Udders, hucows, mating and milking

Pink2.png




Happy Pervy Thursday...;)

and of course:

Mmmmmmmm milk me... Wish I was lactating.... Would loved to be milked/nursed from....


:cathappy:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh god, this is a gorgeous fantasy that I've had in some degree for a long time. It just makes a girl feel so much like a *woman*. To have babies, to give milk, to give from your breast...it is such a primal female desire that hits me deep inside. :eek:
 
Haven't seen such large breasts on japnese women before. Yummy . Truly milkable

I believe that is Maria Ogura...she's got some amazing tits and full of milk squirting eveywhere. hot bondage stuff too. i blew so many loads beating off to that. lol
 
Some of those Japanese milkers get into the milking experience, they have milk bars over there that use breast milk. And yes there is some really big boobs over there and most do milk!
 
I would love to be a farmer and having lovely hucows at will. That would be a good life
 
So here is my update, thanks to this thread that I decided to try this fetish: I put a CL ad up for this, and actually got a real person, (perhaps the most amazing part of this whole thing). She has now agreed to be my cow for my own farming purposes.

We txted all day today and talked dirty and she's wicked excited to try this, as am i. (she also said i'm wicked cute which is good too). Along with this, she sent pics of her udders hanging out for me. ...and she agreed we shall call them udders from this point on, and i am her farmer, and she is my cow. so i have a setup already whereby she's agreed to be put on a leash and collar, with acowbell, and possibly little bells for her nipples, and to be led to the place i've setup for her, her pasture or grazeland so i've decided to call it, and she will be milked into a bucket or with a pump.

she also likes bondage and other stuff, and has good sized tits, which is all the best and we will be experimenting with that at some point. and she's gonna let me film it and wants to watch it too. she hopes to produce a lot of milk and i told her I will reward her for being a good cow, mostly with a huge load at the end.

so i'm super amped up for this! i will post back to let you guys know what happens.
 
Lucky for you!! And to find one close, with a lot of fun for both of you, or if she wants to try different things. Where you are there should be a lot of proper milking machines in back rooms in farms up there, just get the new parts for those milkers, and a way you go!!
 
Lucky for you!! And to find one close, with a lot of fun for both of you, or if she wants to try different things. Where you are there should be a lot of proper milking machines in back rooms in farms up there, just get the new parts for those milkers, and a way you go!!

Yeah I know. I guess you never know who's looking for what...I think most people don't get to experience all kinds of stuff because they are afraid to ask or look for it. Or whatever. But yeah she's pretty local, or close enough to make it a regular thing should all work out. And she said yeah she's willing to try about anything. Gotta love that! I got a breast pump to start with, like a manual one, which was weird shopping in a store for one....i was hoping no one would start asking me pregnancy questions cuz I had no answers for that....but luckily I got it and got out, so we're gonna try that.

If the milking thing doesn't work out as good as hoping, I can always tie her up, put clothespins on her nipples, and slap the crap out of her udders...she said I can be as rough as I want with her, and she seems very submissive and willing to partake in the whole master/slave or farmer/cow type of thing.
 
Yeah I know. I guess you never know who's looking for what...I think most people don't get to experience all kinds of stuff because they are afraid to ask or look for it. Or whatever. But yeah she's pretty local, or close enough to make it a regular thing should all work out. And she said yeah she's willing to try about anything. Gotta love that! I got a breast pump to start with, like a manual one, which was weird shopping in a store for one....i was hoping no one would start asking me pregnancy questions cuz I had no answers for that....but luckily I got it and got out, so we're gonna try that.

If the milking thing doesn't work out as good as hoping, I can always tie her up, put clothespins on her nipples, and slap the crap out of her udders...she said I can be as rough as I want with her, and she seems very submissive and willing to partake in the whole master/slave or farmer/cow type of thing.

Lucky you, If she's a real sub I would love to watch you milk her I live close enough.
 
Lucky you, If she's a real sub I would love to watch you milk her I live close enough.

she said she needs me to control her and use her however I want...and she's been open to just about everything i've said so far. It sounds like you could watch and she'd like that. I'm not gonna post any videos on the internet tho...unless she agrees and there's a chance we can make a lot of $ doing porn somehow. then i'd be like shit yeah. There is a good chance you'd be able to do more than watch, depending how much of a sub she is willing to be to please me. You could maybe even fuck her or have a 3 some w us. I'll have to get to know her better and see how open she is to that stuff, but I figure it's not off the table so far.
 
All I can say is...You lucky bastard!!! I would be interested in a video, that's for sure!!
 
Back
Top