What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m8ammoGqts1qcp26yo1_500.gif


Gives a silent prayer of thanks to the gods that I'm a vegetarian.

You have just made this thread so unsexy....words cannot describe. The Golden Girls destroy all. I shall...

*buries face in hands*
 
You have just made this thread so unsexy....words cannot describe. The Golden Girls destroy all. I shall...

*buries face in hands*

I sometimes have the awesome power of lady boner killer. It passes. You'll be fine.

75% of my diet is meat. 20% raw veg/fruit. 5% coffee, starches and junk.

-stops dead-

And that is all I will say on the topic.

grins

Coolness. :rose:
 
Betty white can still be... Semi sexy... For a 91 yr old.
The classy-lady-inspiration style.
Not let-me-see-her-n
I can't finish that. Nope.
 
I sometimes have the awesome power of lady boner killer. It passes. You'll be fine.



grins

Coolness. :rose:

Actually...the tissues in the clitoris is no different than that of the penis. So this makes sense. We just keep ours tucked under a hood. Irony!

Think about is, bitches. Oh, I said bitches. Semantics!
 
I was watching a certain Dr. F on TV. A bit imbarrasing because I was agreeing with him...out loud. Lol.

He heard and appreciated every word. I was told by a wrestling fanatic in college that an elderly woman used to dress up, really REALLY dress up, sit in her chair and watch wrestling, fully aware they could not see her.

Right now, I'm reliving my college years ... why I'm not sure.
 
Actually...the tissues in the clitoris is no different than that of the penis. So this makes sense. We just keep ours tucked under a hood. Irony!

Think about is, bitches. Oh, I said bitches. Semantics!

giggles

Not totally true.

The clitoris is pure in purpose and the only organ in either body completely devoted to pleasure. There are 8,000 nerve endings there, which is twice the amount as in the penis.

Why would you want a hand-gun when you can have a semi-automatic?
 
Hmm...a terribly exciting evening. Trying to sleep and had a coughing fit from a cold's lingering cough, got up, poured some single malt (accidentally too much) and am now sitting here naked by the woodstove watching The Ultimate Guide to the Presidents on the History Channel and getting a bit light headed.
Sexy huh? LOL
Oh, and missing both my wife and my girlfriend, neither of whom are here. :(
 
............ no. Not if its in the manner I'm thinking.

That or I'll make you a deal. You can flick it as hard as you like if I can flick you in the eyeball just as hard.

See! MUCH better!

-nods-

Much, much better.

I didn't say what I wanted to flick it with!
 
Welp, if you like any of the parts of you that contain the word ball I suggest to best git to bein' more specific. Huh, darlin?

Flicking doesn't even have to be hard! Could be just a fingertip back and forth... flick flick flick... simple at that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top