Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're always ready for me to spank you? You don't have to answer that.

I'm still counting on you to come through at some point.
Oh, don't play coy, you know what I'm always ready for ;)

I do like that about you. Dress with no panties please :
Great! We can shop for panties too :cattail:

I'd love toy worship. I just wonder if I can handle it or if you're too sexy for me. Again great pictures and very sexy legs. :
Oh, sweet:heart:, my bark is much worse than my bite. IRL you'd find me to be shy and rather clumsy. ;)

Can it be bra and panty shopping?
For you? The world! :kiss: How are you, long time no see?

Liking the new dress set. You look very sexy and elegant at the same time, very nice.

Also liking the slow reveal, keep it up... or off
How about both? :devil:

Hope your week went well and you're having a great weekend:
I am, thank you. You're always so sweet to ask.

Great tease sweetie
Thank you

If all of heaven looks like you I'll repent now and never sin again. Love the pics!!
Well, aren't you just a sweet:heart:?

Happy Sunday!

Good morning, my :heart:bugs!

Well, it's no secret that I haven't been in front of the camera in a few weeks, so these next photos are just some random ones I have yet to post.

So, this is the "I just don't have time right now but still want to post series."

Wishing you all a great day.

So here comes an end to the new dress series. I think this means I need to go shopping. Who wants to come help me?

Wishing you all a good Saturday, lovebugs. I'll be out later today playing in the sunshine!

For random shots these are great. Shall we take some on our shopping trip? I can photog :D

Well, it's no secret that I haven't been in front of the camera in a few weeks, so these next photos are just some random ones I have yet to post.

So, this is the "I just don't have time right now but still want to post series."

Skin - that is what I want! Thanks for your hot pictures! :catroar:

I like it when your otherwise occupied if it involves me. Otherwise, I miss the pics. :rolleyes:
Well, you should be happy then, since I posted pics this morning *and* I'm now occupied with you. It *is* all about you, isn't it? Well, until it's all about me. [pauses to imagine both] :cattail:

Well, you should be happy then, since I posted pics this morning *and* I'm now occupied with you. It *is* all about you, isn't it? Well, until it's all about me. [pauses to imagine both] :cattail:

I know you either have or are about to slip on that Sunday dress and act all proper at church.

Just know that I know that underneath it all, there is a sexy little secret and an urge to throw your head back and scream it out, loud.

For you? The world! :kiss: How are you, long time no see?

I didn't know the world was for sale.
We'll shop for that after I help you pick out some sexy bras and panties.
And maybe fool around in a dressing room or two. ;)

I've been good.
It hasn't been too long, I'm here all the time.
Just not always talking.
But watching. :D

That first one is fabulous!! Thank you and enjoy your Sunday!

Love your random pictures. Have a great week.

You made my day with those pics. I can't tell you how turned on I am right now. Damn!!!

random but hot

I love the random picks for the new series. Have a great week

Hmmm Random Is

Gooodd!!!! Especially when it includes those sexy suckable nipples!!!

Hello sweet sexy one, gladly meet you in the dressing room if your other date doesn't show, wants to share, or you just "need" more than one! :D

Love the new pics, you look sexy and delicious. Hope you are having a good time.

I didn't know the world was for sale.
We'll shop for that after I help you pick out some sexy bras and panties.
And maybe fool around in a dressing room or two.
I've been good.
It hasn't been too long, I'm here all the time.
Just not always talking.
But watching.
Glad to hear you're good ~ and like to shop....let's go!!! :kiss:

I'm pretty shy and awkward also. It would be quite funny I bet lol. Great pics beautiful.
Well, we might be one tangled up mess, but if we survive, it could be lots of fun LOL :cattail:

That first one is fabulous!! Thank you and enjoy your Sunday!
Why, thank you!

Love your random pictures. Have a great week.
Thank you!

Is that a cute choker i see!! very naughty sexy girl !@!!!
I am feeling a little naughty these days :devil:

You made my day with those pics. I can't tell you how turned on I am right now. Damn!!!
I'll have to keep with this randomness, eh?

I love the random picks for the new series. Have a great week
You have a great week too :kiss:

Gooodd!!!! Especially when it includes those sexy suckable nipples!!!
Oh, you know just how I like it :devil:

Hello sweet sexy one, gladly meet you in the dressing room if your other date doesn't show, wants to share, or you just "need" more than one! :

Love the new pics, you look sexy and delicious. Hope you are having a good time.
There's always room for one more on such excursions ~ camera, lighting, panties, bras....

You are stunning! I love your breasts, especially your nipples!
Well, aren't you sweet? :kiss: Thank you.

Time for a name change.....Sexyshy I'm thinking!
Awwww, thank you sweetness! :kiss:

Happy Tuesday

Hey there lovebugs!

Hope you're all keeping cool this week ~ it's a scorcher here!

Glad to hear you like the random pics... so, here's another. Wishing you all a great week :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back