Bits and Pieces...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that after a glorious evening with you that the smile on my face would be impossible to remove...

Mmmmmm...... I'm already smiling, sweetheart.....:kiss::kiss::kiss:

The new photos are just to die for. You are incredibly sexy.

Well hey there, Sexxy..... So nice to see ya.... We still need to work on our timing.... One of these days we're both gonna be here at the same time.... :devil::kiss::kiss:

I like how you think...that's the perfect bet ;)

Mmmmmmm.... Rod, ya know, you got me to thinking..... I'm gonna have to pat you down before that game starts, I got a feeling you'd be over dressed....... :cool::kiss::kiss:

And ends with us passed out in one another's arms...dripping in sweat...panting....drained...

It would be heavenly as you are an angel.....

Mmmmmmm...... Don't forget bout them horns I have..... I wouldn't be me if I wasn't a mix of both..... Trouble is never know which I'll be sporting and which I'll be hiding.... :cool::kiss::kiss:

Mmmmmmm...... Don't forget bout them horns I have..... I wouldn't be me if I wasn't a mix of both..... Trouble is never know which I'll be sporting and which I'll be hiding.... :cool::kiss::kiss:
I was counting on them....only question is....who is gonna tie whom up first....:devil:

Mmmmm....Yes baby...tie me...tease me...use me for your pleasure...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back