Mom and son plus

A

Alison99

Guest
Deleted by author
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Taboo

How about Grandfather , single Mom and Son . That could be an interesting combination for a storyline .
 
Deleted by author
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have a scenario.....

Mom and her brother have been fucking for years. Her husband travels every week for work, so she has her brother move in to help around the family. Prior to his moving in the lonely mom seduced her son, inviting him into her bed when his father wasn't home. After her brother, her sons uncle moved in, they were fucking as her son watched, peeked at them.....mom sensing he was feeling left out.....invited him to join them......to have his uncle teach him about cock.....and mom loved seieng her brother and son sucking each other.....watching her brother taking her son.....
 
Mom and son

Hi Alison99, I am a horny boy who fantasizes about his mom, you wanted brain orgasm, I want that too. There is a problem in sending you pm, so please pm me
 
I recently had two rps where Dad got involved too. In one, I was the dominant mom who made hubby watch as he was cuckolded by his son. In the other Dad was dominant and bi, and encouraged his son in his relationship with me, but at a price which the son was happy to comply with.

This got me wondering about other scenarios where a third person, whether or not a family member, got involved with mom and her son. Any ideas?
Hi Alison I've got numerous ideas I'd like to share with you. Unfortunately I cannot PM you. So I hope you get in touch and we can connect. I'm 28 from England with a great imagination.
 
Hi. I like the idea of a friend or two fucking a mom behind their friends back. Son catches them and is so turned on he joins his friends in using his mom as a cum dump.
 
Back
Top