What to shove in my dirty cunt?

leahdirtygirl

Virgin
What do you demand this dirty whore shove in her loose, pathetic cunt?
Pic proof for the most interesting post. PM's preferred.

What do you demand this dirty whore shove in her loose, pathetic cunt?
Pic proof for the most interesting post. PM's preferred.

what you have in hand doll ?

because there is always, vibrating tooth brush, ice cubes, brush

good question, personaly i already sugested ice since its something most ppl have accses to but theres always the odd vegitable if you happen to have one. I mean you never can get enough nutrision.

This thread title really grabbed my attention lol.

I am gonna with fruit or veggie:

any of the following: banana, cucumber, zucchini, ear of corn, carrot

Or a Popsicle works instead of Ice

a cellphone set on Viberate and ask your friends to call it so u can find it

Im looking at a 24 oz. plastic pop bottle.
holding it in your pussy nice and cold. then with the screw cap facing out of your pussy. hold it tight in your pussy and unscrew it to pour into a glass.
try not to spill

so many toys in the house to play with

ideas

well there is also a beer bottle, water bottle, leg of a stool, a doorknob stickshift pm and i can tell you more..

A bar of soap?

hmm i figured someone would have beat me too it...not a great idea in practice tends to dissuade beneficial flora and fauna from residing there to keep everything in healthy, tasty balance, but if its dirty, well you goot clean that, am i right?

love it

my face.....
missy loves dirty girls, almost as much as dirty boys.
LOL at the ipad
real cute Cookingdom!

End of a Hair Brush, end of a Screw Driver, Curling Iron, Rolling Pin, Beer Bottle, Wine Bottle, Beer Can, and the trusty Baseball bat

I have lot more if anyone is interested (doubtful!).

I used to know a girl who had a fetish of just stuffing things up her Cunt. well i saw first hand watching her fuck a wine bottle to Orgasm she must of loved it as she was shaking for a good fifteen minutes from this orgasm that she generated fro this wine bottle in her vagina.

Last edited:
End of a Hair Brush, end of a Screw Driver, Curling Iron, Rolling Pin, Beer Bottle, Wine Bottle, Beer Can, and the trusty Baseball bat

I have lot more if anyone is interested (doubtful!).

I used to know a girl who had a fetish of just stuffing things up her Cunt. well i saw first hand watching her fuck a wine bottle to Orgasm she must of loved it as she was shaking for a good fifteen minutes from this orgasm that she generated fro this wine bottle in her vagina.

curling iron probably not a good idea

A mento, followed by a large volume of Coke ?

lmao

Back