just moaning I guess lol.

Interesting, so tell us about the month naked. Did you go out in public or was it mostly stay at home? Any guests show up?

Interesting, so tell us about the month naked. Did you go out in public or was it mostly stay at home? Any guests show up?

We went out publicly but to mostly private areas as we didnt want to get arrested. We went to friends houses but in the back seat of a car with smoked glass windows and Sir had quite a few of his fiends over duribg thr month.

I don't like most clothes. At home I rarely wear underwear and wear loose fitting dresses most of the time. I don't feel comfortable walking around naked like I used to because I have a couple people living in my back house and they can see in the windows. I am less concerned about the neighbors seeing me. I just don't want to make the others living here uncomfortable.

I don't like most clothes. At home I rarely wear underwear and wear loose fitting dresses most of the time. I don't feel comfortable walking around naked like I used to because I have a couple people living in my back house and they can see in the windows. I am less concerned about the neighbors seeing me. I just don't want to make the others living here uncomfortable.

Where I live and Sir's house is quite secluded so I never have to wear clothes at home.

Haven't worn boxers in years. And love going nude when I can. I think the longest I went was like 3 days. Love the idea of doing it longer like you did!

Nudist

I sympathize with your dilemma. I too hate clothes. Real nudists here. Live clothing free as much as possible. Go to a nude beach, hike and canoe/camp naked. I love to be nude alone and with others.

Tom.
fotographer4@yahoo.com

I too dislike being clothed. The first thing i do when i get home is start peeling off clothes!

I am in a submissive CMnf relationship. This June, after a lot of organisation I spent the entire month nude. We had many social events and adventures and I loved it.
Now I am on a real downer wearing clothing and being back at work. I find clothes very uncomfortable after not wearing them for so long and miss the sexual dynamic. Although we are CMnf at weekends and evening we are together I find it's not enough.
I'm sorry your having to wear clothing and find your CMNF lifestyle amazing , miss your pic thread and glad your and Sir are doing well.

I love being nude too

After our lovely warm summer, a rare thing in Scotland I’ve loved being naked most of the time on my own and with others.
The fresh air and warmth of the sun is lovely on your body as is skinny dipping. It does make me more highly sexed too and it’s lovely living in the moment and enjoying one another sexually out doors.
I see where your all coming from.

After our lovely warm summer, a rare thing in Scotland I’ve loved being naked most of the time on my own and with others.

I'm based in Scotland too. This last month has to be one of the only months in years when extensive outdoor nudity was a realistic prospect. Wonderful.

A few years ago I was at my father's cottage deep in the forests of Ontario. His cottage - now mine - was one of the first on our lake when the Kawarthas were flooded a hundred years ago.

It was late summer, when every life possible is buzzing, sparkling and crackling. Fireflies by the millions thrived in the humid August air, turning the deepest dark into a galaxy of stars.

I'd only meant to go out for a midnight walk.

As an Infantryman and a combat veteran, darkness holds no fear for me; quite the opposite. The dark is a comforting place; a protective shroud to wrap around myself.

I set out on my walk, even without the millions of fireflies my eyes perfectly attuned to the night of my native soil.
Then - I still don't know why - I stopped, perfectly at peace and wanting to join more fully with the world around me. I took off my clothes and folded them by the trunk of a distinctive tree.
I walked naked - at 1 in the morning - down the mile-long road to the nearby resort, totally at peace and happy. Whenever the lights of a vehicle approached I did my duck-and-fade trick; one known well to stealth soldiers of any Army. There was the thrill of possible discovery, but more the freedom of just being one, singular, alone and unprotected in every possible way.

It was lovely. :)

Back