Belle and Azul Present Hug-A-Holic's Anonymous

*hug* That sounds like nearly every summer we had when I was in school. Heck, I remember summers when it rained every day EXCEPT my birthday.

Although, in all fairness it was pretty nice when I was out to visit last month.

Bedtime HUGS all around!

*hugs* I am gonna be sad to leave here in a few years if the job works the way it should. I love the schools up here too much, but the job is moving. So we'll see.

I wanted to share a big ole bear hug with all the hug-a-holics this morning.

bear-hug1.jpg

*stops by to hug everyone before my work day begins* have a great day, everyone :)

*hugs* I am gonna be sad to leave here in a few years if the job works the way it should. I love the schools up here too much, but the job is moving. So we'll see.

Heh, that's right; you're not in the part of the state that I'm from. Good luck with the job when it moves. *hugs*

Good morning, everyone! Time for me to get back to work on this story. *more hugs*

I wanted to share a big ole bear hug with all the hug-a-holics this morning.

bear-hug1.jpg

Aww how sweet!!!!

*stops by to hug everyone before my work day begins* have a great day, everyone :)

Have a great one sweetie. *HUGS*

Heh, that's right; you're not in the part of the state that I'm from. Good luck with the job when it moves. *hugs*

Good morning, everyone! Time for me to get back to work on this story. *more hugs*

Good morning! *hugs*

*hugs*

Hugs* Spicy and all the other ladies. :D

Hi I'm Mh and I am a hug a-holic. I love giving hug and enjoy receiving them.

*Hugs* to all...

Sitting down to relax after a busy day.

*big hugs to everyone!* nothing ends the day like a nice snuggle hug. :)

I so love this thread! :heart:

only to one

Hello all. I come give hugs to only one. She is my Queen and my life now. To be able to hold her is an honor of that I am not worthy.:heart:
I send an invite to all to visit her Realm. The link can be found on my page.

Hello all. I come give hugs to only one. She is my Queen and my life now. To be able to hold her is an honor of that I am not worthy.:heart:
I send an invite to all to visit her Realm. The link can be found on my page.

Thank you my pet. Hugs from you are always welcome. :)

There's just something comforting about being hugged...and I really enjoyed the last hug I received (IRL) :)

Thankfully this is an online **hug** - and no one will be exposed to my strep throat :eek:

There's just something comforting about being hugged...and I really enjoyed the last hug I received (IRL) :)

Thankfully this is an online **hug** - and no one will be exposed to my strep throat :eek:

*brings Sensualdreamer some hot tea with honey and chicken noodle soup*

*zooms through the thread hugging people madly, tossing SD a bad of throat lozenges* Hugs to everyone! :rose:

Back