• Rope Gag

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Stuff Gag

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tape Gag

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
Cock-Sucker...

sissy would prefer to have something substantial covering the mouth and something which would not be totally comfortable over a time period. :kiss:

The only thing to gag your sissy mouth should be your master's cock, the mouth must always be available for sexual purposes...

There's something really fascinating about muzzle gags for me, or even masks that cover the entire lower face.
However the easiest to use and a go-to is a ball gag.

Tape gags and other stuff works good on video, I don't think they are worthwhile in real world.

Golf Ball size Whiffle ball. The recipient can breath easily and when it's time to replace it with a cock it should be easy to remove, Especially if it is on an elastic band of some sort.

There's this type of gag that I once saw on Insex, that's basically a mouth spreader that goes completely inside teh mouth, holding the jaws open.

Well, it's not a "gag", rather a mouth spreader. But I thought it's worth mentioning.

I'm partial to a stuff gag or a Cleave gag (as I occasionally like to interact verbally). Albeit, it's not an effective gag.

I'm partial to anything that keeps my mouth open but allows for it to still be used...I saw a gag years ago that is large 'o' ring that has a smallish penis gag that pops inside so is effectively two in one...I so wish I had one!

I'm partial to anything that keeps my mouth open but allows for it to still be used...I saw a gag years ago that is large 'o' ring that has a smallish penis gag that pops inside so is effectively two in one...I so wish I had one!
Top rated erotic post!

My favourite would probably be the ball gag (not in the list?) - preferably about 1.75" across, shiny, and a little bit squishy. :D There's just something to be said about how it makes me feel to have something filling my mouth, that I can bite down on, and makes speech somewhat unintelligible. Adds to the whole objectification feeling.

My Dom's favourite to use on me is bondage tape, though (not the same as a tape gag - it sticks to itself, not on the skin, so it doesn't irritate or tear the skin, but you need to go around the head a few times). I like the feeling of bondage tape in general, so that's all good, but it does get rather sweaty after a while...

ooh that sounds fun! i love ring gags because of the drooling that invariably ensues. also, for extended periods, anything that covers my mouth completely. i have a leather neck corset that covers my mouth too, which is incredibly effective at silencing me!

My favourite would probably be the ball gag (not in the list?) - preferably about 1.75" across, shiny, and a little bit squishy. :D There's just something to be said about how it makes me feel to have something filling my mouth, that I can bite down on, and makes speech somewhat unintelligible. Adds to the whole objectification feeling.

My Dom's favourite to use on me is bondage tape, though (not the same as a tape gag - it sticks to itself, not on the skin, so it doesn't irritate or tear the skin, but you need to go around the head a few times). I like the feeling of bondage tape in general, so that's all good, but it does get rather sweaty after a while...
Check Part One of this poll for Ball Gags.

Rope gag - I love smell and taste of rope.

Tape gag - would be second choice among list

Back