Finish the sentence ... Nothing Hotter Than.....

I have no idea what "spit roasted" is, but that's hilarious.

It's a woman on all fours, with a dick in her mouth and another in her ass. She looks kind of like a pig or lamb on a spit roasting over an open fire.
 
NHT that moment during a woman's build to climax when she gasps and her body tenses up and, whether it's with my tongue, fingers, or cock, I can feel and watch her orgasm unfold, watching her legs stiffen, her hips thrash, head roll back and forth. Toss in some miscellaneous sounds of pleasure she may emit. My job is done.

FUCK, is that hot. I love that you love that.
 
nothing hotter than......

getting fucked from behind while he fingers your ass and you play with your clit. Hands down.
 
NHT outa of nowhere your wife/gf just goes to her knees and gives a blowjob
 
NHT that moment during a woman's build to climax when she gasps and her body tenses up and, whether it's with my tongue, fingers, or cock, I can feel and watch her orgasm unfold, watching her legs stiffen, her hips thrash, head roll back and forth. Toss in some miscellaneous sounds of pleasure she may emit. My job is done.

damn. that is hot. and Im not even attracted to other women. nicely said :)
 
NHT that moment during a woman's build to climax when she gasps and her body tenses up and, whether it's with my tongue, fingers, or cock, I can feel and watch her orgasm unfold, watching her legs stiffen, her hips thrash, head roll back and forth. Toss in some miscellaneous sounds of pleasure she may emit. My job is done.

So agree
 
NHT a sexy guy getting closer and letting me watch him work out at the gym, in his sexy t-shirt and shorts. Fine legs and arm muscles showing, glistening with sweat. When he subtly looks over at me to check out if I am watching him, too.
 
NHT a dominant, take-charge woman who knows what she wants and will not settle for less than what she demands
 
NHT when my wife walks up behind me, wraps her arms around my waist, and starts nibbling on my ears and nuzzling my neck.
 
Two

Having two women use me for their pleasure. Love it. Put me to work, baby...
 
nothing hotter then watching sweat drip off a rock hard sexy body.
 
Tall lady in heels peering down at me with a small smirk as she decides what to do with me... next.
 
Nothing hotter than the moment she toys with the strap of her lacy bra and slow slips it off her shoulder to reveal her breast.
 
Nothing hotter then going all day, your skin on fire, everything that touches you jist sends a zap straight to your begging sex. The cool chair you sit in all day has wet spots from how ready you are, hoping everyone who walks through the door doesnt see the look in your eyes... FUCK ME NOW!! Your body twitching every time you touch the counter, begging to bent over it as a cock slams deeper and deeper into releaving all this built up frustration.

Ugh! Today is going to be a long work day!
 
Nothing hotter then the sounds a beautiful woman makes when she is being pleased orally.
 
Back
Top