I know this is crazy

Vman55

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 2, 2018
Posts
684
M - 50 yrs not looking to get laid. Just a female to chat about sex etc. Positive person that would just enjoy having good chat.
 
Hello. My name is Andrea. I'm new to online forums but not new to exciting sexual encounters. This is my deal: I have reclaimed a long latent libido and I am raving crazy aroused all the time by almost anything, and I really can't get enough. I gave myself rug burn from masturbating!
I am not interested in hookup either. I'm happily married , however, my poor husband can't possibly match this surge of energy and demand for attention.
What I am interested is being myself. I don't want to create an online persona, and I would like to be authentic about who I am, my needs, and share my honest thoughts.To be clear, I have a very active imagination and role play talk sounds like a possibility. But it's important to me that my real self be known and respected, and liked. I am hoping to find an online man who needs that too. I don't feel right treating another human as an object (only in role play, and that's pretend)
So..that said: I am 43, but am often taken for someone in their 20's, probably because I am ethnically Chinese, tall, and have no gray hair and good skin. (Btw I don't like partners to use my ethnicity as a fetish it weirds me out, I don't feel heard or seen) I am mostly straight, I believe sexuality is a multifaceted spectrum, and well I've done lots of exploring in my past and liked most of it.
My personality? In public, it is easy for me to establish rapport with different kinds of people, diverse in age ethnicity, and walks of life. People constantly tell me I'm friendly, energetic and enthusiastic. That's my public self, anyway.
I am not entirely sure where this exploration will take me. I was thinking this morning that what would excited me is to have a man write how he would touch me with his hands, specifically bring me to orgasm, and I would simulate that with my own hands. I would write back what sensations I feel and what it's like to get off. I have been watching a lot of porn for women by women, and I can't get enough of watching a handsome man enjoying licking pussy until she comes. I'd love to hear how an experienced man gives oral sex, that would turn me on. As I said, almost anything turns me on right now so I'm up for ideas, I'm walking around wet and swollen all the time which can be frustrating when I have regular life to deal with.

Sometimes I can be a bit much for regular people. I'm loud, gregarious, goofy, have a weird laugh, and have liberal views on most things.
Enough.
Would you like to chat?
Also I don't know how so you'll have to tell me. I can use tech, but I'm new to the forum thingy.

Andrea (or Drea, which is a nickname I like)

P.S. a Noob question: is your profile pic really you? I think I'm into silver fox🦊 too.
Loved the rug burn from masturbating! Nice to be turned on by almost anything. That's a good thing isn't it? :)
 
Back
Top