Have you talked dirty to the person above you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now, I just can't believe that anyone with such a sweet, innocent face would ever let dirty words cross her lips. :eek:
How ya doin' baby girl? ;)

Hi ya JD... I'm doing.... and completely recovered..... look out world!!!!!LMAO what about you.....

Hi ya JD... I'm doing.... and completely recovered..... look out world!!!!!LMAO what about you.....

Ha! That's what Tiger Woods said years ago just as he turned pro. And now look at him. He can't finish. Hope you have better success! ;)
As for me, doin' good. Spending slightly less time on Lit and getting back into exercising more. Gotta stay in shape for all the baby girls out there. :kiss:

Ha! That's what Tiger Woods said years ago just as he turned pro. And now look at him. He can't finish. Hope you have better success! ;)
As for me, doin' good. Spending slightly less time on Lit and getting back into exercising more. Gotta stay in shape for all the baby girls out there. :kiss:

That would be telling :devil:

Well keep up the good work... your looking good from here....MMMwwwhhhhaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back