Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a quiet Sunday morning ~ perfect for posting a few dress pics.

Maybe I'll wear this one to church today. Say a prayer that the lightning bolt is a near miss when it comes crashing down...

Have a good day, lovebugs!

Hmmmmm, nice pics! And I love the idea of you wearing that dress to church,

I adore choker necklaces ~ and just got a few new ones recently. (I'm addicted to Etsy.) I don't think you're ever too old to wear one ~ and if I am, I don't care! I may have slightly submissive tendencies :rolleyes:

And as pic 8 shows, they look fantastic on you.

Its a really great pic. Because to me the pose says, sensuously kiss my neck. And at the same time the hand with the wedding band is telling me that is a forbidden fruit. Which just makes it look more tempting and juicy.

you are just gorgeous, so sexy hun and I think you have possible the most erotic breasts i have ever seen, so perfectly shaped and beautiful skin....I so want to kiss those nipples x
lucy x

Maybe I'll wear this one to church today. Say a prayer that the lightning bolt is a near miss when it comes crashing down...

The congregation would enjoy that
Certainly no lightning bolt :D:rose::kiss:

Ahhh

Such a lovely sexy lady mmmmmmm.

How did church in the sexy dress go or did you just go with being naughty under the dress? ;)

Hmmmmm, nice pics! And I love the idea of you wearing that dress to church,
Thank you! It is wrong to feel just a little bit naughty on Sunday? ;)

And as pic 8 shows, they look fantastic on you.

Its a really great pic. Because to me the pose says, sensuously kiss my neck. And at the same time the hand with the wedding band is telling me that is a forbidden fruit. Which just makes it look more tempting and juicy.
Thank you. I wish I could say I did that on purpose. Sometimes I just shoot and click. :cattail:

If you kiss me there be prepared to go a lot further. I'll start by licking my way down to your yummy nipples and worship them with my mouth. Where I go next is totally up to you. You really do make that dress look good. Thanks again for sharing such awesome pics. :rose:
Well, then, worship away....:devil:

Every pic you post offers a glimpse of heaven.
Oh, I hope there are sexier people than me in heaven. I like to people watch.

you are just gorgeous, so sexy hun and I think you have possible the most erotic breasts i have ever seen, so perfectly shaped and beautiful skin....I so want to kiss those nipples x
lucy x
Thank you lucy ~ you know how to make this shy girl :eek:

Enjoy your week and hope you get some fun time to enjoy
Me too!

The congregation would enjoy that
Certainly no lightning bolt
Ye of great faith ;)

Such a lovely sexy lady mmmmmmm.
Thank you!

How did church in the sexy dress go or did you just go with being naughty under the dress?
The lightning bolt was a near miss, and I live to post another day! Oh, and I always wear panties to church, especially under a light colored dress!

xxx

miss you hun

lol this one.. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90126880/6.10 new dress/L9.jpg i had a giggle wanting to make my own ....eal neacklass for you
Miss you too sweet:heart: You need to visit more often. ;)

Good morning!

So here comes an end to the new dress series. I think this means I need to go shopping. Who wants to come help me?

Wishing you all a good Saturday, lovebugs. I'll be out later today playing in the sunshine!

So here comes an end to the new dress series. I think this means I need to go shopping. Who wants to come help me?

Wishing you all a good Saturday, lovebugs. I'll be out later today playing in the sunshine!

Its been lovely knowing you yellow dress :)

Such a flirtatious wonderful looking body, I can't wait for the next set.

I'd gladly go shopping with you...but we will need to take some dressing room pics. I have some great ideas for purchases too.

Its been lovely knowing you yellow dress :)

Such a flirtatious wonderful looking body, I can't wait for the next set.
Thank you. What oh what shall the next set be?

I'd gladly go shopping with you...but we will need to take some dressing room pics. I have some great ideas for purchases too.
What time shall I be ready?

Skirt little girl and show your world to me!!!

Fredrock
Oh yeah, a little DMB reference....made my day :)

Say that on my lap. :rolleyes:
[Slides onto your lap] "That" :p

Maybe the next set should be my hand on your ass. . .

or you could just drop me those pics we talked about. :rolleyes:

Liking the new dress set. You look very sexy and elegant at the same time, very nice.

Also liking the slow reveal, keep it up... or off ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back