I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both apply to me, so good evening to you AHLAM.

Don't wear my glasses all the time now, but still have them.

BrettJ in Canada

Contacts or surgery? Or reckless driving :) Good to know someone else out there keeps the glasses around for just such an occasion.

I had MAJOR eye issues in 2011 (went blind in my left eye) so glasses were useless. Surgery was needed and I was told in about 4 more years (it was longer) I would get glaucoma and cataracts and need more surgery. I did and my vision is so improved in the right I no longer need my glasses for most menial tasks.

They also can fall off during moments of passion. ;)

BrettJ in Canada

I had MAJOR eye issues in 2011 (went blind in my left eye) so glasses were useless. Surgery was needed and I was told in about 4 more years (it was longer) I would get glaucoma and cataracts and need more surgery. I did and my vision is so improved in the right I no longer need my glasses for most menial tasks.

They also can fall off during moments of passion. ;)

BrettJ in Canada

They can also make the most mundane conversation seem dramatic and important.

Naturally older men have a lot going for them, glasses or no glasses. I don't really understand why I look twice when at the ones who do wear glasses. It may be because it is something I could easily disturb or mess up. The temptation is great.

Naturally older men have a lot going for them, glasses or no glasses. I don't really understand why I look twice when at the ones who do wear glasses. It may be because it is something I could easily disturb or mess up. The temptation is great.

Do you remove their glasses and show them that, *poof* they were beautiful all along!

*takes out his contacts and frantically looks for his glasses. *

*gives up and puts his contacts back in*

So how do you feel about bald guys with beards ;)

*takes out his contacts and frantically looks for his glasses. *

*gives up and puts his contacts back in*

So how do you feel about bald guys with beards ;)

Santa Claus? Is that you? May I please sit on your lap and tell you how good I've been this year? ;)

I am quite happy to say I likely will never go bald. My (late) father had a full head of hair until he died. I am 54 in a few more weeks and have almost no gray.

BrettJ in Canada

I am quite happy to say I likely will never go bald. My (late) father had a full head of hair until he died. I am 54 in a few more weeks and have almost no gray.

BrettJ in Canada
Now I'm just jealous Brett!! I have the start of the "monk's head"! Bald spot on back of head, with hair (mainly salt of salt/pepper) around it. Could be worse, my father was balidning at 16!!!!

Test was negative . . . I feel relieved but also a little sad. I don't think I will tell him, but I will definitely be more careful and not let this happen again :rose:

It's been awhile since the last time I posted here. The first time was over a year ago, around the time I met my "older man". We've had our ups and downs and even broke up for a month or so, but all and all it's been good. Several of you gave me some very good advise and support when I really needed it in the beginning.

So why am I here now? Well, I think this old guy may have knocked me up! I'm sitting here dumbfounded . . . he's way too old, or at least I thought he was and thinking that, I've probably been a bit careless. I guess what happens, happens. I'm kind of happy, but I'm also trying to stay calm and not panic.

Ladies . . . be careful with these old guys, they can be dangerous :)

My older guy knocked me up...I can't wait for him to do it again! :devil:

Welcome to the new arrivals and hello to everyone else.

I think when a pregnancy is planned or wanted, great. Otherwise, it can often lead to ruination. Let us just hope for happiness all around.

It appears as if a number of our folks have left, including founder APRIL. Too bad.

BrettJ in Canada

Wel-cum TINA and enjoy the forums and all that LIT has to offer

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back