Welcome to Prison, Ladies (Open For All)

Though Kimberly outwardly denied Darryl's brazen accusations about her intentions and nature, the smooth and sultry tone of her voice as she said the word "Justice" implied that he'd been right about everything he said, she just wanted to play coy--Darryl fucking hated when bitches played coy. She was apparently used to men falling at her feet, but Darryl wasn't like that.

"You seem to be squirming over there, Kimberly," Darryl remarked, moving out of the corner only when she stood up, readying for a search apparently, "you look like you're hiding something. Before I can let you see any of our prisoners, I need to be sure that you're not hiding any contraband."

Darryl felt like he was beginning to understand this whore, she wanted to be used and dominated, but only as long as she was forced. She wanted to pretend that she didn't want it, even though she was less than stellar at pretending. Maybe she was married or in a committed relationship, whatever the case, she wanted to give it up, but would only settle for having it taken...

His heavy black boot slid her heels further apart, forcing her legs to spread wider as he moved behind her at the table, his growing erection pressed against her firm ass, as his hands moved around her middle and up to cup her firm tits in his palms.

"You're breathing heavy," Darryl whispered, his lips grazing her earlobe, "admit that you want to be my whore and this will all go much better for you."

For emphasis, he used his hips to push her forward, causing the legs of the table to squeal as they slid across the concrete.
 
“There is no need to “search” me. We are on the same side, I am not hiding anything. I insist you let me up and ill forgey about this and we can....ummm start off on a better foot”. You lewdly comment on good thing i wore a button down dress today. Makes your job “easier”. Breathing a bit heavier, not knowing the exact intentions of that remark. Out of shock i dont yell out and only galf protest as even with my 5’10 frame you easily manipulate my body to whatever position you want as i am currently pinned against the table, feeling your warm breath on the back of my neck as you say something about seeing how “ well” we can get along. I take a deep breath as your fingers begn to play with top button of my dress.
 
"Shut up, whore," Darryl demands as he passes the button through the corresponding eye, freeing up a new kingdom of flesh below the DA's chin, "I've seen what you are and I'm not about to let you get away, not without giving you what you want--what you need."

One button after another falls open down the front of Kim's dress until the whole garment falls open and she's left bare except for her bra and hose before Darryl's powerful hands. One hand kneads and caresses her firm breasts over her bra while his other hand slips inside of her pantiehose, to grind his middle fingertip against the small, but swelling nub of her clitoris.

"What have we here?" Darryl asked, baring down on the sensitive nub as his hard cock pressed more urgently against her sculpted ass, "is this some kind of weapon? A lock picking device maybe? What are you trying to get away with, whore?"

Darryl continued rubbing, his finger rougher and rougher as he felt the clit growing more erect. He worked back the fleshy hood to expose the raw nerve of her clit to his textured fingertip, stroking it over and over..."
 
Last edited:
Blushing heavy as my dress hangs open like a robe exposing my lavender color lace front hook bra abd pantyhose. I gasp as your hand boldly slips down the front of them. “This is unprofessional and not called for let me go now what kind of contraband search is this?!” I stammer breathing heavy as you easily pin my tall slender frane against the table.
 
Darryl laughed derisively at Kimberly's pathetic and overall unconvincing pleas. She was playing the part of a victim, the role of prey, even though it had been her who lured him to this isolated room, despite the fact that he'd yet to even officially begin work as a guard. He pinched her clit tightly, pressing his thumb against the edge of his hand and two fingers curled around to penetrate her.

"You're wetter than a slaughterhouse floor, slut," Darryl sneered, his stubble scraping the nape of her neck, "this is exactly the sort of search you were hoping for and furthermore, it's what you can expect from now on, every time you set foot in this prison. It's what you need, what your body has been craving for so long you can't remember a time before this longing."

After his fingers sloshed around inside Kim's pussy for some time, there came a loud ripping noise, as Darryl pulled his fist straight through the middle of her pantyhose, leaving a crude but obvious hole in the middle. His belt hit the floor next and then he was teasing her with the head of his nightstick--no, it was softer, warmer... dear God! His cock was enormous!

"Tell me the truth, admit that you need this, that you want me to fuck you until you can't stand with my huge cock... otherwise, I'm going to walk out and just leave you here to suffer. Imagining what could have been."

Darryl slid his cock between her soft thighs, letting her pussy lips trace its full length, even without penetration. He suddenly unclasped her bra and grabbed a fistful of her soft, red hair.

"Beg me, slut!"
 
Showing my feisty side i say “screw you Dawes we are on the same side. Let me go snd we can forget this little incident” my voice only half protesting out of intimidation and secretly admiring the size of what is proding my hairless pussy from behind. I gasp as the bra clasp is undone as you feel my perky and firm 32C’s. My heavy breathing out of nervous anticipation fills the empty room.
 
"Wrong answer, slut!" Darryl snapped, swiping up the back if her open dress to bring down his hand on her ass hard, slapping the round, jiggly orb of her firm ass, "I know too well that we're on the same side, but I also know that you couldn't forget this little encounter if you tried. That's why I'm not going to rape you, like some filthy inmate... admit that you want this, and I'll fuck you just as roughly as if I were raping you."

Another hard spank, then the hand gripping her hair changed its grip enough that he could lay his forearm across the back of her neck and slam her torso roughly onto the metal table, still grinding his huge cock between her thighs.

"I want you as an ally, Ms. Cumstrom... or is it Mrs.? But the first step to welcoming you into my trust, is for you to be honest with yourself..."

Keeping her face pinned against the table, Darryl drew his hips back far enough to line up his cock with her exposed pussy. Then, he slammed his massive cock into her slender body, hard enough for the table legs to skid a few inches across the floor, hammering her cervix before withdrawing his cock again, just as fast.

"You want more of that cock, I know you do. Now beg me for more, it's in your nature."
 
Instinct takes over and my body betrays me as the words “fuck me good” escape my lips. “Did i just say that” i think to myself. My nipples growing stiff in the cool air of the room. I gasp as i feel your cock pretty much hitting my cervix with its size. Feeling you slide in and out. Whimpering as you do knowing these rooma are soundproof for the most part due to client peovelage and all. “Oh my your huge!” I gasp breathing hard as you drill me more. You pull out and my tall 5’10 frame is spun around and unceremoniously dumped on my backside on the table as my 40” long legs are splayed open but make it to the floor with my heels on as you say...
 
"That's more like it!" Darryl grunted triumphantly, easily spinning Kimberly's body and laying her onto the table as though she weighed nothing at all, "that's how good little whore behave. Now, you get a reward."

Darryl's much larger frame nearly enveloped Kimberly's smaller body as he once more spread her wet slit open with his giant cock, slamming his hips into her with terrible force, and at the same moment kissing her passionately, tongue writhing against hers as their lips met.

This time, Darryl wasted no time, pounding out Kimberly's eager sex with his violently large tool, his hips moving much faster than one might expect for a man his size. He squeezed her ass, ran his hands over her thighs and pinched at her erect nipples, all while fucking her so hard that her hips were making a small dent in the metal surface of the table.

When he broke the kiss, he grasped her slender throat, his strong fingers easily wrapping around it. He choked her lightly at first, but more and more as his cock hammered her insides.

"Now you may fight me if you care to, or simply enjoy the rough and brutal treatment you've been waiting your whole life to receive. My name is no longer Darryl, or Mr. Dawes to you. From now on, call me Daddy and I'll make sure to meet your needs."

Just as her face was beginning to turn red, he released her throat and kissed her again, driving balls deep once more.
 
Rocking my tall slender body, my long legs just msking it to the floor as you pound me. Complimenting my perky breasts and mile long legs saying “you thibk we will work togeter good” i think maybe an unorthodox way but intimate matters like this to gain trust may be a good thing. panting more and more as your like a machine. I feel you tense up ready to edplode. You ask if im on the pill, i nod yes and with a wicked grin you bury yourself inside me to the hilt and hold me inplace by my petite skender hips as i feel your cock getting ready to pulse.
 
Like rolling thunder, the metallic table rumbled and shuddered under the constant assault of Darryl's thrusting, driving his cock balls deep inside Kim's tight pussy over and over again. He reached across her, arching his body as he grabbed the far edge of the table, using that grip for support as he continued his vigorous fucking.

"Yes," he grunted, the first beads of sweat beginning to fall from his forehead, "yes, I think that we are going to make an excellent team, Kim."

Darryl could feel her body nearing her climax as his own nut began to climb from deep inside his balls, making his shaft swell up. For a moment he stopped cold, whipping off his sunglasses to force eye contact.

"You're on the pill, aren't you?" It was more of a plea than an inquiry, even if she said 'no' Darryl wasn't sure he could pull out now... fortunately, she indicated she was.

Both relieved and encouraged, Darryl's hands returned to their most comfortable grips, her left as cheek and right breast. He massaged her generously proportioned body as he drove into her one last time, this time blasting his molten hot semen against her back wall. Glut after glut of hot com filled her up until it was dripping all the way to the floor. Darryl kissed her passionately.

Once he was done cumming, Darryl just stood back up, as casually as if he'd been waiting on a bus. He pulled a handkerchief out of his back pocket and laid it across Kimberly's inner thigh, over her shredded hose.

"This was fun, babe. Let's do it again some time," Darryl smirked, sliding his glasses back on and lighting a cigarette.

With that, he just left, made his way out to the parking lot and straddled his bike, eager to find the closest bar to celebrate.
 
I clean up best i can. Part of me wants to report this incident as this new guard could be trouble, but with as corrupt as this prison is, one of the reasons I am here in the first place, please and complaints would fall on deaf ears and bd get drowned in red tape protocol stuff. I compose myself and get my dress and bra back on. Looking at my phone for emails i have a meeting with a John Hopkins. I head to the meeting room where we agreed to.
 
Last edited:
Tricia's fingers wrapped around the fence separating her and the other inmates from Hopkins and his enterprise, listening to the con man explain his idea to them. Few were biting, except for the already violent or unpredictable, so the more moderate women were beginning to trickle away. Tricia was about to walk away herself, but was pinned in by too many bodies all murmuring to each other. And Hopkins kept making eye contact with her as he spoke. She didn't feel any sort of attraction to him or his idea, but she could tell that he felt something towards her.
 
Just about to where I need to be. Not sure if meeting will be with a prisoner or stafff. I wonder what that Mr Hopkins is here for not sure if he’s friend or foe for now i hear someone approach. I turn around to see....
 
Tricia wandered the yard, replaying the recent conversation over and over again in her head. Hopkins had strong-armed her into signing up for a fight, but she knew that the few self-defense classes she had taken in her old life wouldn't be enough against some of the wilder women who had signed up before her.

Tricia would have to train, that much was obvious. But she wasn't sure how to start, and she knew she couldn't ask another inmate. She couldn't show weakness in front of them, and the ones who would be fighting would no doubt be looking for weaknesses to exploit.
 
I am assustant DA Kimberly Cumtrom. What are “promotionals” Mr. Hopkins. My job here is to find out possible cases of corruption in this prison and get stories straight bewteen inmates and staff. What “fun” are you referring to??” I ask with a quizzical, confused and semi annoyed look on my face like i dont fully trust you as I enter.
 
“What the hell is this?? A cruel joke? What is this all about??” I stammer. “You cant be serious about this. Whst does this entail and the purposes behind such a thing” I say in shock with a defiant fire in my eyes. All i get is a crude comment about what may be hiding underneath my button down dress and boldly asking me to reveal as you say....
 
“Ahhhh.. what the...what are you doing!? Stop this, this is ummmm..high...highly unprofessional!” I gasp breathing hard. To shocked to block hands as I, in a futile attempt, keep at the door knob like playing witg it more will somehow magically open it. My gasp gets a slightly higher pitch as I see the top of my lacy front hook bra come into view. I make a half hearted attempt to swat your busy hands away with my free hand but it is easily discarded to my side as i renain pinned against the locked door. “Mr Hopkins I am a DA please stop now!” That plea seemingly falling on deaf ears.
 
Gasohol ng as i hope you stop soon since im pantiless under my pantyhose with a small hole that was ripped in the crotch earlier. My perky 32C chest rising and falling under the lacy material of my bra. My hands frozen at their side, reluctantly not wanting to call your bluff on the threat upon the buttons of my dress. To not avail i just say “ stop this immediately” but no response as my dress is now almost completely undone. One or two remain before my dress becomes nothng more than an open robe as my exposed skin begins to feel the cool air of the room and my nipples begin to stiffen from the mounting tension.
 
My eyes grow big as dinner plates out of shock at his bold move. My 5’10 height puts me at the perfect height for your massive cock. One firm hand on a shoulder, the other grabbing my hair holding my head in place forcing me to suck. My hands push against your thighs to no avail. I look up at you with daggers as my moutg looks like a chipmunk storing nuts for the winter as i gag a few times as you hit the back of my throat.
 
One mocks me saying “well DA cumstrom princess looks like we wirk together good”. They comment on my mile long legs and bald slit exposed in the ripped pantyhose. My slender hips grabbed as im pumped from behind as the massive cock in my throat keeos pumping. They are talking nonchalantly like this is cimmon place as they DP me. One says I should forget it about helping the prosoners and help you out as it could help my career as they DP me they say....

As i stand there bent over in lacy front hook bra pantyhose and heels
 
He comments on my mile long 40” long legs and tight “princess” pussy as he likes that term to mock me. I feel the cock in my mouth beginning to tense up but held in place is my head so cant pull off it. The other rocks my pussy as they give me reasons why i should just be on their side and not the prisoners. I grow wet from their bold moves, yet try not to let that on ss more lewd nanes fly and they tell me egat this surrender event is.
 
Flat on my back on the table, legs spread as one pumps my tight pussy. I say nothing in agreement or against the proposal asmy mind races trying to make sense of what is going on. As they call me more lewd names. I feel them starting to tense up as im on the brink of orgasms myself. They say we cn “discuss” again tomorrow to five me more time if they see me and i might have to ckear schedule for it as they....
 
I nod and my bra and dress are returned to me. Mknd racing a mile a minute. All of 22 and should report these things but my naieve stubbornness jyst thinks i will donehat i need for Justice even if methods are a bit unorthodox. I get dressed as they leave. A few hours go by without fanfare snd after work i head to the local coffee shop to unwind and plan next moves. As i sit there i see a familar figure enter, the new guard Darryl Dawes.
 
Darryl had spend most of the night pounding Wild Turkey and Budweisers when the bartender gave a shout for last call. Darryl took one more shot for the road before making his way to a nearby coffee shop that was still open, determined to put something non-alcoholic into his body before he rode home on his bike.

At first glance, he didn't even recognize the haggard redhead, who looked like she'd been ridden hard and put away wet. But as their eyes met and he saw that gleam of recognition cross her face, he knew her at once.

"Kim, is that you? Holy shit, girl. You look like you've been fucked by a marching band. What happened?" the alcohol had loosened Darryl's tongue, "a black coffee and whatever she wants."

Darryl ordered them some drinks from the barista who seemed to be trying to close up.

"Are you okay? Do you live around here?" Darryl placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder, "let me drive you home."
 
Back
Top