Jr's New Mommy

TiffanyNylons

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 27, 2017
Posts
184
DRAMATIS PERSONAE:

Father: 28-30 years old pillar of the small town community in which we live. Perhaps you have an important job such as pastor, police/fire chief, business owner, mayor, etc. (One thing I am not looking for is teacher; might not work with some of the story arc.)(Please PM me with your character idea.)

Son: (NPC and NOT part of the sexual RP) Typical little boy; 8yrs old.

Tiffany Lee Jamieson: 18 years old, high school senior, straight-A student, orphaned.
https://fuskator.com/full/k~qZQpr5t~W/Brunette-Babe-Wearing-Stockings.html#4

SETTING:

Rural Missouri; town of about 1,500 people.

PROPOSED SCENE:

Three years ago your wife left you and your son; while it was a major scandal in our small town you rose to the occasion. Shortly thereafter, I was orphaned and this was also a major hit to the community. My family were transplants but became part of the town. So without any grandparents or aunts & uncles I had to either move far away from home or become emancipated. I chose the latter. You took me in because you needed a live-in nanny.

Up until I was orphaned at 15, I wanted to become an engineer. But since then family has become even more important to me and I have slowly been changing my mind. Now I think I want to focus on being a wife and mother. But I do not know how to express this in today's culture. As a result, over the years we have formed this strange family unit. I have fallen into a domestic routine around the house and become a psuedo-parent to Junior. Most nights I have dinner on the table when you get home and keep the home clean. I help Jr with his homework and even go to many of his parent-teacher conferences either with you or if you cannot make it due to work.

Two weeks ago I turned 18; tonight Jr turned eight and I skipped school to cook his favorite meal and a birthday cake. After blowing out the candles I ask him what he wished for and happily he exclaimed: "I want tiffy to be my new mommy!" Even though I developed a crush on you shortly after moving in, our relationship has not been romantic up until this point.
 
Last edited:
My name is Dan Flynn, I am 30 years old and how my life has changed. 3 years ago, my life appeared to be a story book. I went to a top law school and came back to my hometown where I had been the local high school quarterback, “high school hero comes home”. That popularity had helped my career and I was the youngest DA in the state. I had met my wife in law school and I thought we were in love. She had become pregnant with little Danny during our first year and I was happy to get married. She was a drop dead beautiful blond, and I had considered myself lucky, but I never realized how little being a wife and mother appealed to her. Three years ago my life came crashing down around me, as I got a call from daycare that no one had picked up Danny. I hated that we used day care and was furious to hear he was alone. I picked him up, and angrily walked into my home only to find, not only was my wife not there, but she had clearly packed up her things and was long gone. No note, nothing. Tiffany had been a godsend, her history was tragic, but I was happy to take in the young 15 year old waif, and she had immediately become a big sister/nanny to Danny and the little lady of the house. Terrific cook, and with her scars, more worldly than any young lady should be. Over the last three years, she had grown into a beauty, scarred beauty, but a beauty nonetheless.

Since my wife had left, I had doubled down on both work and being the best Dad I could be. I worked long hours, putting away the bad guys, and becoming the little league coach, scout master and support system I could give Danny. Tiffany was there in every moment, providing that feminine touch I lacked. He loved her.

However, over the last three years, the changes in her were obvious. Although she might never see herself that way, she was a knockout, and the magnanimous gesture I had made three years ago, now got disapproving stares and comments from people who didn’t really understand our situation. In some ways, I wasn’t sure I completely understood it either. Nothing had happened between us, not even a hint of anything, but she was young, gorgeous and frighteningly convenient. Well...nothing had really happened. Three weeks ago we had all gone to the local country club, and when Tiffany came out of the pool in her one piece speedo, water and sun glistening off that long sleek body, I had felt immediate arousal and only a quick ability to jump in the cold water had saved an embarrassing situation. That night, alone in my bed, I had jacked off to that scene. That was the only time, other than a few porn interludes My cock had any release since my wife had left. To be honest, actually, those three years plus the six months before she left! As soon as I came, I was so ashamed I promised myself that wouldn’t happen again. Those thoughts were wrong and I didn’t want to do anything to mess this up for Danny or myself. I had thrown myself even more into work minimizing our interactions since then.

Tonight was different, Danny’s birthday. I had purchased him a new baseball mitt, and tickets for all of us to attend the game this weekend. I picked up an ice cream cake, both Danny and Tiffany’s favorite, and whipped cream which she would apply. Hand’s full, I came into the house, only to hear Danny and Tiffany talking...
 
i had taken the day off from school to prepare for Danny's birthday. It was going to be a family celebration: Dan, Danny and myself.

i stood there next to Danny as we finished decorating his cake. i was wearing a vintage style dress, black stockings and red pumps. We were laughing at the silliness of his day; it was an idyllic moment. So different from my first few weeks after coming to live here.

i had been in the hospital for several weeks after the "incident"; much of it had been spent in the psychiatric ward. It took me awhile to come out of my shell. i wore turtlenecks to hide my only visible scar left from that night; after all of the bruises and other cuts had healed. i was nervous around both you and Danny at first; you were Male and Males had hurt me...had taken everything away from me leaving me empty.

But slowly Danny had started healing my soul and filling it. He showed me a joyful, innocent Male. But i was scared of you.

You were not a boy, you were a Man.

But slowly you started healing that wound as well. You started reminding me of my Father, and slowly i had warmed to you. i also got a mentor; another survivor named Teri who took me under her wing and let me know it was safe to trust a Man. So slowly since i turned 16; i had come out of my shell. i even stopped wearing the turtlenecks.

But i was changed, i wore chokers to hide the scar. i withdrew from my high school community and started hanging out with adults. The immaturity of the boys around me reminded me of them. So i had decided that i needed a Man to provide and protect. i wondered where i would find such a Man; but as i pondered this i started developing a 1950s and 1960s look and dress.

Slowly i realized that the Man i was searching for was right here the whole time. After the "incident" i had given up on sex...i did not want anything to do with it. But as you started to make me feel safe and secure...i started regaining my desire for intimacy. i found myself starting to dress in ways that flattered my new curvy figure. Wearing heels and make-up. Touching myself...while thinking of you...

"Tiffany," Danny asked, breaking my meandering thoughts, "...do you think you could ever be my mommy?"

i smile and lean down and kiss him on the head, sweetly, motherly. "i would be very lucky to be your mommy, Danny. But i doubt your Father would have much interest in a girl like me."

"But why? You cook great! You help me with my homework so you is smart! And you're very pretty!" He blushes at the last one.

"Well, i'm not sure about the pretty part..." i reach up and touch the scar, "...but i guess i'm okay with the rest of that stuff. But your Father would probably not be interested in a girl so..." my voice trails as i search for a way to finish the sentence. Damaged? Empty? Bad? "...young."

i sigh. "Although, i would be lucky..."
 
I don’t know what made my mind circle back to how I met Tiffany, but it so often did. I remember what a fractured soul she was then. I did not believe, all the kings horses could put her back together again. Thank goodness for the DNA evidence, as at least she didn’t have to testify. I don’t think she could have. It was almost three months before she said a word after leaving the hospital, and another three months for the night terrors to abate. Only then was I able to touch her more than brushing her hair and tears aside. So many nights, I would hold her until she fell asleep and gently carry her up to her room, where we always kept a small light on. She was my fractured daughter who needed a Father, the actual daughter of a friend whose murder I had avenged. When she came to our our house from the hospital, I bet she weighed less than 80 pounds and was barely into puberty. Now she was 110 and filled in at all the right places, as my reaction at the pool clearly showed.

I have to say that during that period neither one of us had wanted to talk, but in the quiet solitude a bond was fortified. It was Danny more than anyone though that brought her back. His innocence and needs drew her in, gave her someone to care about, and begin to distance herself from that night. He loved her and she clearly loved him. That was what made this night so special, other than the day the state put those pigs down, we had not had a lot of celebrations, but maybe enough time had passed that we could turn our gaze forward. I was really looking forward to being with them tonight. I knew I was a bit early so I tried to be as quiet a possible to surprise them, but those tables were quickly turned...

"i would be very lucky to be your mommy, Danny. But i doubt your Father would have much interest in a girl like me." ... "Although, i would be lucky"

First I was amazed at the question, but I was literally shocked at the answer. Although she did her best to hide it, there was no doubting her beauty. And although I rarely saw evidence of her body, frankly did my best to avoid it, there was no doubting she was a knockout there as well. And I also have to admit, those fatherly impulses of 3 years ago had been strained recently. But how should I react, I don't know how I should even feel. I am 12 years older, and she has so many options, she just doesn't realize it. For now, I have to ignore it, that was just a moment of self loathing, I have to take the high ground and put hers and Danny's relationship above all. But it has been so long and she is perfect in so many ways.

Okay, your mind is racing, and tonight is about Danny, let me see where this goes.

Hi, you two, I'm home!
 
i turn, my hair fluttering with the sudden turn. At first it was as if i was caught off guard and maybe a little startled. This being easily startled is an artifact of the "incident". Then, seeing it was you the fear passes like a storm that was threatening thunder and lightning but then simply disappeared. My features soften seeing, and my lips turn into a bright, joyful smile.

"Daddy!" Danny runs up to you. "You should make tiffany a mommy! My mommy!" He says running into your legs and hugging you tightly. "Please!" He says looking up at you adorably.

"i...i really do not know where he is getting, Dan." i say as obviously caught off guard as you. "Anyway...how...how was work?" i try, desperately trying to change the subject.
 
"Make Tiffany your Mommy!" I smile, and look awkwardly at you while gathering my thoughts. Oh how you cover up and do your best to blend into the woodwork, I know what is under there, but are you ready to show it? And God how I wish I could have a clue how you feel, if you are even interested in any sort of a relationship with a man. That is a man over 9.

"Buddy, Tiffany is just like your Mommy, she cares for you, she takes care of us, and makes sure you are happy and taken care of. We are so lucky to have her, she is so sweet, caring and beautiful., what else could we ask for?" I know what I wish I could ask for, Stop it, stop letting your thoughts go that way. I walk around and kiss him on the top of the head, "Happy Birthday little guy" and almost without thinking I lean over and give you an oh so gentle kiss on the cheek. "Tiffany, thank you for making us such a wonderful birthday dinner, what can I do to help?". "If I opened a bottle of wine, would you care for some?, you are 18 now, a fully grown adult."
 
i cannot believe you are being genuine; i think you are probably being nice. Then you kiss me on the cheek. i feel a tingling, warm sensation throughout my body...especially between my legs. i smile at your offer of helping, "It's okay Dan; i've got this...enjoy your son." i do consider your offer about wine. "Yes, please."

We eat dinner then eat cake. Soon Danny is passed out and you take him up to bed. When you return, i have two glasses of wine ready. My lipstick already on the rim of one. i have had a glass or two before, but tonight i have already had half a bottle...trying to get my courage up. As you cross the room to me, i extend your refilled glass to you. "Um...do you really think i'm beautiful? Do...do you think you could ever see me as your wife?"
 
How much has she had to drink? That question is so not her. You should see me in the courtroom, hardened criminals crumble at my cross examination, yet here I am completely tongue tied by this 18 year old girl. "Yes, Tiffany, I think you are beautiful, actually gorgeous. I just wish you could see yourself that way, you stay so covered up, and I can't imagine how scared you must be to show the world the woman you are. But yes, beautiful and more, and I mean that."

"You have been a mommy to Danny, far better than the one who gave birth to him. I have not allowed myself to think of you as a wife though, I didn't think it would be fair. You are beautiful and young, and you should have so many options to go see and experience the world, not be tied down with a 30 year old man and his son. I know you are grateful to me, and I care for you deeply, but I would never overstep my bounds and put you in a position that made you uncomfortable. I know myself and when I am physical with a women I am very demanding. I still see you as so fragile, I just want you to feel loved and safe and know I want the very best for you. And I want the best for Danny and I know how important you are to him."
 
I listen intently, and step over to you. I reach up and take off the thick lace choker revealing the pink scar. "I know I'm tough, I could handle your demands. But, can you think I am beautiful...even with this?" I point to the pink scar on my throat. "Tell me I am still beautiful, and I will suck your cock right now and share your bed tonight." I say, challenging you. In many ways, even with all my clothes on, the choker being off makes me feel more exposed than nude with choker on.
 
"Suck my cock", is this my little brittle girl I am protecting, or is this a woman who is letting me know what she wants. My cock is instantly hard, and there is no jumping in the cold water this time, but is she truly ready to back up her challenge.

I step over to you look you in the eyes and say, "Yes, you are beautiful, that day I saw you come out of the pool I thought you were the sexiest most desirable woman I had ever seen. I just wouldn't let myself go there." Next, I gently bend ever so slightly and kiss your scar. I kiss up your neck and then as I was about to get to your lips I stop and hold your face in my hands. "Tiffany, I don't want to rush you into anything you are not ready for and I don't want to start anything you can't completely commit to. If I start I am not going to want to stop and I don't think you are ready for what I need and demand. What I will need and expect you to do. I have been hurt before and if I am to ever commit to a woman again, she will need to be mine in ways I don't think you can imagine "
 
Fuck it, I need this, she made the offer, let’s go. As I continue to kiss her neck, I slide one hand to her ass, and I unzip and pull my hard cock out with the other. “Yes, you are still beautiful, but you would be even more beautiful with your lips on my cock.”with that I gently start to push her shoulders down. Is she ready to step up to her challenge?
 
Back
Top