Protection (closed)

No doubt about how much emotion you are ready to release with this orgasm; your fingers in my hair, your hands holding my face tight against your throbbing pussy. “Oh, God baby. Here it comes. Now!”

Between your fingers and my tongue, your clit is being treated to the maximum pleasure . . . my lips still fully pressed against your pussy lips, juices flooding down my face as you explode into an orgasm that is beyond words.

Looking up at your face, your eyes clinched shut, a look of pure passion and love written all over you . . .
 
Lifting my head off the pillow, your hands in my hair, holding my tight against your throbbing pussy, I feel your fingers slide in to rub you clit along with my tongue. “Oh, God baby. Here it comes. Now!”

Looking up at you . . your head thrown back, eyes clinched tight, this orgasm has taken over your entire body . . . giving you a much needed emotional and physical release. As your orgasm explodes, your sweet nectar floods down my face . . .

Still flicking my tongue over your clit . . . tiny orgasms continue to rack your body . . .
 
I ride your lips with jerking motions of my hips, my eyes clenched so tightly before I let out a deep, forced breath and slowly start to relax. Opening my eyes slowly, I look down towards your eyes with a slow spreading smile.

“I love you so much.” I say breathlessly as I shimmy down your body and kiss your shining lips. I let out a hum of pleasure as we share my taste with a deeply intimate kiss. “So much.” I whisper against your lips as I caress your cheek with my palm.
 
"Now that's the way to wake up in the morning; wonder if we can get Maria to take Molly out every day for breakfast?" As you lie on top of me, my hands find their usual place, caressing up and down your back and squeezing your butt.

After a few minutes of snuggling and kissing, lots more caresses and touches, "Baby,I know it's going to be a tough day, but we really need to get your statement taken care of. Why don't you go hop in the shower while I start the coffee. I'll be in there with you in a couple of minutes."
 
I smile as you squeeze my ass and sigh as you tell me that we have to be going. I tilt my head to one side and pout as you give me a kiss and escape from the bed to make the coffee. Shuffling off to the bathroom, I’m soon standing under the spray and washing my hair. Sighing at the feel of the warm water, I’m in heaven as I hear you walk in.

“Don’t think we have time for a couple’s shower, babe. You did say that you wanted to get down to the precinct.” I say in a teasing manner as I turn to watch you undress through the glass door.
 
"You're probably right, so I'll just hop in for a quick shower after you get out." Leaning back against the door watching your naked body thru the glass shower door; idly stroking my cock as you finish your shower. As you open the door, I'm standing here with a somewhat hard cock, "Guess I'd better make mine a cold one."

Handing you a towel as you step out . . . making sure I drag my cock across your ass as I enter the shower. Closing the door and getting the water adjusted to the temp I like for a quick shower. Once I finish, I grab a towel and head for the bedroom to finish drying off and finding some jeans and a t-shirt for the day.

Coffee is done by the time I get downstairs, so bring a cup back up to you as you are fixing your hair and makeup. "You're beautiful."
 
“Well, if you weren’t standing there stroking yourself, you wouldn’t have that problem.” I say as I step out of the shower and take the towel that is offered. I shiver as you drag your cock across my ass, giving you a look that tells you to mind your manners.

I’m already drying my hair and doing my makeup as you finish the shower. I stop what I’m doing and look at yoou as you tell me I’m beautiful. The very words bring tears to my eyes and I lean forward to kiss you gently.

“And thank you for reminding me of that.” I say as I kiss you one more time before I turn back to my work. “Could you pull my long sleeved black dress out of the closet, baby? And get me some panties to wear? It’ll save us some time.”
 
After handing you the dress and panties, I go back down to the kitchen for a second cup of coffee. Hearing a knock at the back door, I open it to find Sarah from next door. As she walks in, I greet her with a warm hug, "How's Tom doing? Michaela is upstairs getting dressed so we can go to the precinct to give her statement. Go on up if you want to; she's just about ready."
 
“Tom’s doing good. He’s back at work today but he’s still a little sore. He’ll survive.” Sarah said with a smile. “I can to see if I needed to watch Molly today, but I guess she isn’t here.”

Nodding, she heads upstairs to talk while I finish getting ready. It’s nice to know that we have neighbors that look out for the both of us. Once I’m dressed, I grab my purse and Sarah and I head back downstairs.

“Ready to go, babe?” I call out, stealing a kiss from you as Sarah leads us out. Pausing on the front porch, I turn and look at you for a moment. “Don’t forget to set the alarm, Alan.”
 
"Already set, babe." Driving to the station, you are pretty quiet . . . what I expected. Tom has already identified the "prick" in a line-up, so you don't need to. Once you give your written statement, we walk back out and you take deep breath.

"How about a late breakfast?" Once in the car, Maria calls saying that she and Molly have done a little shopping after breakfast and are headed back to the house. Maria can stay one more night before she needs to get back to work herself.

After breakfast, I head toward the mall, "Any shopping you need to do for the honeymoon? I intend to keep you naked most of the time, but you probably should have something to wear when we go for dinner."
 
Giving my statement is nerve wracking, but made possible by the fact that my former boss is there with me every step of the way. He explains that the DA has an extremely strong case against my ex-husband and because of wire tapping, they have him on record as trying to hire someone to kill me. It’s disturbing news, but also welcome as I now know that he’ll be away for a very long time.

One back in the parking lot, I glance at you as you offer a late breakfast and I nod, not really thinking about anything at the moment. It’s how I find a McDonald’s biscuit in my hand a few minutes later and I can’t help but laugh softly.

“Alan, you don’t have to buy me all new things.” I say as you pull up in front of the mall. “What I have is just fine.” Obviously you aren’t hearing any of that as you take my hand and pull me inside, heading towards a high end designer’s store.
 
"I think your birthday suit is just fine; however, a few new things to wear to the pool and dinner are my wedding gift to you. I need to find a few things myself, too. Let's enjoy this as much as we can. Gottas remember, babe, we're going to spend the next several years saving up for two kids to go to college."

Once we are in the stores, your hesitation about shopping seems to have disappeared . . . so I find myself a comfortable chair near the changing rooms and settle in.
 
“Well, just a few things then.” I say as we enter the store and I browse the racks, picking out things that catch my eye. Soon I have an arm full of clothing and I head into the changing rooms, pulling on the blue dress that looks nice and cheery.

“What about this?” I ask, stepping out of the dressing room and modeling the light blue sundress. “I like the color.”
 
"Blue is my favorite, babe . . . and that dress is perfect." Sitting back as you try on a few more and pick out a couple. "How about a bikini, babe? Gotta have something to wear by the pool."

I can tell you're not too excited about a bikini, but until I see you in one, I'm not going to give up.
 
“Alan, the last time I was in a bikini was before Molly was born.” I say, placing my hands on my hips and giving you a look that tells you I’m not too happy about having to put one on.

With a sigh, I shake my head and turn back into the dressing room to put on the little red bikini that I picked up when your eyes strayed towards it. Once I’m in it, I slip out of the dressing room and stand before you in it, a nervous look in my eyes.

“Do you like this one?” I ask in a soft voice.
 
"I think that is an excellent choice, babe. And I'm sure that once you put it on and we get by the pool, there will be more than a few guys getting nasty looks from their wives for looking at you."

Before you can say anymore, I just look at you, "Get it," and then smile really big at you.

"How about we stop by the Court House and ask Judge Morgan if she will do the wedding for us?"
 
“Judge Morgan would be an excellent choice. I wonder if she’d be available for us to just go to the courthouse and have a simple ceremony.” I say, moving back into the dressing room to retrieve my things, completely unaware that you and the kids are planning a big surprise.

“You sure you want to buy all these? I mean, it’s pretty expensive.” I say as I come back with all the clothes, looking at you to see if you’re for real. It’s been so long since someone has actually bought my clothes for me that I’m a little leery.
 
"Hey, babe, this is our time to splurge a bit and enjoy ourselves; so no more questions about what i want you to have for our honeymoon. We will still have the wedding in our back yard; we are not getting married at the Court House. I want Molly to see it as something special for her Mommy."

Pulling out my debit card and handing it to the sales person who smiles at the thought of her commission from this sale so early in the day. Loading all the packages in the car and driving to the Court House, hoping to find the Judge in her office.
 
I look at in shock as you tell me that we’re still having our wedding in the back yard. Leaning over, I kiss your cheek and give you a smile as you pay for the purchases and then we head back out to the car.

“I really hope that the Judge isn’t too busy.” I say as you pull up in front of the court house and we head inside to have our meeting.
 
Walking into the courthouse . . thru the metal detectors . . . and up to the Judge's office. Her secretary recognizes you from the DA's office. The Judge is in and has a few minutes before her next court session.

Once in her office, she recognizes me from my testimonies as a cop in her court on several cases. Once she hears why we are there, she smiles broadly and says "Yes" to our requiest . . . something she will look forward to participating in, something entirely different than what she faces every day in her court room. She marks her calendar and says she is looking forward to sharing that day with us.

Back in the car, I call Maria and update her on our activities; she tells me that she and Molly are about done with their errands for the day and are on the way home.

I let you know, then ask, "OK, what else do you want to do, babe? We better take advantage of this 'free time' while we have it."
 
I’m extremely excited to hear that the Judge will perform our marriage and even more excited to know that you have been planning all along for the wedding in the backyard. Holding your hand after the meeting, I settle into my seat as you call Maria. It sounds like the two of them have been having a good time and it brings a smile to my face to know that Maria truly looks at Molly like a little sister.

“Well…what if we went to our “theater?” I ask softly, a blush coating my cheeks as I look at you at the suggestion.
 
"Babe, I have to admit that the thought had crossed my mind, but I wasn't sure what you would feel like." Turning the car in the direction of the theater, I feel you hand squeezing my thigh as we drive. "So what were you thinking, babe? The theater with the big screen movies, the booths that have a small screen but lots of choices, or picking out some new toys for the honeymoon."

I'm sure you can tell that you 'little buddy' is getting warmed up and ready for some fun even as we drive.
 
“I’ll let you pick. I think I want to play and then look at the toys.” I say, squeezing your thigh tighter, grinning as I feel your cock start to harden in our pants. “I bet you’re thinking about the last time we were in the big theater.”
 
Back
Top