Teaching My New Neighbor (closed)

Watching the game for a bit longer, realizing you are asleep on my shoulder; probably a good idea for us both to get to bed. Flipping off the TV, I slide off the couch, causing you to stir a bit. Somehow I manage to pick you up in my arms and carry you into the bedroom and lay you down on the bed. Leaning over and kissing you on the forehead, "I'm just going to lock the doors and shut off the lights, then I'll be in here with you."

As you turn over and snuggle into the pillow, my t-shirt rides up exposing you ass, still pretty pink . . but damn cute . . . I pull the covers up over you before foint to lock up for the night. Coming back into the bedroom, you are asleep; I set the alarm and crawl in beside you wearing my boxers.
 
I woke alittle feeling your arms around me carrying me to the bed hearing you say youll bee in soon,turning over to snuggle in to the pillow feeling my tshirt ride up but falling back into a sleep soon.then felt you crawl in and held me close feeling your boxers as i was getting to sleep again.
 
Yeah, wore my boxers to bed, but as soon as you snuggled up next to me, I could feel a stirring that was going to cause a problem if I didn't get to sleep soon. Wrapping my arm around you, I always seem to find my hand on your breast. Couple of soft kisses on your neck, then close my eyes and try to get to sleep.
 
In middle of the night she woke it was 5am on the clock she felt him hard she wanted it so bad right now but she remember the talk yesterday who was in charge so she grind her ass against his cock seeing if he woke maybe alittle bit befre they leavet,her ass still felt red when she grind it against him but it didnt hurt alot

She try to get back into a sleep but she was so wet she reach down and rubbed abit seeing how wet she was then put a finger inside she try not to moan and bite her bottom lip,he needed his sleep but she wanted so bad to wake him.
 
Sound asleep until I feel your ass rubbing against my hard cock, my hand still resting on your breast covered by my t-shirt. I can feel your nipple getting hard thru the material. Then I hear a stifled moan and know that you are dreaming about sex . . . sliding my hand down your belly, I find your hand is already playing with your pussy.
 
She has a finger in her playing when she felt his hand go to her breast was he dreaming?but then his hand found her hand was playing with her wet pussy she let out a moan " I didnt want to wake you"Taking your hand replacing it where her hand was.She lifted her shirt to pull her nipple your hand was not moving but felt so good there.
 
"Baby, keep your fingers down there with mine . . . let's see what two hands can do to your wet pussy." My hard cock rubbing against your ass thru the material of my boxers. My lips are teasing across your neck and shoulders. As our fingers play with your clit, your moans are getting louder.
 
She moves her hands back down by hand playing with the top as you use your fingers in me I grind against you boxer cover cock wishing your boxers was off then my moan get louder as you kiss my neck "please fuck me"Grinding harder on your cock.she need your cock inside her his fingers was getting her wetter and wanted to cum soon but on his cock.
 
Rolling over on my back and sliding my boxers down and kicking them off . . . OK, baby. climb on and go for a ride!" My cock is standing up, ready for someone's tight little pussy to slide down and go for a ride.
 
She takes off his shirt and crawls on top of him entering his cock in her wet pussy that needed to be fuck she starts moving up and down on his cock she moan loud to get it out.this would be thier last loud fora few days in few hours they would be on the plane off so he could do busy.She wispers " we have yet to use the paddle be hot to bring it when we are alone after bussiness" she kissed his neck riding him faster.
 
"Don't worry, Jess, I have some ideas for our getaway . . . your ass will get plenty of attention, even in San Diego . . . so right now, ride me and cum all over my cock." Grabbing your hips and guiding your up and down motions. Holding you down against me as I lift my ass off the bed and probe your pussy deeper.
 
She moan fucking him faster moaning loud as he held my hips and thrust up deeper in my pussy she couldnt help cum just then loud.
 
Hearing your loud mioans were a dead giveaway to your orgasm, but i was holding back on mine . . . "OK, Jess, finish me off with you mouth and clean my cock good. No more cum in your pussy till tonight in San Diego."
 
As she clam down,She went down and suck his head of his cock before taking his cock more in her mouth.going faster taking more in each time her head went down.
 
Damn, you are good . . . the feeling as you slide up and down my cock is fantastic. Just when I realize I can't wait any longer, "Fuck, baby . . . I'm cumming . . " Watching as you try to keep your mouth on my cock as I start to cum.
 
Feeling you cum i got what i could in my mouth but some went down to my breast after i knewl u was done i licked it up with my fingers " Mmm sweet" As i lay by you wanting alittle more sleep and closing my eyes.
 
Once I cum and you swallow all you can, I feel you crawl back up beside me and snuggle in again; only an hour or so the alarm will go off and we have to get up and get started on our long day.

"Shit", I say as the alarm does go off; hitting the snooze once, then getting up and starting the coffee and heading for the shower. Leaning over and kissing you on the cheek, "Time to wake up sweetie . . . I'll be done in the shower in 15 minutes."
 
She felt him kiss her saying time to get up she thought she wait till he was done with his shower she turn to her stomac and try to stay awake but closed her eyes to relax.maybe she should have fall back to sleep but she wanted it to bad now she was tired trying to get up.but her eyes would not still open.
 
Coming back into the bedroom after my shower and finding you sound asleep under the covers. Pulling the covers down and smacking you ass a couple of times, "Get your ass moving, Jess. If you don't want to go, I know there are a couple of young ladies at the client's office who would love to spend a few days with me in the desert . . . I know the owner's wife would go with me."
 
She felt the slaps on her naked ass and jump up and looked at him saying he take someone esles hurt her more than he knewl but she stood and walked pass him to the shower quick

She came out 10mins later dressed in a tshirt showed alittle and a skirt that went pass her knees.
"I'm ready"
 
"Not trying to hurt you, baby, but we are on a pretty tight schedule today. The limo taking us to the airport will be here in 45 minutes." Grabbing another cup of coffee, then starting to get the suitcases and briefcase to the front door so we will be ready to walk out when limo arrives.

Holding you tight, "Let's just go and have a good time. Even though I have meetings tomorrow and the next morning, there will still be plenty of time for you and your ass,"
 
She nods grabbing coffee also and walked out with her own suitcases,Her ass was still red so she could wait alittle for that but it was gonna suck he had bussiness but she was going to be alone with him without nosy neighbors watching out their windown.
" I know lets go I think limo is outside" As she walked back outside in front of him.
 
With the security at the airport, took us a few minutes to get thru. No problems; don't know what they saw when they scanned the suitcases, but mine has some very interesting articles inside. Bags checked, not just sit back and wait for our flight to board.

Once we get on the plane, we find a couple of seats without having to share a 3rd seat in our row with anyone. Pretty quiet flight; not sure who fell asleep first, but when I woke up from a short nap, your head was on my shoulder.
 
When they got to airport she was nerves when they scanned the bags cause his had very interesting things inside but they got done No kind of looks she didnt know if they could just see the knife and guns and nothing esles but we was off to boarded the plane and got in our seats next seat was emty so it was good she layed her head on his shoulder for alittle cat nap she smiled and soon was into a sleep.she was new to airplanes so wanted to try to sleep it off.
 
Landing safely in San Diego and claiming our baggage, then off to pick up the rental car we will have for the rest of our trip. While I go to retrieve the car and load the luggage, I hand you a small plastic oval-shaped toy, "While I get the car, I want you to go into the ladies room and slide this up in your pussy."
 
Back
Top