Welcome to Prison, Ladies. (OOC Page)

I can't wait for Tricia to get back to Viper, we have prison things to do together. The cafeteria, the workshop, the yard, the showers.
 
Please.... please... read the updates and see how the RP has progressed...
 
Sorry ash and ghust.. I was tired up with work. I will be on all day today and down the road like normal.
 
Not a problem mate. Real life gets in everyone's way at sometime
 
It's a new day, so let's figure out what's going to happen so we're all on the same page.

Will Jon get to find Tricia in the hole, even if he can't get her released?

Will Kimberly figure out a way of dealing with those lecherous guards, or does Blair have plans for her as well?

What about Viper?
 
If he does, he shouldn't be able to get her out. We could have a scene through the little slot in the door, or Tricia could jump into your arms and need to be restrained.
 
I like that too. You can still get glimpses of Tricia's body inside there.

And we must make sure Viper has something to do, I don't want to ignore her.
 
Maybe while I am seeing you.. You can ask me to look into her case so that idea gets planted in his head then.
 
I like that too. You can still get glimpses of Tricia's body inside there.

And we must make sure Viper has something to do, I don't want to ignore her.

Maybe while I am seeing you.. You can ask me to look into her case so that idea gets planted in his head then.


Amber what do you think of this idea... Are you open to it?? Would you like viper to meet with Jon?
 
Last edited:
Hi!

So I was wondering if it would be possible to join? I don't want to be an inmate though. I'm still reading the thread so I'm not sure if what I would like to do would be possible or not.

I wanted to play someone's daughter, visiting. Since Tricia is the main focus I was thinking her. Maybe I am so worried for my mother that I make "arrangements" with the guards?

Another thought I had was that *if* I was her daughter, maybe she had given me up for adoption? (Would have been 15 when she had me) and this is the first time I'm meeting her?

If it's not something you are interested in throwing in the story, I understand. Thanks!
 
The more the merrier! Tricia having a daughter could be very interesting and embarrassing.

And if you do decide you want to go behind the walls, you could commit a crime yourself, perhaps in hopes of breaking her mama out.
 
Let's do both. You visit me once, and maybe that's where you get the idea to break in.
 
I wasn't planning on having her break in, but I can still have her make arrangements with the guards though. She will be an outside character but this way she can still be involved.
 
Let's say she gets herself checked in. And perhaps has trouble getting herself checked out. But don't do it right away, gauge how much you like the RP before you make a commitment like that.
 
I would really prefer not having her get locked in, but she would make regular visits and things would probably start to escalate from there.

I'm not too familiar with how prisons work. Like, what would happen if the whole place had to go on total lock down during visiting hours because of an incident? are the visitors pretty much stuck there until they are out of lockdown?
 
I'm not sure either. I think you would be. No one goes in or out, they would want to make sure everything is secure so they don't want things moving around.
 
I would really prefer not having her get locked in, but she would make regular visits and things would probably start to escalate from there.

I'm not too familiar with how prisons work. Like, what would happen if the whole place had to go on total lock down during visiting hours because of an incident? are the visitors pretty much stuck there until they are out of lockdown?

Yes, but we are not playing as Prisons are ran, there is no visitors allowed past the detention area. Not even lawyers. all prisoners are brought up to the visitors rooms or the conference room when attorneys are to speak with their clients. But if we were following they way they are ran, there wouldn't be a good storyline.. So it's really up to Reny how the system works here..
 
Yes, but we are not playing as Prisons are ran, there is no visitors allowed past the detention area. Not even lawyers. all prisoners are brought up to the visitors rooms or the conference room when attorneys are to speak with their clients. But if we were following they way they are ran, there wouldn't be a good storyline.. So it's really up to Reny how the system works here..

Hell yeah. Right now a female officer would be giving you a pat down instead of a full on naked strip search by a male officer. That stuff just does not happen. Let alone what Blair is doing. However what Viper is doing,welll,,,,,:D

Oh and Amber I would like Viper to accompany me on my next visit to Tricia. What do you say?
 
Again... really.... no PM... no plot discussion... no open chat on here...
 
I'm confused too... Isn't this the OOC thread?
Yes this is the OOC page. I was asking him now what is he on about who is acting with out talking about what to do. As I know I had 4 or 5 post about what to do with ren when dealing with her character. I know you have done some post too about what to do before you posted in the main story page..


(I have corrected it as Cherry has had plot conversation before joining in... I had put don't when it should have been done.. I didn't catch that till after the confusion.)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top