Stepped away for a bit

Noticed you weren't around. But, no it isn't quite the same bickering you would have known about. The cast of characters has shuffled a bit.
 
<the new feminine face on the block. I look like a bitch, but I'm a sweetheart :)
 
Neighborhood is pretty much the same, couple new faces to go along with the usual suspects.

Hope you and the Pennfolk have been well
 
Welcome back PL, we've missed you. :rose:

Same old stuff different day. The flames between the usual suspects has dimmed down for the most part. Our pet troll is still yelling "Hey, look at me," with dozens of posts. A few new faces that look like they might be good for the mix. The same old newbie questions and idiots asking for ways around the 18 rule.

The usual stuff. :D
 
Life has priorities. Lit isn't always on the list. Welcome back, PL. :rose:
 
Thanks everybody. Fun to be back. Just need to make sure the kids are in the other room when I come visit. ;)
 
Hi, never had the nerve to interrupt you before, I've always been far too intimidated, but I did miss your presence here, and I'm glad to see you back.

Will
 
Welcome back, sane Pennlady.

It's been a quieter same ol', same ol'. Much hand wringing about nothing much, but in muter tones.
 
Hi, never had the nerve to interrupt you before, I've always been far too intimidated, but I did miss your presence here, and I'm glad to see you back.

Will

Thanks, Will, and please don't be intimidated. I'm a friendly sort. :)
 
Back
Top