I Now Have an Avatar!!!

I just put one up tonight.

Thinking about changing it already.

Which seems a good enough reason to start my first thread.

What I did not realize was that at the same time that you get an avatar, you also get a profile picture. I ended up using what I originally planned as my avatar for my profile picture:

image.php

Given that I'm facing left in the photo, I thought it made sense to have it in a right-side page position.

This left me with the need to choose a different avatar. I decided for something alluring, and went back to one of some photos a friend took of me a year or so back.

What do think of my choice?

I finally have my own too at last

Which seems a good enough reason to start my first thread.

What I did not realize was that at the same time that you get an avatar, you also get a profile picture. I ended up using what I originally planned as my avatar for my profile picture:

image.php

Given that I'm facing left in the photo, I thought it made sense to have it in a right-side page position.

This left me with the need to choose a different avatar. I decided for something alluring, and went back to one of some photos a friend took of me a year or so back.

What do think of my choice?

WOW!!! YOUR BODY IS AWESOME!!!

Thank you for sharing.

i would gladly be biten by a thorn to hug you

I am proud to inform you all that the woman responsible for most of the images of me that I have used here at Literotica has honored me with a thread devoted to photos for which I have posed.

Here is its first post:

Some of you may already know Rose4Emily.

attachment.php
I know her in the real world.
attachment.php
She is one of my favorite...
attachment.php

... models.

After much urging and cajoling, she has given me permission to start this thread, devoted to the photos I've taken of her.

Please share in my appreciation of EmpressJosephine, a sweet friend and great photographer!

I am proud to inform you all that the woman responsible for most of the images of me that I have used here at Literotica has honored me with a thread devoted to photos for which I have posed.

Here is its first post:

Please share in my appreciation of EmpressJosephine, a sweet friend and great photographer!

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Here is its first post:

Great pics , hope you keep posting, just such a beauty! Well done you two sweet ladies! :heart:

Back