Transgender Inspiration

Hiya - you're up early-ish... 7.45am is a healthy way to start the year - ot have you just got in?!? :eek:
I don't even have a hangover, but I made sure I drank plenty water :p

I've been up for a little while. No hangover here, either. Water definitely helps ;)

Hi Stacy ! Nice article but don't bother with the comments section, though they are a few speaking up for trans which is nice. I find I'm better some days at dealing with the haters...
... But love her interview! Yea, stop talking about our genitals ALL the time jeez

Last edited:
Good morning to both you lovely ladies, Stacy & Sticky!!!
Hi PA - did you check Stacy's link she posted? Worth a look
How's you?

We were due to go sailing today but chickened out when we got there: waaaay to windy with gusts over 40mph. Had cake & watched the two nutters who did go out capsizing again and again and again - like watching a washing machine!! They gave up in the end so no racing.

Back home with a pot of tea and
Music: Evanescence playing
Mood: Cup of tea :)
Wearing: you don't wanna know - I'm so scruffy :D

Janet Mock is an inspiration to me, you can go so far as to say one of my heroes. First as a strong, confident, woman and also as a woman of color. I'm sure we're all heard about the Piers Morgan interview so I thought I'd post part of their second interview. It seems to me Morgan was so caught up in himself he failed to even listen but still Janet's confidence and strength showed and I think prevailed.

Janet Mock: I was born a baby, not a boy

We all have or at least should have people who inspire us, for me Melissa Harris-Perry in another of those.

Janet Mock interviewed by Melissa Harris-Perry

I've recently purchased Janet's book Redefining Realness, I haven't had much time to read it but from what I've read so far I'd recommend it.
http://www.amazon.com/Redefining-Realness-Path-Womanhood-Identity-ebook/dp/B00DPM7XIW

May I also recommend Melissa's book Sister Citizen: Shame, Stereotypes, and Black Women in America.
http://www.amazon.com/Sister-Citize.../ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=&qid=

Thanks for those links Dys

I'd like to describe Piers Morgan in a measured and intellectual way so here goes.. "Piers Morgan is a complete bag of faux-posh shit who should have been drowned by his parents at birth and our government should be ashamed that he was granted a passport. I feel personally affronted by his very existence." Sorry, I really tried but that's the best I can do.

The hatred and ignorance in the comments that follow that YTube are very upsetting at the end of an already shitty day, but I needed to see it. I'll order her book when it comes out in paperback.

Last edited:
Janet Mock is an inspiration to me, you can go so far as to say one of my heroes. First as a strong, confident, woman and also as a woman of color. I'm sure we're all heard about the Piers Morgan interview so I thought I'd post part of their second interview. It seems to me Morgan was so caught up in himself he failed to even listen but still Janet's confidence and strength showed and I think prevailed.

Janet Mock: I was born a baby, not a boy

We all have or at least should have people who inspire us, for me Melissa Harris-Perry in another of those.

Janet Mock interviewed by Melissa Harris-Perry

I've recently purchased Janet's book Redefining Realness, I haven't had much time to read it but from what I've read so far I'd recommend it.
http://www.amazon.com/Redefining-Realness-Path-Womanhood-Identity-ebook/dp/B00DPM7XIW

May I also recommend Melissa's book Sister Citizen: Shame, Stereotypes, and Black Women in America.
http://www.amazon.com/Sister-Citize.../ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=&qid=

Damn, Janet's awesome. I'm going to get her book. Thanks for the suggestion!

tumblr_n08rpbBpJl1soa420o1_500.jpg

hello girls

Hey just curious ...as a Gay man I have met many cross dressers that pass at gay bars and once gave a BJ to a what I believe would be considered a TG ,,she had just started the phaze of the process to become anatomically female.This was a decade and a few years ago. She was still fuctional .Allthough I have allways really enjoyed the laughs and talking with Transvestites ...Trans gender and T-Girls I have met ..(.Darcelle's in Portland was and I suppose still is a very interesting and fum.)..I never really had a desire to sleep with one ...not a fullfledged lust full ..man I want that kind of desire. But lately I have had a bit of Fantasy about it. But I do not wish top ..my desire is to be topped by a Transgender person. Just want some feedback on weather those of the Transgender flavor of sex enjoy being the top and would even be interested in a man that was not into fucking them but being fucked by them. I know it may sound strange ...but I am a more a bottom now at the age of 48 than the Vers Gay male I was in younger days. I'm str8 acting not a Fem or even outwardly gay ..Work construction so I am very discreet as far as being open with clients and co-workers. I am active in my sex life and do engage in visits to BathHouses in my area. My new ..desire that floats around in the back of my head is to fucked by a fuctionally male Transgender that is completely female in her identification.Strange I know but hey honestly there it is.

I don't get it OC - what are you trying to say here? Maybe you'll edit that when you've thought it through.

Last edited:
Listen guys - this thread is really a place for transgenders to post and not to be objectified by posting photos of them being fucked. There are plenty of threads for swapping those kind of pics so please go there. Thank you.

Slippery - why not edit that and put a :heart: instead? :)

Back