What is the worst comment you've ever gotten?

oOo big furbabies. Hast du Befehle in Deutsch geben?

Here is Rocky(original I know, he came with the name) who hangs out in my office. I use him as a sounding board, this is his reaction to my contest entry.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20140112_112207.jpg
    20140112_112207.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 0
Here is Rocky(original I know, he came with the name) who hangs out in my office. I use him as a sounding board, this is his reaction to my contest entry.

Not fair; everyone knows animals being adorable is the ultimate chick magnet/distraction.

:D Daw, cutie. Does he actually have blue eyes, or was that just the reflection from the flash?

He's not always happy, this is what happens when you show him a Loving wives comment.

attachment.php

Attachments

• oo7.jpg
    oo7.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Had a string of first comments on my story when I moved it to non-con from sci-fi/fantasy that were unhelpful to say the least. It's a tougher crowd of readers i think. Here;s the first of them:

What a mess.
12/17/15 By: Anonymous
Maybe Sci/fi? Or Mind Control? But this is too weird and convoluted to make for even a decent or entertaining read. 1 star.

super helpful feedback amirite?

Don't worry. That particular anonymous likes posting similar comments on my stories. He, I presume he, never likes whatever category I use and doesn't like longer stories - 'too weird and convoluted' is a key phrase he likes.

Top worst comment.

"Die a million painful deaths and never ever write again for an eternity."

Today's comment from Anonymous...

On my story https://www.literotica.com/s/jeanie-the-genie

Excruciating

I couldn't get past the first page.

If you're going to write a fantasy you need to ground it someway, either with convincing characters or realism. You did neither. For example, who would find a genie and then just trot down the the pub and ask what's on for lunch? He wasn't surprised, bewildered, intimidated, or any of the other emotions any human would have. Thus you give us no reason to believe he is human and the story is simply a two dimensional sketch of 'he did this and she did that'. No thanks.

Perhaps anonymous didn't read the title?

Last edited:
"Worst" can be classified in so many different ways. In terms of a comment that disturbed me, I've received a few emails from readers who enjoyed my work but seemed to have a tough time distinguishing between reality and fantasy.

But in terms of just a comment that made me roll my eyes and groan, I have had one reader take sections of the text and then, beat by beat, criticize the characters' actions like they were real people. I actually laughed when I understood what was going on, but it was his/her fellow commenters that really got pissed off.

I had someone "continue" one of my stories in the comments section with the foulest language and even fouler {... more foul ... foulestest? :catgrin:} grammar. It's one of the very few, if not the only comment I've ever deleted.

I had someone "continue" one of my stories in the comments section with the foulest language and even fouler {... more foul ... foulestest? :catgrin:} grammar. It's one of the very few, if not the only comment I've ever deleted.

Yeah I've had that too, but with good grammar. I honestly understand why they were trying to end the story tho. I miss that Anon's comments on my newer chapters.
(Yes, I'm asking for my troll to return back to me. Come back! Any comment better than none! *cries*)

"Die a million painful deaths and never ever write again for an eternity."

Were puppies raped then made into pies that were fed to babies in your story?
Because I seriously don't get why anyone would say that, and I'm positive you story didn't contain anything near of what I just described...
Send them to me, I can give them *stories* that might justify those comments...

Were puppies raped then made into pies that were fed to babies in your story?

Nothing that isn't illegal in the regular world but I notice that this is very common to get these kind of comments in the loving wifes and incest category.

Because I seriously don't get why anyone would say that, and I'm positive you story didn't contain anything near of what I just described...

It was a massive hate attack against me and it was many anonymous haters that wrote their hate to me because they disliked what I had written but no story is so bad that it is worth dying or killing for.

Send them to me, I can give them *stories* that might justify those comments...

They are deleted and I have informed Laurel about this dark side of literotica that used to be a fun place where you met new people or even frinds but now it is the most gloomy site.

Back