Obsession with Red Heads

Ezrollin

Really Experienced
I've always had a thing for red heads, I just wasn't aware that everyone else did too. Seems like seventy-five percent of the stories I read have a red head in them. A big hairy red bush is a sight to behold, and I'm speaking from first-hand experience .

Yup, they are a fetish in and of themselves. Red hair, usually fair skinned, fiery...

Married one....now I can do without the fiery:rolleyes:

See, here's the thing. Every man (or woman, but I have no experience there) who's ever been with one of us understands, and every man who hasn't wishes he did.

We are kinda the shit. ;)

Well done! :D
And fuck you. If your wife weren't fiery, she wouldn't be nearly as hot (I assume, because she's a redhead) in bed. Think on that before you wish the fire away.

Well done! :D
And fuck you. If your wife weren't fiery, she wouldn't be nearly as hot (I assume, because she's a redhead) in bed. Think on that before you wish the fire away.

I like the fire sometimes, but mostly I like the pout

Attachments

• gigi 002.jpg
    gigi 002.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 0
It is adorable.

Love the curls, btw :) I occasionally wish I had them.

Between the pout and the green eyes she usually gets what she wants.

I didn't do too bad for a mangy dog, especially seeing she's ten years younger than me.:D

A while back I borrowed a statistics textbook from the library. The discussion repeatedly wandered off into the author's creepy fixation with the sex lives of redheads. Not QUITE what I was expecting!

But I'm a redhead and so's my partner, and all the good things you hear about us are true ;-)

The down-side: red hair sometimes comes with resistance to painkillers. I discovered this the hard way after they took my tonsils out; apparently oxycodone does nothing at all for me.

<---- I catch a double whammy when I dye my hair being a transvestite🙀
Check my attached image👠👠👠Kant

Oh and it's not a myth what they say about us in bed 😎

Last edited:
I've always had a thing for red heads, I just wasn't aware that everyone else did too. Seems like seventy-five percent of the stories I read have a red head in them. A big hairy red bush is a sight to behold, and I'm speaking from first-hand experience .

Ok.. enough raving about the general awesomeness of my species. I think this was supposed to be about redheads in stories.

Characters with naturally red hair are either the bad/wild girl, or the shy/sweet girl who ends up having a bad/wild side. At least, that's how it's applied in romance novels, in my experience. I've also seen it used to portray feistiness, because authors do their research ;)

Then there's the natural blonde or brunette who dyes her hair red to tell the world, "I'm about to be a more badass version of me!"

A while back I borrowed a statistics textbook from the library. The discussion repeatedly wandered off into the author's creepy fixation with the sex lives of redheads. Not QUITE what I was expecting!

But I'm a redhead and so's my partner, and all the good things you hear about us are true ;-)

The down-side: red hair sometimes comes with resistance to painkillers. I discovered this the hard way after they took my tonsils out; apparently oxycodone does nothing at all for me.

On the flip side, I think it makes us able to tolerate pain better.

I woke up during a sedated dental procedure, and that's some scary-ass shit. The dentist said he'd never had that happened before. FIRST! :D

:D
As for using redheads in my stories:
If the lady in my story is also a ginger, the story is either one of my own personal fantasies, or is possibly more truth than fantasy. 😉

As far as personal genetics, I own recessive traits:
red hair, blue eyes, freckles, and ridiculously pale skin capable of only three shades-- 'translucent,' 'still too pale to be healthy,' and 'tomato.'

If the lady in my story is also a ginger, the story is either one of my own personal fantasies, or is possibly more truth than fantasy. 😉

As far as personal genetics, I own recessive traits:
red hair, blue eyes, freckles, and ridiculously pale skin capable of only three shades-- 'translucent,' 'still too pale to be healthy,' and 'tomato.'

Are we related?
Also, did you know that ours is the rarest hair-eye color combination?

*high fives*

Are we related?
Also, did you know that ours is the rarest hair-eye color combination?

*high fives*

I did know that was the rarest, *high five back*.
Technically, the blue eye mutation makes all of its expressers relatives on some level...as long as its the same genetic mutation marker.

...or is possibly more truth than fantasy. 😉

Ok, now I need to comb through your stories, keeping that in mind.

The first page of my first Summer Lovin' contest entry is an autobiographical account of me and my sweltering apartment. Coincidentally, the women in the story is a tall, pale redhead with my body type ;)

There is this whole mythos, archetype, and sexualization of red hair. I wonder where it started. Must pre-date Jessica Rabit.

But yes, redheads are sexy.

I sadly have redheads on both sides of my family, and did not inherit that coloring. :(

Yup, they are a fetish in and of themselves. Red hair, usually fair skinned, fiery...

LoL....you too ,,,, I married an auburn haired O'Neal the O is for Oh how things can change if you get my meaning .

See, here's the thing. Every man (or woman, but I have no experience there) who's ever been with one of us understands, and every man who hasn't wishes he did.

We are kinda the shit. ;)

You will get no argument from me !

Back