A very naughty sister(closed)

Matt’s eyes widened when Maci came back wearing the white thong and bra. Once she was within arm reach he reached out and slapped her round ass watching it jiggle after his hand came into contact with it. Then he grabbed her hand and pulled her onto his lap so she could feel his throbbing erection against her ass. “You are so fucking sexy.” Matt said softly into Maci’s ear adding a few kisses onto her ear and neck before letting her off his lap to go change.
 
Maci could feel how hard her brother getting from her little show. Smiling as she saved the sexist for last. Changing into a black set that barely kept her tits contained. Leaning against the doorway before walking over to her brother. "And this one?"she asked.
 
“That one is my favorite.” Matt said standing up as Maci approached him. In one swift motion he stepped forward and scooped Maci off of her feet and pinned her up against the wall. Once her back was pressed against the wall his lips were on hers and his tongue was slipping into her mouth. One hand ran up to cup her perky breasts and he caresses them. His throbbing erection throbbing against Maci’s pussy.
 
Maci chuckled softly before they shared a hot kiss. Moaning as she pulled away. "I figured you would like it."she said. Feeling his boner made her smirk. "What are you going to do to me?"she teased. Knowing very well that he was going to give her a good pounding.
 
As the siblings kisses Matt moved over towards the bed. He sat Maci down on the edge of the bed and unzipped his pants and dropped them to his ankles. Then he pulled his boxers down and his huge cock spring forward and rubbed against Maci’s pussy. Then he guides his long thick manhood into his sister’s hole and slowly slipped deep inside of her.
 
Maci let out a moan as she felt his cock easing into her pussy. Biting her lip as she looked to her brother. "Mmm you better fuck me good."she said. Reaching up before pulling Matt into a hot kiss. "Just think maybe we can get away with really naughty things on vacation."she teased.
 
“What type of naughty things?” Matt asked wanting to know the naughty things that were running through his sister’s mind. The two siblings locked lips and started making out as Matt slid so deep inside of his sister’s pussy. The lips of her pussy wrapped around the base of his cock and every single thick inch was inside of her. He stayed like that briefly feeling her pussy pulsing around his manhood and so she could feel his cock throbbing inside her.

Then he placed his hands on her hips and started to thrust in and out of her. Starting slow but his speed quickly increased and soon he was fucking Maci so deep and hard.
 
"Well lots of sex....maybe some in public. Sex in the plane."she said. Smirking as she began to moan as her brother began to go harder. "No one will know that we are brother and sister."she said. Knowing very well that they were going to try to getvaway with as much as they could.
 
The naughty things Maci was suggesting they do on their vacation motivated Matt to fuck her harder and faster. This was going to be the best vacation of their lives. “Think about how hot it would be if we were in a hot tub with people around us and we kiss like this.” Matt then locked lips with Maci and engaged her in a very deep passionate kiss with lots of tongue. Pulling back slightly so their tongues were visible out of their mouths twisting and rubbing together swapping saliva. A few drops of saliva falling down onto Maci’s tits. “They would have no idea they were watching a brother and sister make out.”
 
Maci smirked after the kiss as he was right. "I coukd even slip your cock into my pussy and they would never know."she said. Loving this as he fucked her harder and faster. "Just think maybe even fuck on the balcony if we have one."she said. Knowing lots of got sex was going to take place.
 
Matt was more eager for this vacation then he ever was for any vacation previous to this one. “Oh yeah! Sit on my lap in the hot tub and slip my cock inside of you. The whole time you’ll be on my lap I’ll be deep inside of you with people just a few feet from us.” Matt places both hands on Maci’s neck and pressed his forehead against hers fucking her so hard. Their bodies clapping together loudly as he penetrated her so deep over and over. “If they have a sauna we can fuck in there too.”
 
"Yes! Just fuck wherever we can."she said. Letting out a throaty moan as she came hard. He could feel her pussy clamping down on his cock. "Though we are fucking at night for the balcony...don't need anyone seeing what belongs to you."she said.
 
“You don’t want people seeing your brother’s big dick fucking you nice and good?” Matt added a chuckle to let Maci know he was joking. A deep groan followed his statement as he felt her tight pussy get even tighter around his dick when she came. “You feel so fucking good sis. You are gonna make me cum!” He gave Maci another kiss similar to the one moments earlier very wet and sloppy.
 
Maci smiled after the kiss before kissing his neck. "You know the rules pull out or cum in my ass."she said. Knowing that Matt knew very well not to cum inside her pussy. "Mmm just think we could be fucking in plain sight and no one will know. "She said.
 
Matt wished his sister was on the pill so he could cum inside of her pussy. He pulled out and started to stroke his cock by her face. “Fuck yes! Not a single person knowing that they are watching brother and sister.” After a few more strokes Matt began to cum all over Maci’s sexy body.
 
He at least he stripped her down before they fucked. Feeling his cum on her skin before she smiled. Knowing what was going through his mind as she for off the bed. "Look I knwo what you are thinking and mom has that handled. Put me on birth control years ago."she said. Grabbing a change of clothes before heading to the bathroom.
 
Matt looked down at Maci loving how she looked with his cum all over her. It was like he was marking her as his, his sister, his lover. “Wait you’re on the pill?” Matt asked as Maci headed into the bathroom. Matt sat down on the edge of the bed looking towards the door wondering why she wouldn’t let him cum inside her pussy then.
 
Maci heard her brother before poking her head out drom the bathroom. "Not exactly the pill but I am on birth control. "She said. Soon starting up the shower before hopping in. Knowing he would eventually come join her.
 
Matt soon joined Maci in the shower coming up behind her under the water and wrapping his arms around her wet soapy body. His cock pressing against her ass and soon getting hard again. He started rubbing his hands up and down her soapy body while kissing her neck and shoulders. “Then why can I cum in your pussy?” He asked softly turning her head so he can kiss her deeply.

https://images.sex.com/images/pinporn/2016/07/19/460/16174698.gif
 
Maci smiled as Matt soon joined her in the shower. Turning her on with his touch before leaning her head back. "Mmm I don't know if you deserve that yet."she teased. Pulling her brother close as they kissed. Reaching around as she eased his cock into her pussy.
 
Matt slowly sunk into Maci’s right pussy after she guided him into her. After a soft groan he spoke softly “And what do I have to do to deserve that?” He asked kissing her deeply again. One hand sliding down and rubbing her clit while he used his other hand to caress her breasts.
 
Maci returned the kiss before resting against her brother. "Well you got rid of Brittany for starters but I need you to put Trent in his place. I don't like it when he comes over."she said. Maci began to get super uncomfortable around Trent.
 
“Don’t worry about that punk. I’ll take care of him.” Matt said noticing Maci’s demeanor change slightly. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her firmly against him also causing his cock to go super deep inside of her. He kissed her neck then whispered to her “I’m always gonna be here for my sister.” Then their eyes met and Matt kissed her very very passionately once again working his hips.
 
Mavi was thankful for Matt going to handle Trent. Moaning into the kiss as his cock reached deeper within her. "Mmm you've earned being able to cum inside me."she said. Knowing that would make her brother very happy. "Mmm faster."she said.
 
“Fuck yes!” Matt groaned happily at Maci mentioning he earned the right to cum inside her pussy. His hands held onto her hips very tightly and fucked Maci so hard and deep. The shower echoing with the loud sound of his hips and thighs meeting Maci’s big juicy ass. Her cheeks jiggling each time he thrust deep inside of her. “You ready for me to cum inside your pussy sis?” Matt asked softly in Maci’s ear.
 
Back
Top