Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Old 05-24-2018, 08:53 AM   #926
Steelheart2018
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Sally View Post
Classic fishnet or funky stripes?

Can I take one of each?
As you look sexy in both.

Old 05-24-2018, 11:15 PM   #927
Mustang Sally
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justadesperatewifeandmom View Post
Thanks. And OMG, serious, your first set of slutty stockings, wow. I will confess I have been wearing them almost 25 years now, yup, i have garter belts old enough to drink, and yeah i still destroy stockings, though at least back in the day, when they ran, one just shredded them and called it grunge lol. Thank you Courtney and other hot mess semi famous grunge chicks.

I assume your reasons are similar to mine being here and such, um welcome to your midlife crisis. Enjoy. I'm still thinking about getting myself a 28 year old guitarist who rides a motorcycle and a 28 year old house boy who I will call Enrique. Men can have the sports cars.

Stocking wise, I recommend avoiding ones with thin elastic strips, and go for thick, the non slip rubber shit, or requires garters (which are harder and harder to find as years go by, I love garter belts, but I guess most woman want them to stay up on their own). Thin elastic strips often lead to thigh muffin top, which always annoyed me.

As for which stockings, the classic or funky, I think that depends what you are going for. I think the classic looks sexier, but it isn't always about sexiest. The funky ones are well fun, funky, different, wild etc. Which look do you want to convey which night. Both are awesome in their way.
Midlife crisis indeed! I'm having an affair and everything! I may have my husband's approval but it's still, um, surprising behavior. I'm loving it, though. I highly recommend that you go ahead and get your Enrique!

Well, I've only tried the garters once (last week, haha), and they were extremely fiddly. Great aesthetic but they seem to be a pain in the ass, so I can see the appeal in the stay-up kind. But, yeah. The stripes give me major thigh muffin top.

I think the stripes are sexier but the voting seems to have gone the other way. I will repair the fishnets and they shall be my go-to... for now.

Old 05-24-2018, 11:26 PM   #928
thinkingofyou3000
Literotica Guru

Location: Still in never neverland...its a great place to live, but difficult to grow up here :) Some people refer to it as California
Quote:

Classic...and such a hott woman in a wild approved affair eh? makes you sexier!

Old 05-24-2018, 11:45 PM   #929
hotcpu
Literotica Guru

Quote:
The fishnets are always such a turn on outside the bedroom as well as in it!! Great Choice Sexy Lady!!

SouthernGentleman's Home

Old 05-25-2018, 12:18 AM   #930
shypassionguy
Really Experienced

Quote:
Midlife crisis indeed! I'm having an affair and everything! I may have my husband's approval but it's still, um, surprising behavior. I'm loving it, though. I highly recommend that you go ahead and get your Enrique!

Well, I've only tried the garters once (last week, haha), and they were extremely fiddly. Great aesthetic but they seem to be a pain in the ass, so I can see the appeal in the stay-up kind. But, yeah. The stripes give me major thigh muffin top.

I think the stripes are sexier but the voting seems to have gone the other way. I will repair the fishnets and they shall be my go-to... for now.
Congratulations on your adventures in polyamory! Isn't ethical non-monogamy fun?

Do tell us more about it, if you'd care to!

Old 05-25-2018, 10:23 AM   #931
Mustang Sally
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by shypassionguy View Post
Congratulations on your adventures in polyamory! Isn't ethical non-monogamy fun?

Do tell us more about it, if you'd care to!
Sure, I've talked about it a bit before. Approximately every 4-6 weeks I drive two hours to spend a Saturday night with him, and then I go home and tell hubby all the dirty details, haha.

Anything specific you want to know?

Old 05-25-2018, 10:31 AM   #932
blazin24
Horndog

Quote:

I vote the classic.

Old 05-25-2018, 10:51 AM   #933
wickedpanda
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Sure, I've talked about it a bit before. Approximately every 4-6 weeks I drive two hours to spend a Saturday night with him, and then I go home and tell hubby all the dirty details, haha.

I know I'm interested in knowing what you tried or how your training is going if your out of your comfort zone and discovering new turn no's or surprise's.

I'm the pervy and nosy type Sally after all.

Old 05-25-2018, 12:23 PM   #934
Mustang Sally
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedpanda View Post
I know I'm interested in knowing what you tried or how your training is going if your out of your comfort zone and discovering new turn no's or surprise's.

I'm the pervy and nosy type Sally after all.
I don't recall ever calling it training, you perv.

To catch up the rest of you, my other man calls himself a Dom and a sadist, yet it took forever for him to believe I wanted to experiment in that direction with him - because I'm such a sweet vanilla girl.

But we're finally getting there. So far I'm enjoying all of it and keep encouraging him to go further - to spank me harder/longer, for example, as I know he's still holding back a lot.

Old 05-25-2018, 12:40 PM   #935
shypassionguy
Really Experienced

Quote:

Well, some dirty details, of course!

Perhaps how the two of you met? What's he like? How you came to this arrangement? What you like about each other? Any kinks you share? Really, I'm just a poly cheerleader who's happy to see others enjoying the lifestyle as much as my partner and I do.

Old 05-25-2018, 12:57 PM   #936
wickedpanda
Literotica Guru

Just glad your adding some spicy flavor to your vanilla girl life and sharing it sweet lady!

Old 05-25-2018, 01:00 PM   #937
Justadesperatewifeandmom
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Oh that is awesome. Yeah my hubby would be less than amused. I try to strike an agreement occasionally. Hell even during our last open relationship time period, which he suggested, I think in his head he kind of had the concept of him seeing other chicks, and me at home watching TV. Yeah didn't quite work out like that lol.

As for garters, I attach the stockings first, then put the stockings on and finally secure the garter waist clips. the part the clips to the stockings is a total pain in the ass to do while wearing them, especially the back ones. There is also suspender pantyhose (basically thigh highs and garter in one, not separate pieces). If you like the aesthetic but not the clips, they are worth a try. You can get cheapy pairs for like $3.

As for thigh muffin top, totally the stockings fault. Even when I was significantly underweight, thin elastic did it every time, though seating them lower if wearing a garter belt to hold them up remedied that.

Yeah I like the striped ones, but you're also talking to a girl that has everything from roses to leopard print stockings. I like to be different.

Old 05-25-2018, 01:08 PM   #938
wickedpanda
Literotica Guru

Naked or dressed up in sexy wear you ladies just look amazing and so damn desirable to this pervy guy! ::

Old 05-25-2018, 04:45 PM   #939
Mustang Sally
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by shypassionguy View Post
Well, some dirty details, of course!

Perhaps how the two of you met? What's he like? How you came to this arrangement? What you like about each other? Any kinks you share? Really, I'm just a poly cheerleader who's happy to see others enjoying the lifestyle as much as my partner and I do.
I met him on the Internet... 18 years ago. We had a bit of a FWB thing going on until I met and quickly got serious with my eventual husband. We didn't stay in touch. Then, 15 years later I sent him a message on Facebook. He quickly let me know he was interested in picking up where we left off and asked if I got a freebie, haha. I told hubby about it, and he encouraged me to go see him. It was only supposed to be once, but it was so good for all parties that it became a long-term ongoing thing.

He is my opposite in so many ways and we have great chemistry. I had never really given any thought to my submissive nature but it quickly became obvious with him and it was something I wanted to explore. I had never experienced any kind of rough sex before, and I find it allvery intense and exciting.

I'm going to see him tomorrow. 😀

Old Yesterday, 07:52 AM   #940
Trvlingman
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
I met him on the Internet... 18 years ago. We had a bit of a FWB thing going on until I met and quickly got serious with my eventual husband. We didn't stay in touch. Then, 15 years later I sent him a message on Facebook. He quickly let me know he was interested in picking up where we left off and asked if I got a freebie, haha. I told hubby about it, and he encouraged me to go see him. It was only supposed to be once, but it was so good for all parties that it became a long-term ongoing thing.

He is my opposite in so many ways and we have great chemistry. I had never really given any thought to my submissive nature but it quickly became obvious with him and it was something I wanted to explore. I had never experienced any kind of rough sex before, and I find it allvery intense and exciting.

Good to hear that you're continuing to have fun with him and hope that you'll continue to share your adventures with us!

- Frank Turner

Old Yesterday, 11:58 AM   #941
RunningJib
Literotica Guru

That Would

Quote:

That would be today?

Old Yesterday, 12:58 PM   #942
rostrum
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningJib View Post
That would be today?
Yes, she left about an hour ago.

Old Yesterday, 01:28 PM   #943
Justadesperatewifeandmom
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by rostrum View Post
Damn, that is so fucking cool.

Old Yesterday, 04:34 PM   #944
shypassionguy
Really Experienced

Quote:

Quote:
How awesome for the three of you! Poly high five!

Keep us in the loop for all of your various depravities.

Old Today, 03:26 PM   #945
RunningJib
Literotica Guru

The question is

Quote:
Has she arrived home yet?

Wore out?

Old Today, 04:08 PM   #946
Mustang Sally
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningJib View Post
Has she arrived home yet?

Wore out?
I got home around noon. It was a good visit.

Old Today, 04:25 PM   #947
Justadesperatewifeandmom
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I got home around noon. It was a good visit.
Well I guess the question I should be asking is how was it, what did you do, did you have fun, yada yada, and I already know the answer to that (of course you had fun lol). So I ask, what did you wear, and anything interesting, different, or unexpected that you'd care to share

Old Today, 04:54 PM   #948
wickedpanda
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Well I guess the question I should be asking is how was it, what did you do, did you have fun, yada yada, and I already know the answer to that (of course you had fun lol). So I ask, what did you wear, and anything interesting, different, or unexpected that you'd care to share
Its like Justa's reading my dirty pervy mind

So one happy lady and two happy men, that's a great weekend !

Old Today, 06:59 PM   #949
Mustang Sally
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Haha, oh boy. I'm feeling a bit embarrassed now.

I wore a sundress (dress or skirt is his expectation) with a black bra and cotton bikini panties.

Let's see. He asked me if I wanted him to mark me, and I said yes please. And sure enough, he did bruise my ass. What I found interesting is that I would have said it was no worse than last time, when there were no marks. How did he know? lol

Old Today, 07:57 PM   #950
wickedpanda
Literotica Guru

OK Sally training is out and I'll use the word Visit(s)