Her best friends stepdad (closed)

The... the studio... the group I work with...they do everything they can to keep me away from him and visa versa.

She curled into his arm around her a little.

He... he had grabbed me for a scene without authority and both companies had a fit understandably so they never released it especially after a 48 hour hospital stay on my part.
 
Bernie St.Castle was a bastard. Everyone knew it. Dave recalled Bernie being removed from filming several times during their joint careers. And he guessed he'd turned a blind eye like everyone else to what Bernie got up to off set. Porn was no place for the faint-hearted, well not in those days at least.

But today? Dave thought he'd read about reforms in the industry, workers' rights, cleaning up the exploitation. Fake news? Maybe. The trouble with porn is that no matter how bad it gets, there's always a queue of people willing to do anything for money and fame, he thought.

Jazmyn was cuddling into his arm. He pulled her closer and cooed 'baby' a few times. She didn't object. He wondered what Cassidy would think if she walked in on them. Or her mother. But he was enjoying himself. And why not? Jazmyn was a gorgeous young woman who needed comforting, and he was here to do it. He cooed 'baby' again, and kissed her lightly on the top of her head.
 
Its... it's weird having someone outside of it all to understand but you aren't really outside of it all. Just on the edge.

She closed her eyes and let someone help calm her.

Thank you.
 
Dave was thrilled at how quickly Jazmyn calmed down when mentioning Bernie St.Castle moments ago had worked her up. And the taste of her soft hair against his lips and now her cuddling ever closer into his embrace were more than he could have hoped for. He couldn't help think about where this was going. He was her best friend's stepfather, sure, but he was also an ex-pornstar she'd heard of and he planned to get to the bottom of that when he had a chance.

She thanked him quietly, and appeared to close her eyes. Was she drifting into sleep? Dave listened hard to her breathing, feeling her gently adjusting to his embrace. Just don't spoil it, he said himself.

He kissed the top of her head again, this time letting his lips slide down off her hair to the top of her ear.
 
She was relaxed around him it was nice to be relaxed and not "on" in either of her two worlds.

Dave... I.. feel safe... this is nice.

She murmured softly
 
"This is nice," Jazmyn said. It sure was. He nibbled the top of her ear. His cock was hard. He couldn't believe he was this close to his favourite pornstar. He wanted as much as a anything to fuck her and not to spoil this moment. It took as much self control as he'd ever mustered in his life not to take her, here on the couch, in his wife's house, with his step daughter on her way home for all he knew.

"You'll always be safe with me, Jazmyn," he said, adjusting his position on the couch to make sure she couldn't feel his erection in her back. "Anything. Anything at all you need, just ask."
 
Not realizing he was kissing close to her ear she had turned her head a little only to end up getting kissed on the eye and laughed a little.

Well now that's not sethongnyou see in our business.
 
Dave thought Jazmyn might be asleep when he kissed her ear gently. But she turned her head, surprising him. Suddenly he was kissing her eye, his wet lips massaging her brow and eyelids. The taste of her made him swoon, even as she laughed sweetly.

"Well, that's not something you see in our business," Jazmyn said.

Dave so wanted to keep kissing her, feeling her body under his lips, taking in her scent. But he had to stop.

"What? Kissing? You never kissed a guy in a porno?"
 
Not been kissed on the eye.

She laughed a little smiling at him.
 
"Oh," Dave said out loud, embarrassed that he'd even imagined Jazmyn didn't kiss on tape. Of course she did. He'd watched her. She was a great kisser. And he wanted to kiss her so bad, especially when she smiled at him like that, and laughed. He felt he was getting all the right signals, even if the age difference was so great and she was more than a little vulnerable.

"I like kissing your eye," Dave said, leaning down and kissing her eye again. "And the other one." He moved his lips across the top of her face, feeling for any resistance, any hint that she didn't want to go further. But if anything, he felt her holding him tighter, cuddling into him, signalling with her body and her relaxed breathing that this was all fine, and there was no reason to stop.

Dave leaned in a little further, drew in a deep breath, savouring how nice she smelled, and kissed the end of her nose.
 
After the kiss to the nose she leaned back a little and looked at him. Was he just playing after the eye kiss or was he seeking more. After all this was her best friends stepdad.

Biff?
 
Jazmyn? Dave didn't really want to talk. He was surprised Jazmyn had let him get this far really. After all, he was her best friend's stepdad. And yet they were both in the industry even if he'd been hiding in this hick town for a while, and now she was doing the same. It was a meeting of minds that seemed ripe for a liaison. And she was letting him hold her and cuddle her and now kiss her.

He wanted to say 'shhh', to touch her mouth with a finger, and then kiss her, properly, deeply, and then? Who knew where this would lead?
 
What is happening here?

She searched his eyes. It's not like she had never been with a married man before on-screen and off. Be had been in the industry and she really did enjoy his work having wished he had been the actor in a couple of her films instead of who she got stuck with.

You... Are married...
 
Jazmyn's question completely threw Dave. 'Are you married?' Jesus! He'd watched this beautiful girl fucking on tape. But he'd never heard her ask any of the guys if they were married.

Sure Dave was married. To Fran. And he was married when he was in porn. His first wife. He hadn't heard from Steph for many years. Not since they broke up on a porn set when he was drunk and high and hard. Just not hard for Steph. Wonder what she's up to, he thought.

Dave sat back on the couch and looked Jazmyn hard in the eyes. She looked back innocently, like she'd asked about the weather.

"Um...yes...I'm married. To Fran. Cassidy's mother. But you know that....?"
 
I know that's why I said what's happening here.

She watched his eyes.

This isn't some film set.
 
"Well...no..." Dave was really confused now. Maybe Jazmyn had retired, given up the biz, found herself and moved on. He did, or sort of just drifted away, after the incident.

But he's seen her work. Really recent stuff. Late last year maybe. And he's read the online porn mags. They love Jazmyn. Who doesn't. And there's been nothing about her moving on.

"So tell me what's wrong."
 
What are you wanting here?

She had been the other woman before in a couple of one night or weekend stands but she always knew upfront what was the angle or attitude of the situation not just a best friends parentnkissing on her.
 
"Well...I am wanting whatever you're wanting," Dave said. He knew he'd misread the situation and Jazmyn wasn't as easy as he thought. Yet if they'd met on set they'd have fucked by now, with little ceremony, in front of the cameras, and be cleaning up to go about their day. Or in Dave's case, look for the next drink or hit or friend's sofa to fall into a stupor.

He let go of her and pulled back to his end of the couch. "Maybe I've misread things," he said. "I apologise. I want you to feel safe here, not scared of me or beholden or any pressure. Agreed?"
 
Biff I always wanted us to be on set together but you vanished. I... I have also done "the other woman" thing. I just want to know upfront what any situation is. You don't scare me. Most people don't scare me except for one or two but that's just life in the business.

She watched him with a smile.

How soon is everyone else getting home?
 
Fuck! Did she want him or not? "Honestly, I don't remember you on set, Jazmyn. I just don't. If you knew me then you will know I was a drunk, drug-addled, a loser. Sure I had a reputation in the business, but it was for doing anything. Anything. Because I couldn't remember afterwards. Even now I see myself on film and I have no memory of being there, of the people I was with, of the things I did to them, we did together."

She smiled the whole time.

"And look at our age difference. It's how many years since I left LA? How old would you have been then? 18? Sure I fucked whoever came along. Whoever was on set when I arrived or came to. Whoever they said to fuck. I fucked plenty of 18 year old girls. And boys. If you'd been there we'd have fucked. You want to know what the upfront situation is? Jazmyn, you are a beautiful, desirable woman. I would fuck you in a heartbeat. And fuck the consequences."

There. He'd said it. And she's still smiling, he thought.

"How soon is everyone else getting home?"

Dave shook his head. Jazmyn is simply unreadable, he thought.

"Did Cassidy say? I don't know." Dave stood. He was still hard and just stayed put, letting Jazmyn see his cock tenting his pants.

"I'll be in my den," he said. 'For a bit. Something's come up that I need to take care of."

He turned to leave the room, wondering if she got the double meaning. And found him funny.
 
Last edited:
I never did get a tour of the house.

She smiled
 
She wants a tour of the house? Shit! Jazmyn had played Dave so well he needed to go somewhere now and relieve himself. What to do, he thought. Say 'sure, follow me,' and try to give her a tour of the house without coming in his pants? Or was she saying 'take me upstairs to your room if you wanna fuck, just not here where Cassidy might walk in?'

He had no idea. To hesitate was to invite the inevitable. Here he was, a mature man, an ex-pornstar, reduced to being played by a young girl like a horny teenager. His cock uncomfortably hard, close to orgasm, in his pants. He wasn't going to last any longer, but just had to let himself go.

Dave stood in the doorway, his back to Jazmyn but thinking of her, his cock in her, her body taking him, the semen rising, his cock twitching, his hand on himself, cumming...

"Sure," Dave coughed, "a tour of the house..."

And as he held himself through his trousers and came in his hand, he realised Jazmyn was standing right behind him.
 
Clean that up before we go. You clearly got way too excited over my suggestion of a tour now let me guess we will have to wait, won't we? Pity.

She moved to walk past him she already knew the layout of the house thank you Cassi.

Perhaps some other time then.
 
Fucking Christ! All she does is play with me, Dave thought. He stood in the doorway, fresh cum oozing through his trousers and down his legs. Jazmyn pushed past him, saying 'some other time'. Fuck, what have I done, he thought.

"Hey," he said, putting out a hand and touching her shoulder. "Sorry, you just get me hard. I mean..." He looked down at the mess, feeling forlorn.

"Maybe there's something else we can do," Dave said.
 
Back
Top