To jerk him off or to be jerked off by him?

Both. Few things are better than wrapping my hand around my buddy, who’s cock is a fair bit larger than mine, and having a guy grip mine feels good too
 
It was always neat in the old bath house in Atlantic City to join a friend in a dual session while we watched the activity around us...there was another time in a sauna at college where a friend and I spontaneously slipped our hands under our towels and enjoyed ourselves...and I never even knew he was into male sex! We later retired to his apartment where we enjoyed great sex. It turned out he was bi-curious and always wanted to try it out. Bringing him out was precious!

Funny how you never really know a person until you go in a sauna with him and ponder on to how big would his piston actually grow? I have wondered often about a few guys in the gym. To bad it’s not written on their foreheads.

V
 
Both. Few things are better than wrapping my hand around my buddy, who’s cock is a fair bit larger than mine, and having a guy grip mine feels good too

I agree, feeling grow is so increasingly sexy. Then sliding it along the palm your hands up and down, up and down. Teasing ever so gently the sensitive tip, sometimes with a firmer grip.... hot

V
 
When I was younger and out and about, I always made sure the guy I was fucking was enjoying himself. So I would message his cock. Of course I was jacking it if he was close, but sometimes just the messaging it while I was messaging his love tunnel made it last longer. It really wasn't until my current partner that I realized that some bottoms get prefer just to have you fuck them. My younger me would have felt like a failure if my bottom was soft and there was no stroking his cock. Funny what you learn as you get older.

Note, I was never fond of mutual J/O. The main problem is that nobody knows how to stroke you cock better than yourself. Some are way to rough. I also don't like any pressure on my balls, and plenty of guys are fine with that and thus they don't realize that on the down thrust of slapping your balls with their fist on the down stroke is not pleasant. Now mutual messaging (kind of a foreplay sometimes) is fine, but hard jacking from another guy was rarely enjoyable. Still above and beyond all, I'm wired to want my cock inside a man I care about, and my tongue down his throat and as much skin touching as possible before, during, after. I guess I've simply always been a traditional, boring guy who loves missionary, but with a hot, handsome, masculine, muscular, hairy bottom dude. Even though my ED has stopped that, that kind of porn is the only kind I can get off on.
 
I should add that years ago I met a very nice blue collar guy who loved nothing better than to have someone ELSE jack him off. It wasn't that he was too lazy to do it to himself or that he was trying to be dominating, but rather simply because the nature of his work meant he had a lot of callouses on his fingers and palms. (I don't know whether he tried gloves or not.) So he would hurt his cock with his rough hands. I couldn't help but feel sorry for him and want to help him out.

It made me think about other men that might have hand problems. Imagine not only calloused hands, but people with bad arthritic hands, or those that are missing hands. I may feel sorry for myself having ED, but I can get off even if I am not totally hard. I couldn't imagine doing so at all if my hands didn't work. (Pillow, mattress, etc never did it for me.) None of us really know another man's personal details about getting off (except of course Siamese twins), but I would almost be willing to bet that most men probably do a lot of jacking off at some point in their life because they have no one, because it feels good, and because sometimes the politest thing is to let your loved one sleep or not demand sex of them if their drive is lower. So I still hate the ED, but I can find comfort in that I can still get off eventually if I'm patient with myself.
 
Last edited:
Love to feel it growing hard in my hand and encouraging him to unload onto me. Takes willpower not to wrap my lips around it though.
 
Yes both take turns would more like using my hand on his then mine on myself later. but like the other would have a hard time not using my mouth. Especially to clean up.
 
I can respect that

Yes both take turns would more like using my hand on his then mine on myself later. but like the other would have a hard time not using my mouth. Especially to clean up.
 
That sounds so hot. I can think of several roommates I could have done that with. Would have looved to bring them out, giving them their first male low job!
 
I've never spent much time stroking. When I have a hard cock available, I always want to get straight to the sucking as soon as possible.
And yes, I do consider myself Bi.
 
Last edited:
I choose to:

Give myself completely to provide a man with extreme sexual pleasure. I give hand jobs, a lot of blowjobs, and want to be fucked bareback again soon.

I jack off a lot, and ALWAYS eat my cum, for the last 12 years now.

I love cock.
 
I love getting naked or down to underwear and watching his dick get hard as he looks at me and I at him. Then, we take each other's cock in hand..it feels natural. Mutual jerking off and excitement is where it's at for me.
 
Hello all,

Do you prefer being jerked off by another man or would you rather be the one doing the jerking to him?

If you are str8 do you consider yourself gay/bi because you like this?

:D
V
If I have to choose just one, then I would like to be the one doing the jerking off.
 
Back
Top