The House Wife Of A Lawyer (Closed)

PrincessAmelia

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 27, 2012
Posts
4,905
Name: Courtney Smith
Age: 35
Looks:http://www.celeb-face.com/albums/celebrities/u/6/Marisa-Miller/normal_Marisa-Miller-573.jpg
In: http://images14.greatglam.com/prod_images_large/RightAwayMintBlkXC.jpg

Courtney was a stay at home mom and wife. She had been married to a successful lawyer for twelve years. She had three beautiful children with her husband Tyler,Lily and Jack. Tyler was 10,Lily was 6 and Jack 2. Her husband had been away for a few days on a business trip and Courtney had a romantic night planned. The kids were in bed fast asleep. The house was spotless and dinner was in the oven. She felt so excited to see him. She loved and adored her husband so very much and she would do anything for him. She hated it when he went away because she always missed him so much. She sat drinking a glass of wine waiting to hear his car pull up the drive.
 
Last edited:
Stephen darkly had been away in business for a few days. Now he was in his way home from the airport and couldn't wait to come home to his family. He was 38 years old and been married Toni's beautiful wife for 12 years and had three great kids. Having not seen them for almost three whole days he had missed her and the kids. Now he sat in the back of a taxi with his short brown hair styled and his white shirt undone at the collar. His tie was open and his black shirt jacket and pants were perfect. He had brought a bunch of flowers for his wife her favourite.

As the cab driver pulled up outside his lovely home he gave the driver a tip for getting him home quickly. Stephen took out his suitcase from the thrunk and walked up the driveway before heading inside to greet in beautiful wife.

He opened the door and walked inside as soon as he saw his wife he stopped and smiled at her. She was stunning.

"Hi sweetie I have missed you."
 
She heard a car pull up outside and her heart started to race she always felt like this every time he came home. He was the love of her life and she was madly in love with him. She went and stood in the hall way. She smiled seeing him come through the door. "Hi Baby I've missed you so much." She went over to him and took the suitcase from and put it to the side. "Are those flowers for me? You shouldn't have." She said taking the flowers. "Dinner is on the table." She said as she walked off and put the flowers in the sink. She came back to him. "You know I didn't say hello properly to you but I will now." She said. She wrapped her arms round his neck pulling him close to her and she kissed him passionately. "I've missed you so much. Its been so lonely in our big bed all alone. How was the trip?" She said taking him into the dining room.
 
Stephen felt her press against his body as she kissed him passionately. His cock instantly stirred inside his pants as he felt her breasts push into his chest. His arms went round her waist on slipped down onto her rear a little as he gripped her tight kissing her back with as much passion.

"Those hotel beds were lonely too. I hate being away from you. Work was good I got miss redbecks case dismissed."

As stephen grabbed Courtney to him he whispered into her ear.

"I really want to get you off."

Stephen said that as his hands gripped her waist and his cock dug into her ass. Lifting his eyes up he saw the table laid out beautifully with food on it.
 
She smiled into the kiss as his hands slipped onto her ass. She was kissing him passionately and their tongues were intertwining. She rubbed her boobs against his chest. "I'm so glad that it went well. I told you that you'd do great. I didn't sleep well with you gone. I missed having your body to snuggle up to. I also missed your sweet loving." She said stroking her hair out of her face . He grabbed her to him and whispered to her I really want to get you off.

"Oh you can get me off anytime you want." She whispered giggling. His hands gripped her waist and his cock was pressed against her ass. She grinded her ass against his cock. "Now how about you eat your dinner and then we can go to the hot tub or we could just do it on the table your choice." She said turning round and grinning at him. She took his hand and lead him to his chair. She sat him down on the chair. She slide onto his lap and kissed him. "The kids made you desert its jelly but I'm guessing you'd rather have me for desert." She said laughing.
 
Stephen smiled as he knew the answer he would take her right on the table. As her slid into his lap and told him about desert he looked up at her.

"Maybe I should eat the kids jelly off your body and have you at the same time. Now be an angel and cut my meat for me."

Stephen let his hands grab her skirt and pull it up while he placed hot kisses along her neck. His hand slid down between her legs and moved up her skirt towards her pussy. Stephen wondered if Courtney was wearing underwear under her clothes.
 
"Oh you want a jelly me." She said laughing. When the kids had been up they wanted to help with dinner for their daddy so she had let them do desert and the jelly hadn't turned out to well. "I don't think you should have the jelly. I think you should just have me." She said stroking his chest. She kissed him. "Of course I'll cut your meat for you." She said as his hand grabbed her skirt and pulled it up. She got the fork and knife to cut his meat up as he kissed her neck. She daintily cut his meat up as his hand slid down between her legs inching closer to her pussy. She had no underwear on. She hadn't put on underwear because she wanted to give him easy access. "Would you like me to feed you baby?" She asked. She wanted him to have free hands so he could touch her. She loved her husband's touch.
 
Stephen smiled at her.

"I would love to have you feed it to me."

Stephens hands pulled her skirt up completely round her waist as his bulge inside his pants was pushing into her ass cheeks. His hands found their way between her legs as he let one of his hands run over her pussy stroking her slowly and softly.

His other hand moved up her waist and up to her breasts as he felt each one through her top. Before slipping his hand inside to grope her breasts. He kept kissing her neck between each bite.
 
She smiled at him as his hand pulled up her skirt over her waist. She felt his bulge pushing against her ass. She started to feed him as his hand made its way between her long tanned legs. The heat between her legs was growing. She looked at him as he stroked her pussy. She was feeding him more. His hand moved up her waist to her boobs. He felt her boobs through her top and then he slid his hand into her top. He groped her boobs. She moaned softly. "Oh baby." She said looking into his eyes. She leaned in and kissed him. She fed him some more food. "I want you so much baby." She said smiling at him as she stroked his leg. She looked into his eyes and smiled. "Do you want more food or would you like me?" She asked.
 
Stephen smiled back at his wife. She already knew the answer.

"We'll I have had my food but you haven't eaten anything. Wouldn't you like to have a nice filling saugause in your mouth?"

Stephen teased her nipple pinching it softly as his two fingers rubbed against her pussy lips more.

"Then I will have you. How does that sound?"
 
"You know how much I love sausage." She said grinning at him. She kissed him as he pinched her nipples which were fully erect now. He was rubbing his fingers against her wet pussy. She looked into his eyes. "I'll have my fill of sausage then you can stuff me." She said laughing. She slide off his lap. She got on her knees in front of him. She unzip his trousers then she pulled his cock out of his boxers. She kissed his cock. "I've missed this big sausage so much." She said as she licked his cock. She slowly took him into her mouth. She sucked as she stroked his leg. Her mind wandered a little to the first time she had done this to him. They were young and drunk when they were together for the first time. She had never thought they would go on to get married and have three kids together. She was sucking more on his cock as her fingers were stroking his balls.
 
Stephen watched as his wife slipped under the table and released his cock it of his pants. He smiled as he heard her say about his big saugase then he felt her lips engulf his cock.

He moaned out and opened his legs wide for her to have more room. Still wearing his full suit he let both his hands slide down onto her head as he moaned out.

"I've missed you taking my saugase. Your too good to me."

Stephen couldn't wait to fill her up on the table but right now he was enjoying her expert sucking skills.
 
She was looking up him. She was happy hearing him say she was too good to him. Her aim in life was to be an amazing wife and mother. She wasn't a career woman. She was a wife and mother. She wanted to please her husband and always keep him happy. She found so much joy in being with her husband.

She loved sucking on his cock. It was always one of her favorite things to do. Her lips were wrapped round his cock and she was bobbing up and down sucking softly and slowly at first but she began to suck harder and faster. She looked into his eyes as she took him full length in her mouth. She stroked his balls as she sucked.
 
Looking into her eyes stephen remembered the first time this happened in a back alley way outside of a club. They had been flirting for a while when as they left Courtney had pulled him into the alley dropped to her knees pulled of his cock and started sucking him. He knew right then this was the woman for him.

Her lips were so good and she sucked him so well stephen looked down at her moaning.

"Babe your going to make me cum and I moan out loud. I don't want to wake the kids."

He was thrusting into her mouth.
 
Courtney had always been adventurous and she got more adventurous with age. She loved being adventurous with her husband. They always had a lot of fun together. She was sucking harder on his cock as she stroked his balls. As she was sucking she remembered the first day they met. She had met him at a party. They had spent the night together talking and they watched the sun rise. They started to date and was inseparable. She loved being with him.

She was stroking his leg softly. She looked up at him and winked at him when he said "Babe your going to make me cum and I moan out loud. I don't want to wake the kids."
The house was big and the kids wouldn't be able to hear them even if they were in their bedroom. She sucked harder on his cock. She took him deeper in her mouth. She had his full length in her mouth as she stroked his balls. She looked up into his eyes as she sucked.
 
As stephen looked into his wife's eyes. He knew that look she had given into him so many times over the years they had been together. She was not going to stop sucking till he came. She always swallowed his cum then sucked him to her him hard again. An every time he was always helpless to stop her. Then he would give her the best fucking of her life.

She was doing every thing to make him cum as he looked down into her eyes. She had his whole cock in her mouth as he couldn't take anymore.

"Ohh babe I'm cuming."

His cock exploded into her mouth.
 
His cum hit the back of her mouth. She looked up at him and winked as she swallowed his load. She loved the taste of his cum. She stroked his leg as she slide him out of her mouth. She began to lick his cock clean. She smiled at him before starting to suck him again. She always got her husband hard again for a good fuck. She loved being fucked by her husband. She wasn't one of those wives who lied about headaches to get out of sex. She never saw sex as a chore. She loved sex with him and they always tried to have it every day so with him away she had missed her good seeing too's. She loved to please her husband. He was her world so if he was happy she was happy. She couldn't wait for him to throw her on the table and ravage her.
 
Stephen loved his wife so much. As he watched her not only clean his cock but then swallow it again to make it hard. Stephen enjoyed how much his wife wanted sex and they would do it at least once a day.

Even on big days like Tyler's seventh birthday they had fucked in the kitchen while tyler played with his friends in the garden. On Lilly's dace show they fucked in the car before it. Even when Courtney would check on jack in his cot stephen was fucking her pussy just out of sight.

An now stephen wanted his wife. He pulled her moth from his cock a dropped open her top as her buttons went everywhere he sucked each nipple into his mouth roughly before spinning her round pulling his skirt up bending her over he table and shoving his cock into her pussy.
 
She had always had a high sex drive and she loved being with Stephen so she always made they made time to have sex. She thought it was important for them to make time for each other. She found it so hard him being away. She hated it when he went away but she understood it had to be done so she didn't complain. He provided an amazing life for her and the kids and that made her happy. She knew he had always wanted her to just be a housewife and she was happy with that. She loved her job as a housewife and mummy.

Even when they had busy days she made sure to keep Stephen happy but she didn't just have sex to keep him happy, she just loved sex with her man. They had a few busy days come up. They had a family barbecue, Lily had a show and Tyler had soccer game but as usual they'd still have sex once a day or more. It was always definite they'd have sex once a day and if they could do it more they would.

He pulled her away from his cock and pulled her up pulling her top down. Her boobs bounced freely. He sucked her hard nipples. She moaned softly. She closed her eyes biting her lip as she moaned louder. He spun her round and bent her over the table he pulled his skirt up over her ass. She stuck her ass out and he shoved deep into her pussy. She moaned closing her eyes she began to thrust her hips backwards. "Oh Stephen." She moaned.
 
Stephen had hold of her hips and pounded into her pussy carefully. He let his hand slide round her waist and run over her clit teasing her. He thrust his cock most of the way in then would pull it mostly out while he fingered her pussy a little before sliding his cock back inside her.

He loved how much he filled her up and how tight she was for him. His other hand on her hip moved back and spanked her ass as he thrust into her lightly at first but started to get harder as he fucked her.
 
Courtney gripped onto the table as Stephen was pounding her pussy. She was moaning as he teased his clit. Her husband was one talented man with fingers and mouth. She felt him slide all the way in her then pull out and it drove her crazy. He fingered her a little before thrusting back into her. "Stephen give it to me, give me all you've got." She cried out.

She loved the way he felt deep in her tight pussy. Even though she'd had three kids she was still pretty tight. She moaned as he spanked her ass. She loved being spanked. He was starting to fuck her harder, just the way she liked.
 
Listening to his wife and knowing just what she wanted stephen slammed into her hard forcing all the cutlery to slide off the table. He kept thrusting into her like a race horse on full gallop.

He pinched her clit hard over and over before rubbing it softly and his spanks became so hard her ass cheeks started to glow.

"Ohhh I'll give it to you good and hard babe. Just how you like it."
 
"Oh baby yes. I love the way you fuck me. Oh Stephen don't stop." She said pushing her hair out of her face. Her forehead was sweating. She had to grip harder to the table as he fucked her hard. Her nipples were fully hard. The cutlery fell off the table. She was moving her hips with his. She closed her eyes tightly. She bite her lip moaning. He pinched her clit hard and it felt so good. He was still spanking her ass. Her ass was turning bright red like a tomato. Her pussy was starting to grip Stephen's cock and she was so close to cumming. "Oh Stephen don't stop I'm going to cum." She said as she started to cum. She was moaning as her body shook.
 
Stephen didn't stop as he heard his wife moan out her orgasm instead he went even faster than before as he felt her pussy clamp down on his cock.

He knew she had him on the brink of cumming again and he held off till she came down from her orgasm before moaning.

"Ohhhh your so fucking good. I'm cuming."

Stephens hand kept spanking her ass as his cock pumped his cum deep inside her. As soon as he stopped cuming he didn't want to give his wife a break and he dropped to his knees.

Kissing her tender ass cheeks gently he pushed two fingers into her tight pussy and begun to thrust them in and out. He let his tongue slip between her cheeks and slide Into her asshole as he licked her ass out.

His hand slide down her leg and took off her heel placing her bare foot on his cock to rub.
 
She loved how her husband didn't slow down his thrusting when she was cumming. He was making her orgasm intense by fucking her even faster. She was moaning loudly. As her orgasm came to an end she was struggling to catch her breath. She regained her breath as he told her he was cumming. She felt him cum deep in her as he continued to spank her ass. Her ass was now red raw and she loved it. The mixture of the feeling of pleasure from him fucking her and the pain of him spanking her sore ass was amazing.

When he had filled her up of cum he dropped to his knees. She didn't even have chance for a break. He was kissing her tender ass cheeks. She moaned softly. He slid two fingers into her and began fingering her. His tongue was slipping between her ass cheeks and into her tight little asshole. He was licking her asshole as he fingered her. He pulled off her shoe and put her bare pedicured foot on his cock. She softly stroked his cock with her foot as she grinded against his tongue. "Oh Stephen I love you." She said.
 
Back
Top