Don't text and drive! A message from Werner Herzog.

Of course it never occurred to you to text and drive, because you're a smart, thoughtful and beautiful human being. The smart part in particular though.

I tend to agree with you about its effectiveness. Texting is so common that most people will persist in thinking that they will continue to be the exception.

We can teach those who are willing to learn and to calculate costs. We have yet to figure out how to teach those who do not wish to learn.

If Werner could figure out how to do brain implants and IQ therapy...it's a thought.
 
We can teach those who are willing to learn and to calculate costs. We have yet to figure out how to teach those who do not wish to learn.

If Werner could figure out how to do brain implants and IQ therapy...it's a thought.

Probably easier to sic Zombie Trysail on them all.
 
I see the next lesson Mr. Herzog needs to teach us is music taste.

I really pray for some of your souls. It just tears me up inside

And you Laurel of all people...shame on you. You're supposed to set a better example.

:(
 
Probably easier to sic Zombie Trysail on them all.

Did you tell them?
Yes.
Are they still doing it?
Yes.
Well, tell them again.
Okay.
Are they still doing it?
Yes.
Tell them again. Only this time bigger.
Okay.
Are they still doing it?
Yes.
Tell them again. Only this time bigger and in green.

Zombie Trysail doesn't have to sleep. And there are lots of fonts and colors.
 
I really love/d Wings of Hope because that whole story has always fascinated me and watching her revisit the scene after all these years is amazing.

And of course Werner Herzog Eats His Shoe, though he's a star and not a participant.

But I'm actually enjoy Errol Morris documentaries more. I like the complete lack of narration, the camera positioning, the choice of edits and subject. Gates of Heaven is in my top 5 movies of all time.

Billy Joel - On the minus side, I think his feud with Elton John is petty and stupid, and he (Billy) has said some pretty stupid and obviously untrue things about Elton not having talent. Also on the minus side, silly stuff like Piano Man. On the plus side, I felt bad for him over how Christie Brinkley treated him. But the final plus which is worth two plus is this, one of the greatest love songs of all time, which makes up for any amount of sappy awful stuff he's written or will ever write.

Sorry, Indie. :rose: *ducks*
 
Coming to a driver's education course near you, a lurid new documentary illustrating the peril, (mortal and moral), of texting and driving.

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/...d-driving-in-devastating-documentary-20130809

Will it work?
I'm all for it 100%. Been wanting something like this for years. Texting and talking on cells should be treated harshly w/fines and maybe some jail time. My biggest worry about driving are the idiots on their phones. They run lights/stop signs, hold up traffic, cause wrecks, and nowhere near as attentive to the rules of the road they claim to be.

Wear your seat belt when close to church oriented social activities.

FYP.;)

Sometimes they're the worse. Like, God's gonna stop traffic just for them to pass through.
 
Recidiva said:
*edits compulsively*



You do realize, of course, that in your absence I have repeatedly used this quotation as my excuse.





 
Back
Top