Little Huntress ~Battle of "Right and Wrong"~

IC: Gregory Wolf

"Mmmm..." Greg moaned into the kiss. This was something else. It had been so long since Claire had left him and even then when they had kissed it wasn't like this. This was fireworks and parades down mainstreet and new years eve parties all in one.

His hands had raised to the center of Rayna's back and the back of her head as the kiss stretched pleasurably on.

-----------------------------------------------------X

IC: Darren Cross

Darren was dead tired-no pun intended. There had been a five car pileup on the freeway and he had to work doubletime to keep up and help sort out all the inrush of patients at the emergency ward of the hospital.

But his shift was over and he was heading home wondering if he should swing by Rayna's hotel room to see her again. Pleasant memories of the night before with her running through his mind.

All of that went suddenly sour as he spotted none other than Ivy sitting on a park bench outside the entrance to the hospital. He came up to her arms crossed, "Alright, what does he want?"
 
Ivy smirked.

Not every time I leave our family haven to enter this mutt infested town is due to him little brother... In fact I am here to let you in on a little something... Hanging around that venomous little bitch Rayna... isn't healthy. In fact it could be down right... dangerous... and not just for you Darren. So sit with me little brother... lets talk.

Ivy knew that the mutt was with Rayna right now. So she was going to take up a bit of her brothers time to make sure he waled in on them if the mutt even knew what to so with a woman.

~~~~~~~~~~

One arm still rested around his waist as she stood there pressing into the kiss the other hand moved to rest on his cheek as she let herself get lost in the scent of the wolf blood and the earthen scent of his being so close to a shift it would seem.
 
IC: Darren Cross

"Not every time I leave our family haven to enter this mutt infested town is due to him little brother..." Ivy replied, "In fact I am here to let you in on a little something... Hanging around that venomous little bitch Rayna... isn't healthy. In fact it could be down right... dangerous... and not just for you Darren." she patted the bench beside her, "So sit with me little brother... lets talk."

"I'm not your brother, Ivy," He told pointedly standing right where he was, "I never was. I'm not part of Bishop's so-called family anymore. And who I spend time with is neither of your business."

--------------------------------------------X

IC: Gregory Wolf

All too soon the kiss had to end. Gregory pulled back for air, looking into Rayna's dark eyes. "Rayna...I..." He closed in for another kiss this time a little more forceful.
 
Ivy smirked...

Suit yourself but remember who has always protected you from Bishops temper. Rayna however won't... In fact there are others who Bishop won't be able to protect you from... because of her... Ya know its funny... We survive so many life ending catastrophic events and something as simple as juniper can destroy such lovely immortal lives... Remember that... Little brother... Rayna... is not worth it...

~~~~~~~~~

Rayna pressed into his next kiss as well. Her fingernails of one hand snaking over his back and shoulders. The other hand moving to trace over his chest and abs. She could smell the hunger on him the growing desire... she smiled purring into the kiss fueling that hunger and desire as her body pressed to his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily watched them and decided suddenly that she could meet Rayna another time and vanished out to the stoop for a while.
 
IC: Darren Cross

"I'm not your brother, Ivy. I never was." The mention of Juniper berries was a veiled threat of course, and it angered him that she would so readily fall to it. "I'm not part of Bishop's so-called family anymore. So who I choose to spend time with is neither of your business."

He leveled a finger in her face. "And if anything happens to her I'll hold you both responsible."

-------------------------------X

IC: Gregory Wolf

Greg was lost in the kiss. He didn't realize he had brought her up against the wall and intensified the kiss. His hands strayed lower over the sensuous curves of Rayna's buttocks. His fingers gripped the hem of her skirt. His thigh spread her legs. There came a tearing sound as her skirt ripped in his grasp.

"Grrrrr..." Escaped his lips.

His eyes widened and he let her go taking several steps away from her a shocked expression on his face. He looked at her stammering. "Rayna, I'm sorry. I'm not like that...I'm not...I'm so, so sorry."
 
Ivy watched him with a brow raised.

Last I heard she was not exactly on the councils good side brother and THEY are the ones that deal in juniper as well as other punishments. You were there for Bishop outlawing any of us using Juniper on anyone... something about inhumane... Like he would know what that was.

Just... be careful... We didn't always used to hate each other Darren... try to remember that.

She sat back and closed her eyes behind her glasses.

All the bloodshed in this place... no wonder you enjoy this place so much...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily could hear the skirt tearing all through the house and stifled a shocked laugh hoping they would get up to his room or someplace less open to the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rayna looked at him tracing her tongue over her fangs purring at the aggression. Stepping closer to him she licked her lips her eyes almost glowing as she grabbed the back of his head and locked her lips to his with her own growl as she backed them up towards the stairs couch she didn't care. First let the beast run wild then teach him to be human and gentle. Turn the animal passion sensual loving and yet intense all at the same time.
 
IC: Darren Cross

"Last I heard she was not exactly on the council's good side brother and THEY are the ones that deal in juniper as well as other punishments." Ivy said, "You were there for Bishop outlawing any of us using Juniper on anyone... something about inhumane... Like he would know what that was."

"I'll protect her," He replied, "From the council and from Bishop."

"All the bloodshed in this place," She sitting back against the bench, "No wonder you enjoy this place so much."

Darren glanced back at the hospital building. He had gotten use to the smell, how it raised the bloodthirst in them. To Ivy he said, "I don't work here for the smell. I work here so I can help people, not prey upon them for once in too long."

------------------------------------------x

IC: Gregory Wolf

Licking her lips she confidently strolled up to him, hips swaying, not even caring over the fact she gave him a tantalizing glimpse of her lacy panties with every stride.

"Rayna...wha-" Greg didn't get to finish his question. Her hands planted solidly on his shoulders. She growled even as her lips took possession of his. The kiss was stronger more aggressive and setting off fireworks inside him.

"Grrr" He began to return the intensity of her kiss. his hands found those coy lacy panties and a firm swell buttock underneath.

They backed up to the arm of the couch and he fell back Rayna ontop of him legs sticking out into the air over the arm of the couch.
 
You would try to go against the council? Wow and they call me psychotic... Good luck with that... I will be sure to tell you next time they show up in town...

Ivy stood smirking as she looked around...

Sure you don't want to hunt here... weakened prey

Ivy laughed and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Rayna smiled laying there kissing him hungrily nipping at his lips as she hears him growl more her fingernails trailing over his shirt covered chest as she pressed more into the kiss. Had to maintain that whole innocent thing and yet... get him out of this shirt at least. Her caressing him her fingernails did "accidentally" slice each and every button off his shirt and pants.

She curled against his chest almost purring again.
 
IC: Darren Cross

"Sure you don't want to hunt here... weakened prey"

Darren scoffed disgusted at the very thought as Ivy laughed and walked away. She was an animal.

He would protect Rayna, though against the council he didn't know precisely what he'd be able to do, but he knew he'd die trying. With that Darren decided to head for Rayna's hotel and make sure she was alright.

---------------------------x

IC: Gregory Wolf

Lips pressed against lips. Tongues twined. His rapidly swelling erection was pitching a tent in his pants. Despite himself Gregory started to growl, not the angry growl, but this growl was spawned of passion and a possesive animal instinct. The fingers of one hand curled squeezing her left buttock. the other slid up her back underneath her blouse.

The feel of his shirt opening made him pull back and look down. His buttons had popped off. How had that happened?

The feel of Rayna pressing into his chest purring like a contented kitten distracted him from that train of thought. He wrapped her up in his arms and ran his tongues over the shell of her earlobe.
 
Rayna licked at his lips snuggling in his arms as she slipped her hands into the opened shirt purring again. Fingernails trailing over chest muscles and abs. Nipping at his chest she traced her tongue over his pecs and then closing her eyes feeling his tongue at her ear and purred again.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ivy kept an eye on her little brother for a while. Staying hidden... she could have told him where Rayna was but why speed up the process of him slaughtering the mutt... and making Rayna hate him more than likely.
 
IC: Gregory Wolf

"Kiss me again," He asked her, pleaded with her. They kissed and as they did Greg's hands slid up under her shirt undoing the clasp of her bra. He ran his fingers down the line of her spine.

---------------------------------------------------------x

IC: Darren Cross

Darren arrived at the hotel room only to find it empty. A sick dread was starting to form in his gut. Had something happened to Rayna? Had Bishop or the Council already moved against her? Would he ever see her again?

He left heading to the bar where they met wishing he knew more about her business here in town. He'd atleast have some idea where else to look for her then.
 
Another kiss... Hungry... passion flooded as she looked into his eyes for a brief moment before the kiss. Tossing the shredded skirt from her body. While they kissed she felt him unhooking her bra and broke the kiss to lift up a little placing his hand sat the bottom of her shirt with a wink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ivy watched him till Bishop called with business for her. Closing her phone she shrugged off the menial task and called a blood doll to tend to it for her. Placing another call she smiled.

Well Hello... yes have you tended to matters... good then they know... good... what is their ruling? Yes... of course... I understand... yes... As they wish...

Hanging up she hissed. Bishop and the counsel were all old fools... there was their true place in the food chain and the true regal powers they have always held in the mortal structures... She was not about to see that destroyed by the likes of Rayna nor Darren and his pet mutt...
 
IC: Gregory Wolf

Gregory lifted the shirt over her. Moving the bra to one side bared her small but attractive breasts to his gaze. Raising his head Greg trailed soft kisses up the swell of one breast. Lips closed around the nipple. Tongue circled and teased it to an aching hardness. A hand came up claiming the other breast fingers following the motions of his tongue synchronized together.

--------------------------------x

IC: Darren Cross

Darren exited the bar. Rayna was not there either. He was beginning to feel a little scared for her.

He left heading right into the alley Rayna had bitten Gregory in the night before. He stopped still in his tracks. Looking over his shoulder he glared at the empty alley.

"I know you're there Ivy," He suddenly said, "Where is she? What has Bishop done to Rayna?"
 
Rayna tossed her head back purring softly at his affections on her breasts. Pressing her body against his lips and hands she wriggled her hips as she then looked down into his eyes.

Wanna go somewhere more comfortable Greg?

Her voice a whisper but knowing he could hear her fine as she bit her lip watching him kissing her breast.

~~~~~~~~~~
Bishop doesn't have the little psycho okay... Yeah she came by earlier and they had their little talk about the old times and all that drivel and then she left as usual.

Ivy knew where she was but she wasn't sure about saying anything... this worry and panic was entertaining.

Wish I could help you little brother... quite frankly my job is to make sure she doesn't get you killed. I... guess... I could help you look for her. I do know some of the places around town that she goes when she is here.
 
IC: Gregory Wolf

Rayna did wonderful things pressing her warm sexy body against his. Hands cupped the sides of his face. Head lowered as his eyes raised up. Looking into his eyes she asked, "Wanna go somewhere more comfortable Greg?"

The nipple he had been sucking on popped free of his mouth. "I'm all for getting more comfortable," One hand slid down underneath the fabric over the crease of buttocks and down between her legs. A fingertip gently traced her pussy lips. "But I think we are working under differing definitions of the word."

His other hand slid the panties down her legs. "So by all means Rayna," He told her placing a kiss to the nipple he had left to grow cold and lonely again. "Let's get comfortable."

----------------------------------------------X

IC: Darren Cross

"Wish I could help you little brother... quite frankly my job is to make sure she doesn't get you killed. I... guess... I could help you look for her. I do know some of the places around town that she goes when she is here. "

He glared suspiciously at Ivy. "Take me there," He told her but added, "And if I even think you're jerking me around..." He started off towards the end of the alley, "...Well, you'd be surprised at how much pain we can live through."
 
Rayna nipped and kissed at his lips neck and chest as she whispered...

I was thinking your room might be a little more private if Darren gets home

A bed offers so much more comfort and... creativity

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ivy grinned...

I like pain little brother you keep forgetting that. Lets go.... That little jazz bar on 17th... for some reason she tends to go there when she is in town...
 
ICL Gregory Wolf

"I was thinking your room might be a little more private if Darren gets home," She said nipping and kissing at his lips down his neck to his chest making him moan/growl as she did, "A bed offers so much more comfort and... creativity."

"In that case." Greg rose lifting Rayna up in her arms. His pants not held up by the button slid down to his ankles. He didn't bother trying to raise them back up. Instead he stepped out of them and left them there on the floor as he carried Rayna upstairs to his bedroom.

--------------------------------x

IC: Darren Cross

"...Well, you'd be surprised at how much pain we can live through."

"I like pain little brother you keep forgetting that. Lets go...." She replied teasingly, "That little jazz bar on 17th... for some reason she tends to go there when she is in town..."

"17th street," Darren said, "That's clear across town. She better be there, Ivy."
 
She smiled getting lifted up and carried like that. Rayna began nipping at his neck and earlobe as he carried her up to his room. Looking deep into his eyes she purred having heard the growls downstairs and no doubt all the other growls he would hear as the more animalistic side of him sought dominance over him and the situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah yeah lets just go... you can ask her why she goes to that dive when you find her.

Ivy grumbled sick of his impotent threats. If he and Bishop had one thing in common it was frivolous threats that never saw real action. The place was barely alive when they got there... some old man on the piano singing about some little south Island angel forever the same in his eyes or something. Ivy wrinkled her nose looking around at the people gathered there and looked to Darren awaiting his next rant.

As luck would have it her phone rang while it was one of her people who monitored this place in case Rayna showed up in town she took this opportunity to really mess with Darren.

Hello... Yes... Where in the little psycho bitch? Ohhh... really... Interesting... let me know when she leaves there... yes thank you...

She looked to Darren a little surprised.

One of my associates saw her walk into your place with the mutt.
 
IC: Gregory Wolf

The feel of her nipping and purring at his neck was stirring the baser instincts of the wolf within Gregory.

"Grrr." He shook himself reminding himself that Claire, his former fiance, left him because she couldn't handle the wolf in him. Rayna seemed more game to accept the animal side of him, but Greg himself was not. He'd never forgive himself if he hurt or scared Rayna off. And he was determined this was one thing the wolf was not going to ruin for him.

He lowered her to his bed gently. Climbing over on top of her and kissed a trail from her belly button up between her breast up the column of her neck and planted light and tender kisses upon her lips.

------------------------x

IC: Darren Cross

"One of my associates saw her walk into your place with the mutt."

Darren's mouth opened. Greg. Of course Gregory was trying to steal Rayna from him. His roomate was not happy about the relationship he and Rayna had forged last night, but he knew Rayna was hers. If he was trying to take her from him, Darren would not forgive him.

He turned and left Ivy without even saying a word to her. Sparring with her just wasn't worth it right now. He had to get home and teach Gregory to respect other people's turf.
 
Rayna's eyes shimmered as her fangs grew slightly as she growled back. The tender kisses were wonderful as she nipped at his lips and her fingernails trailed down his back digging in softly occasionally. She watched his eyes... seeing the wolf smoldering deep down... pacing... hungry... but contained... She whispered to him...

Greg... its okay... Let go...

With those words spoken she let her fangs graze teasingly over his neck without breaking the skin.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ivy just laughed and mumbled... Incoming... Princess as she turned and walked out of the little Jazz club and headed back to the lair smiling that ever so pleased with herself smile. Feeling sure that Darren might kill the mutt.. Rayna might attack him and Bishop would have no choice but to kill her but just in case she always had her own plan for getting rid of the Heir apparent and the little princess.
 
IC: Gregory Wolf

He continued to kiss her tenderly even feeling her lips pressure for firmer the feel of her fingernails digging across his back.

"Grrr." He cleared his throat breaking off the kiss until he could regain control of himself.

"Greg... its okay," She whispered, " Let go."

"What," Greg shook his head in shock, "No. The Wolf...it isn't me, Rayna...it's a disease."

He pulled and took a step back looking at her sad and angry that this animal inside of him was costing him yet another chance for...intimacy...yeah that's what he wanted. "I think this was a mistake."
 
Greg.. Rayna reached a hand to his face.

If you run from it... thats all you will be doing... running... from everything. You have to embrace everything you are even the wolf. I don't view what you can turn into as a disease... I have known many wonderful honorable loving shifters Wolf and feline. Hell between you and me I was married to one for a time.

Stepping closer she continued to caress his cheek as she smiled to him. Stop running Greg... For me...

That tender innocence in her voice eyes and movements that she knew he saw when few if anyone else really did.
 
IC: Gregory Wolf

Rayna stepped closer to him and Greg backed up into the door to keep some distance. She reached up and ran a hand over his cheek. "Stop running Greg," She said with a tender smile, "For me."

Greg's hands slid up her sides dragging her closer. Lips pressed against hers.

"Grrrr." He pulled back, "I can't...I'm sorry Rayna...It isn't you...I just can't."
 
Rayna needed to see the passion of a shifter... a passion only a shifter could wield. Her hand reached behind his neck pulling him into a deep passionate kiss as she purred to him. When he had pulled her closer to him she took an extra step as well so that she was softly pressed against him. She pressed closer her free hand trailing fingernails down his chest and then down the back of his arm to his hand guiding his hand around her waist. She broke the kiss and finally spoke... her words a purred almost command her eyes shimmered looking into his.

Stop running Greg
 
IC: Gregory Wolf

He hand snaked behind his head, fingers running through the hair at the back of his head. She pulled him down forcing his lips down to meet hers in a stronger more passionate kiss. The feel of her naked body against his was stirring his more carnal instincts. Her other hand took hold of his in a strong grip. It led his hand to wrap up around her waist as the kiss deepened.

"Stop running, Greg."

"Rayna," He told her, "I've run for so long. I don't think I can stop."
 
Back
Top