I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
evening all can't that that my day was that good spent a lot of it fighting with a manager that just is to stupid to understand.

Hellooooo to you both. I had a very good day, thank you. I hope you both had good days as well. :)

Pink I seem to have an overpowering urge to give you a passionate kiss. one that starts with me putting both my hands on the side/back of your head with my fingers through your hair tilting your head back and taking my time tasting you.

Pink I seem to have an overpowering urge to give you a passionate kiss. one that starts with me putting both my hands on the side/back of your head with my fingers through your hair tilting your head back and taking my time tasting you.

Ohhhhh myyyyyyyy, now that sounds lovely. :eek:

They appreciate "oh so dirty."

with my hands in your hair it allows me to pull your head back exposing your neck and collarbone I lightly us my teeth along your jawbone leaving kisses and little nips down your neck and on your exposed collarbone.

with my hands in your hair it allows me to pull your head back exposing your neck and collarbone I lightly us my teeth along your jawbone leaving kisses and little nips down your neck and on your exposed collarbone.

Sometimes having short hair is a good thing. *grin*

Thank you for that. :kiss:

Baby girl, how are you sweetheart? :kiss:

MP, haven't seen you around for a while... it is always so very nice to see you. :devil:

I'm doing fine JD, always nice to see ya...

I hope you all had a great day. I did.

The day was pretty awesome.... Went to Lowes and it was like heaven...LOL

evening all can't that that my day was that good spent a lot of it fighting with a manager that just is to stupid to understand.

Sorry you had a crazy day, hope you have a better one tomorrow....((HUGS))

I'm doing fine JD, always nice to see ya...

The day was pretty awesome.... Went to Lowes and it was like heaven...LOL

Sorry you had a crazy day, hope you have a better one tomorrow....((HUGS))

thank you it is getting better now that I am away for those Toxic people.and have been distracted by some beautiful full lips. :kiss:

You are so good to me. :kiss:

oh but I would much rather be oh so bad. standing behind you starting where you neck meets your shoulders kissing and biting my way down your naked back. only stopping to backtrack so that I can taste those lips again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back