❓ PLP Inquires❓

Status
Not open for further replies.

So... pizza...

What are your go-to toppings for your perfect pizza??

First we’d have to start off with a little bit of teasing, then a lot of oral, of course...wait, you mean *actual* pizza?? Well then, I like NY style pizza, a nice crisp crust, with fresh tomatoes, olives, pepperoni, maybe some mushrooms. Really, I like any toppings except ham (bleh) as long as the crust is nice and crispy.

Now I want pizza. Both kinds.

First we’d have to start off with a little bit of teasing, then a lot of oral, of course...wait, you mean *actual* pizza?? Well then, I like NY style pizza, a nice crisp crust, with fresh tomatoes, olives, pepperoni, maybe some mushrooms. Really, I like any toppings except ham (bleh) as long as the crust is nice and crispy.

Now I want pizza. Both kinds.

I'm always a fan of new euphamisms!

So... pizza...

My go to would have to be a meatlovers, thin bsse, bbq sauce n plenty of mushrooms. Its a bad idea to be thinking about pizza at nearly 2am :(

So... pizza...

oh, I am one of those horrid people who loves pineapple on their pizza. Now, I will eat and enjoy anything. Seriously, I am not picky, and there is nothing I won't try, about the only thing on my "not a fan of" list is beets and durian fruit

My view point is making something taste sweeter is never wrong. or spicier, that is never wrong either. ok, or saltier too. I love sweet, spicy, sour, and salty. I guess if I was going to order a pizza all for myself, it would be some twisted hodge podge of the extremes. Like pineapple for sweet, jalapenos for spicy, black olives and bacon for salty, feta for the salty and tangy, banana peppers for the tangy/sour. If somehow, they have a topping on the list that I have never tried or even heard of, add that of course. How could I resist the unknown. Then, I guess, fire roasted tomatoes and spinach so I can call it healthy.

However, what I actually order is pepperoni or meat lovers as I am never going to eat a whole pizza myself, and everyone will eat those. I am happy enough, it is fine, just boring. Sometimes I will add pineapple to half for myself.

I'm allllllllllll about pineapple on pizza!!

14dc9a1a6ac6a7d2c57e2b470752dfd3.jpg

So... pizza...

Pepperoni, mushrooms, and sausage.

I'm a big fan of veggies on pizza too - onions and peppers and such.

The only thing that I can't stand on pizza is sliced meatballs. It is always inevitably disappointing.

Pizza... There are two types that I would take a pass on: pepperoni and deep-dish. Anything else will depend on how hungry I am.

If I really have a choice, then thin crust four cheese:

oh-four-cheese-pizza-x.jpg

Pizza... There are two types that I would take a pass on: pepperoni and deep-dish. Anything else will depend on how hungry I am.

If I really have a choice, then thin crust four cheese:

oh-four-cheese-pizza-x.jpg

Same here but my personal fav is a Greek pizza with Feta cheese, tomato sauce, artichoke hearts, sun dried tomatoes & Greek olives. Talk about a sensual delight. ;)

I prefer plain, but anything but pineapple is a go.

Including anchovies? :p

I have to draw a hard line here. Anchovies are an abomination. Fish products of any sort should never go on pizza. That is reason for separation, divorce, and inter-clan blood feuds. That is what set off the Hatfield's and McCoy's, anchovies on pizza, and we all know how that turned out!

I have to draw a hard line here. Anchovies are an abomination. Fish products of any sort should never go on pizza. That is reason for separation, divorce, and inter-clan blood feuds. That is what set off the Hatfield's and McCoy's, anchovies on pizza, and we all know how that turned out!

So you haven't tried a pizza with lump crab meat and lobster meat and shrimp on it before then? If you haven't then I'm sorry for you, its delicious.

But my stand by favorite on pizzas is a thin crust pepperoni and cheese with sliced and those slices quartered and added to the pizza before it goes into the oven. I'd never heard of that being called a New Yorker pizza until SB69 called it that.

So you haven't tried a pizza with lump crab meat and lobster meat and shrimp on it before then? If you haven't then I'm sorry for you, its delicious.

But my stand by favorite on pizzas is a thin crust pepperoni and cheese with sliced and those slices quartered and added to the pizza before it goes into the oven. I'd never heard of that being called a New Yorker pizza until SB69 called it that.

I like crab. I like lobster. I like shrimp. I like pizza.

Never cross the streams Ray.

Yes! Historical evidence is on your side here.

Did I stutter? ;)

That would explain your AV. :D

I’m usually all about meat (insert penis reference here) but when it comes to pizza I almost always go with veggie!

There’s a place out here that makes a Thai chicken pizza that’s to die for though 😍

A veggie pizza is one of my favorites as well, its just not my go too comfort food one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back