Anyone in Florida?

Sebring area.

I need to suck my first cock in this area. Also just love fucking dark skinned women with full pussy hair!:kiss:

single girls in florida are in the nightclubs, the tennis courts and the golfing range. they are not at home sitting in front of their laptops.

...unless it's raining ...or a Monday ...or they have an ankle biter

lol, it's a sunny Thursday with no kids and I'm sitting in front of my iPad (this dumbass construction on 19 is the reason I'm inside today).

single girls in florida are in the nightclubs, the tennis courts and the golfing range. they are not at home sitting in front of their laptops.

...unless it's raining ...or a Monday ...or they have an ankle biter

Stop it, I almost choked on my orange juice! Bwa ha ha ha!

*Has not been to a nightclub in the last ... ten years?! Hasn't set foot on a tennis court, nor a golf course, for the, ahem, proper reasons... ever?!

And your love of ankle-biters is a very becoming trait. Almost as becoming as my love of sarcasm. :rolleyes:

All dudes...meh.

*Is not a dude* :cattail:

Stop it, I almost choked on my orange juice! Bwa ha ha ha!

*Has not been to a nightclub in the last ... ten years?! Hasn't set foot on a tennis court, nor a golf course, for the, ahem, proper reasons... ever?!

And your love of ankle-biters is a very becoming trait. Almost as becoming as my love of sarcasm. :rolleyes:

*Is not a dude* :cattail:

I don't think this forum has had this many women on it...ever?

And change Hudson Valley to clearwater m/59....looks like that makes me an old step lol hi anyway love the beaches^.

Back