Occasional Exhibitionism

Hello Friends,

I'm kinda new to Lit and have recently been discovering some exhibitionist tendencies, so I thought this could be a fun place to indulge. I've got no idea how often I'll post, but I bet positive feedback could affect that. ;)

open

Nothing sexier than a curvy show off. Tell me about recent exhibitions Z

Hello Friends,

I'm kinda new to Lit and have recently been discovering some exhibitionist tendencies, so I thought this could be a fun place to indulge. I've got no idea how often I'll post, but I bet positive feedback could affect that. ;)

open

Would love to see how it goes.

Nothing sexier than a curvy show off. Tell me about recent exhibitions

Last edited:
Mmmm. Welcome to Lit! Love the pic. I hope you chose to share more:devil:

Hello Friends,

open

:heart::heart:

Hello Friends,

open

Sweet tits, you look awesome.

Hello Friends,

open

Gorgeous breasts. A good introduction to your pictorial exhibitionist self.

Dear lady

I haven't had a whole lot of opportunity lately, so the pic I took today that for some reason didn't work as an embedded image (hello Lit? The 90's called and they want their forum back) so I just had to edit and post it as an attachment. Hope everyone likes it.

You have made the same mistake I did originally.
Photos on Google don't work directly as your Google account closed when you are offline.
Protection of your data by Google I think.

Most folks use Imgur.

Here's a quick little pic that I call, no I'm not wearing a bra. Please enjoy the view and fix my internet, I'm sick of it going out. :) (Sorry to burst your bubble, when the tech actually shows, my tits will be under my dress, lol.)

Enjoy! :kiss:

who needs a bra this hot summer... hehehe

Here's a quick little pic that I call, no I'm not wearing a bra. Please enjoy the view and fix myoul internet, I'm sick of it going out. :) (Sorry to burst your bubble, when the tech actually shows, my tits will be under my dress, lol.)

I would love to be tech! Just knowing that you are braless
Mmmm.....

Here's a quick little pic that I call, no I'm not wearing a bra. Please enjoy the view and fix my internet, I'm sick of it going out. :) (Sorry to burst your bubble, when the tech actually shows, my tits will be under my dress, lol.)

Thanks for sharing! They deserve to be shown more often!

Wow. What a body! You look amazing and I hope you keep these exhibitionist tendencies! For selfish reasons I hope it’s fun for you!

Back