Tigrans' Revenge

Could we perhaps have everybody gathered for the wedding of Isis and Scar? I have one last post in mind :) Please and thank you

I have one more post for Gilly. Will type it up when I get home from work today.

All,
I'm ready to start The Raiders of the Scarlet Sails

Quick question ... it can during the Mutiny or right after it. Does anyone have a preference? PM me if you do.

Thanks.

no pm's ... so i'll start it after the mutiny. If you want your character on the ship ... you'll be tied up to the mast for a lashing! (Bondage!!)

I'm also adding a new "air" warrior. See post in OOC site. She should be loads of fun! Not sure when she is joining yet, but i'm sure she will "drop" in soon. Another pun!! YES!! :)

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=63159807#post63159807

Last edited:
We're still sorting out our character profiles, mines being reworked but will still fit into the storyline.
Bliss and myself wont be aboard the ship right away, eventually reaching a port and be in need of passage.

Are we going to end Tigran' Revenge properly? It wouldn't take us long to honor it with a perfect ending.

we are at the wedding scene ... shall i have one of the monk preform the ceremony? or the King? or someone else?

If anyone else needs something set please tell me.

Thanks

If you wish you can have the King step up to do it and then I can have The Word interfere, do her thing and even finish the ceremony since she doesn't speak for just one faith :D

Back