What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have learned that I have yet to meet my peak...GAWD...help the guy that is with me when I do 'cause Imma pretty peakin' good at 32!!!

I have learned that Bovine Bowler is a cocky, funneh, sweet, did I mention, cocky guy?

I have learned that if I see Heifer Hoister wheelin' around in skates, I will extra glitterize him.

This all started with simply commenting that I WAS IN A MOOD!!!!

WTF. Now I've lost that mood. :mad:

But Imma still laughing.

:D

:D :kiss:

tumblr_mk4ei2ZVSK1qb41lgo1_400.gif

I feel embarrassed to admit I never got the ending to Ocean's 11, but I do now. Finally.

My mind is all over the place...I wish my questions would just get answered and not be constantly reminded of the situation.

Ugh... trying to balance which would be better in the long run money wise- working full time but now paying more for insurance or working/making less but paying for really great healthcare coverage through my hubby?

Working off this pizza is really gonna hurt, but it will be sooo worth it.

I've got to put away the groceries and get another load of laundry into the NEW washing machine!

I never knew that making a comment about too much brown on TV after turning to the Thursday Night football game where the Cleveland Browns were wearing way, too ,much brown in my opinion, would get me a pm calling me a very bad name.

Maybe I should consider taking a friend's suggestion that I add "prone to making unfortunate choices" to my profile. Then again, perhaps it would be one of those unfortunate choices....

I never knew that making a comment about too much brown on TV after turning to the Thursday Night football game where the Cleveland Browns were wearing way, too ,much brown in my opinion, would get me a pm calling me a very bad name.

I saw that post of yours but I've also read past Kiddo posts...knew it wasn't racial.

Oh. Was the name calling about dissing on the Cleveland Browns??

* points at GigglyGirl*

It was her, wasn't it.??

I wonder if I should let him read the things I've written. It would definitely change things...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back