Teaching My New Neighbor (closed)

Tasting my cum on your lips . . . only thing better, and I'm going to get that soon . . . is tasting your cum in my mouth. I love pussy, and I love eating my partner until she cums, spilling all over my mouth and chin . .

Holding onto you, kisses trading my cum back and forth, I finally push you back against the wall and the shower and start tracing a pattern down your body with my tongue . . .
 
She feel being pushed against the wall,His tongue on her body she moan,He was sweet and rough what she wanted for so long but no guy could see that.

She pushed her body towards him wanting his touch,histongue,his cock in any way she could get it.She moan " God yes pleases" She beg him.
 
Knowing that Jess likes spanking, she probably likes most of her sex on the wild/rough side. As my tongue moves down your body, I nibble on your breasts, scraping my teeth over your nipples. Scaping my fingernails down your sides as my tongue continues toward my ultimate destination . . . your pussy.

Slowing down as I reach your lower belly . . . grabbing your ass and squeezing, pretty sure the stings of the spanking are still there, so my squeezes on your butt cause you to squirm.

Before introducing my tongue to your clit, I slide a hand roughly between your thighs and cup your pussy, sliding a finger all the way inside and lifting against your clit
 
Jess felt his tounge on her body moaing when he did his teeth on her he was being rough
She though God he is good.Feeling him squeez her ass made her squirm cause her ass was still red from not to long ago.But she wanted this,Wanted to please him also.

Than she felt his finger go in deep almost at her G spot she moan " Oh God yes" Moving toward his fingers.
 
As you moan from my attack on your pussy, I am going to make sure that whatever you do, I am satisfied. Right now, you have no idea what it takes to really satisfy me . . . that's where the teaching comes in.

Now, I get to taste you, baby . . . pulling my finger out, I take one of your legs and lift it over my shoulder spreading you wide open . . . pressing my face to your wet opening and starting to scrape my teeth over your clit.
 
Shocked how rough he was getting into but she was so turnon so wanting anything.Her pussy was so wet,his tongue and teeth over her clit she moan lound.

Feeling her legs being put on his shoulder being open to him she pushed more into his tongue,his teeth,she was moaning so lound from the pain of his teeth but she was so wet she wanted to please him also as he is her.

She was shocked no man as give her close what she needed,wanted he has since he told her to lay across his knee,She had a feeling the other guy be no longer in her thoughts of sleeping with after tonight.
 
Pressing my mouth harder against your throbbing pussy, it's obvious that the rougher we are getting, the more you respond to my love-making. I feel your hands on the back of my head holding me tight, your body throbbing against me . . .

Tilting my head back just to get a look at you - your head pressed back against the shower wall, your eyes clinched shut . . . I know you are ready to cum; it's just a matter of a few seconds until your body loses control and floods my face with you sweet pussy juices.
 
Moving hard into your mouth feeling so good,pushing your head more into me moaning lound.feeling your teeth.Wanting to Cum so bad.

" good god im cumming may i?" she moan.his tongue was getting to her so bad.God it felt so good
 
Sucking at your pussy, trying to catch all of your flooding juices is my way of letting you know that it is OK to cum right now. As your orgasm begins to subside, I feel you slump against me. Lowering you leg back to the floor, I hold onto you to keep you from sliding to the floor of the shower.

Nothing said for a couple of minutes as we both struggle to regain our breath . . .
 
She cum so hard she couldnt believe it after her legs was so week feeling him hold her down to the floor.Her breathing was heavy struggle close she felt the wather start to get cold as they layed there claming down.

After a few minutes she says " Wow that was great " She looks at him " The water is cold"She smiles
 
"Guess we better dry off and get back in bed and warm each other up, unless you feel like you need to get dressed and sleep in your own bed tonight. I need to make sure tht your sweet little ass is feeling better before I let you go tho." Handing you a towel, I grab another and start dring your back, leaning over to plant a couple of kisses on each cheek . . still a little pink from our playtime earlier.
 
" Yes we should my sweet ass is better" She smiles at him drying off then drop the towel walking ahead of Him on to the bed on her knees.
Her ass up in the air as she got on the bed.
 
Grabbing a dispenser of boty lotion. "Let's rub a little of this on; it shoudl take away most of the sting." Since you haven't made any move to get dressed and leave, I am assuming you are spending the rest of the night with me. And if so, then I definitely have a couple of other little games we can plan . . . and find out just how much you like to be disciplined, and not just by spanking!!
 
Watching him get the lotion " mm its fine i like it so you dont mind me staying" She says to him as she lays on her back ,Nipples hard and looking at him naked she feels herself getting wet.She knows going home her phone will keep going off and she knewl from tonight she didnt need him any time soon.

She reach over stroking his cock,was alittle soft from cumming two times that night.But she wanted to touch him.
 
As youy lie backed on my bed, naked with hard nipples, I decide that we still have time for a little more play tonight. Turning the bathroom light off, so that the bedroom is lit only by the small lamp on the dresser, I walk over to my closet and search thru my collection of toys.

"We are going to have some fun tonight, Jess." Walking back over to the bed I take one of your wrists and cuff it to one corner of the head board. Quickly waling around the bed, I cuff you other wrist to the other end of the headboard. The cuffs are long enough that you are not stretched, but short enough that you cannot move very far across the bed.
 
She watching him look in the closet wonder what he was doing,Then seeing him with cuff as he says We are going have some fun tonight as her wrist went up above her head she moan
What was going to happen she wonder but she felt herself get wetter so turnon a guy would do this.

She spread her legs wide as he cuffed her hands to the head board.She moan when she see him getting Harder " Oh yea what kind of fun?"
 
Seems pretty clear to me that you have never been cuffed before . . . watching you spread wide, I can see the juices already starting to leak from your pussy. "Hmmm, what shall we do next?" You have shown me all evening that you like your sex fast, hard, and on the rough side. Gotta figure to bring about an orgasm that will be more powerful than anything you have ever experienced before.

"What would you like me to do, Jessica . . . ?"
 
She watch him look over her.He has show her what she wanted and no guy has done she never been so turn on being naked exposed.

She ask " What would you like to do to me cuff to the bed legs apart and pussy so wet you can see what can i do for you" So turnon looking at him smiles.
 
Walking back to my closet and digging thru my 'toy box', I come back to the bed with a few things . . . your eyes wide when you see me drop them on the bed beside you. Picking up some nipple clamps, I tease your hard nipples a bit by rubbing the clamps over and around your tits, finally easing the clamps on to your nipples . . . just small clamps, not too tight, but enough pressure for you to feel . . .
 
Moan as she feel you touch her nipples and do a clamp on each moaning feeling the pain but making her wetter she sees your cock getting harder doing it to her.

She smiles " Let me suck your nice hard cock" Licking her lips.
 
"Now how can I turn down a request like that?" Standing beside the bed where you can't reach me, I stroke my hard cock . . . using my finger I reach between your thighs and get a glob of your pussy juices and smear it over the head of my cock.

Then stepping to the bed and kneeling beside you . . . I want to be able to play with your clamped tits while you suck me.
 
Watching you so far awhile makes me so turn on watching you put my juice on your cock i moan as i start licking the head teasing my juice on you then suck alittle feeling you start pulling at the clamped making me moan.
 
Looking down as you draw my cock into your mouth, licking off your juices first and then the precum from the head of my cock . . . giving you time to wrap your lips around my cock before I start thrusting in and out of your mouth.

Reaching down and playing with your tits, tweaking the clamps just enough to create new sensations. I know you are getting wetter all the time . . .
 
Feeling his cock go deeper in her mouth moaning suckin you faster moving my tounge.

As you play with the clamp i moan feeling the pain but so turn on.getting wetter.
 
Going to let you control this . . . holding my orgasm back as long as possible . . . wondering if you will cum from sucking my cock and having your nipples tortured . . . slipping my fingers down to your pussy just long enough to find you are drenched in juices.
 
Back
Top