Happy 40th anniversary Roe v. Wade!

What happened, you stuck your balls in the toaster again?

Wow, all because Grammar Buddy caught you with your comprehension around your ankles?

You're a wee bit sensitive today, Faily...rub some ointment on that thing!

When you have your "low" cycle, do you ever wish you'd been aborted?

Is discussion over matters that so drastically effect ones life that unusual? Not all men are complete sociopaths ok? In fact most of us are human.... and as such our partners pregnancy/abortion choices have very real emotional/social/ legal/economic consequences. But then WTF do I know I don't have a uterus how could a pregnancy ever effect my life? :rolleyes:

Yes, everyone is aware that your life might change in some manner. Tough shit.

Yes, everyone is aware that your life might change in some manner. Tough shit.

Never did I once complain or bitch about the fact that until a baby is born the buck stops with mom. Doesn't change the fact that those decisions are big and life changing enough to be worthy of discussion by all parties involved..........unless I'm missing something?

OHHHHHHH right father is a synonym for ATM in american family law....wtf was I thinking. :rolleyes:

I'll be sure and mind my own business seeing as having a penis excludes one from being involved with or having any say so or discussing the having/aborting of a child.

Never did I once complain or bitch about the fact that until a baby is born the buck stops with mom. Doesn't change the fact that those decisions are big and life changing enough to be worthy of discussion by all parties involved..........unless I'm missing something?

OHHHHHHH right father is a synonym for ATM in american family law....wtf was I thinking. :rolleyes:

I'll be sure and mind my own business seeing as having a penis excludes one from being involved with or having any say so or discussing the having/aborting of a child.

You can talk all you want, you don't get a vote. Tough shit.

You can talk all you want, you don't get a vote. Tough shit.

Where did I ever say I get a vote? Or that I wanted one?

I even clearly stated in the last post I have absolutely no problem with the fact as long as she's carrying the kid she has ultimate authority. I have been pro choice since day 1.....

Are you just delusional and felt like bitching at me?

Where did I ever say I get a vote? Or that I wanted one?

I even clearly stated in the last post I have absolutely no problem with the fact as long as she's carrying the kid she has ultimate authority.

Are you just delusional and felt like bitching?

It's nice that you have no problem with someone having a basic human right. You and Vetteman who says that men gave women the right to vote should form a club or something.

This is one of those "rhetorical" questions, right?

I guess...idk wtf her beef is, I was defending women's legal right to choice from a very clinical perspective and apparently that makes me a raging sexist.

It's nice that you have no problem with someone having a basic human right. You and Vetteman who says that men gave women the right to vote should form a club or something.

Where the fuck did I ever say it was men that gave women the right?

http://learntoread.hookedonphonics.com/in_the_home/pre-k

^^ give this a looksie it might help you out.

I've never bought the argument that pregnancy termination is a basic human right.

If it were, I would have the right to make Dolf abort our Love Child...that jam was mine, ergo, so is the zygote. Lord knows if it's born, I get the "right" to pay for the damn thing.

18 years, 18 years...

I think abortion is more of a social construct, an extension of birth control in the same way as RU232 extends the parameters of birth control beyond conception.

Roe V Wade sets up an agreed demarcation point in time where birth control ends and infanticide begins.

And in the past 40 years, 50,000,000 lives or "almost lives" ...depending on your thoughts on the demarcation point... have been scraped away.

I guess...idk wtf her beef is, I was defending women's legal right to choice from a very clinical perspective and apparently that makes me a raging sexist.

She's married to a Promise Keeper, so she's not exactly the most logical lady in the stall.

I've never bought the argument that pregnancy termination is a basic human right.

If it were, I would have the right to make Dolf abort our Love Child...that jam was mine, ergo, so is the zygote. Lord knows if it's born, I get the "right" to pay for the damn thing.

18 years, 18 years...

I think abortion is more of a social construct, an extension of birth control in the same way as RU232 extends the parameters of birth control beyond conception.

Roe V Wade sets up an agreed demarcation point in time where birth control ends and infanticide begins.

And in the past 40 years, 50,000,000 lives or "almost lives" ...depending on your thoughts on the demarcation point... have been scraped away.

Abortion to me is murder. However every single human being has the right to do as they wish with their own body. If/when there is some scientific discovery that says without question that a fetus is indeed alive and a separate being then that very basic right to fuck up your own body shall remain.

Where the fuck did I ever say it was men that gave women the right?

http://learntoread.hookedonphonics.com/in_the_home/pre-k

^^ give this a looksie it might help you out.

I didn't say you said any such thing. I said it was nice of you to concede that women have human rights. Can't help that your acceptance of such things reminds me of Vette.

If God wanted women to have abortions, He wouldn't have invented cream pies, anal sex, and the mashed potatoes of the pain in the ass customer at table 14.

Abortion to me is murder. However every single human being has the right to do as they wish with their own body. If/when there is some scientific discovery that says without question that a fetus is indeed alive and a separate being then that very basic right to fuck up your own body shall remain.

Actually, I don't think you have the "right" to set yourself on fire on the freeway during rush hour, as doing so would infringe upon the rights of your fellow commuters.

You'd get a ticket, albeit post mortem, for impeding traffic...because you don't have the right to do that, you see.

All things in a civilized society governed by the rule of law ...have reasonable limits.

Even in the USA.

This is the point that anonymous american people on Internet Forums often aren't keen on...usually because they are here to selfishly wail into the abyss and the concept of giving of oneself for others is foreign or objectionable.

Actually, I don't think you have the "right" to set yourself on fire on the freeway during rush hour, as doing so would infringe upon the rights of your fellow commuters.

You'd get a ticket, albeit post mortem, for impeding traffic...because you don't have the right to do that, you see.

All things in a civilized society governed by the rule of law ...have reasonable limits.

Even in the USA.

This is the point that anonymous american people on Internet Forums often aren't keen on...usually because they are here to selfishly wail into the abyss and the concept of giving of oneself for others is foreign or objectionable.

Except there is nothing in the Constitution that gives you the RIGHT to use the roads, to arrive on time or to be free of obstructions in your path. The first amendment does protect your right to freedom of speech. I suppose you can argue that setting yourself on fire isn't protected but the Constitution (if we didn't common sense our way around it as we always do) protects my right to set up my band in the middle of the street and perform to my hearts content.

Wonder what the 50 million who where aborted would have to say about rights....as their right to life was taken away through no choice of their own.

Bet those who had those 50 million abortions were glad their mom's didn't choose to kill them......

Except there is nothing in the Constitution that gives you the RIGHT to use the roads, to arrive on time or to be free of obstructions in your path. The first amendment does protect your right to freedom of speech. I suppose you can argue that setting yourself on fire isn't protected but the Constitution (if we didn't common sense our way around it as we always do) protects my right to set up my band in the middle of the street and perform to my hearts content.

If you believe your Republic was founded on the premise that everyone can do whatever they want regardless of how it affects others...welll, you're just wrong.

But this is the Lit GB, and there are a lot of wrong-minded people here.

So...go set up on the freeway, play your music...and get back to me about how it goes.

I agree that some women use abortion as a means of avoiding their responsibilities, but there are a substantial number who do not and who actually need to terminate. You know, to save their life.

Also, I honestly don't remember much about my time in the womb, do you?

tumblr_mh1w1eUMZx1qa4ff3o1_500.jpg

I agree that some women use abortion as a means of avoiding their responsibilities, but there are substantial number who do not and actually need to terminate. You know, to save their life.

Also, I honestly don't remember much about my time in the womb, do you?

I don't remember anything about your time in the womb.

Back