Votes: 751 33.7%
  • Couple Times a Day

Votes: 496 22.3%
  • Hourly

Votes: 9 0.4%
  • As often as fucking possible

Votes: 282 12.7%

• Total voters
I play with my cock every morning and every night.....I can't concentrate unless I cum a few times a day

I play with my cock every morning and every night.....I can't concentrate unless I cum a few times a day
I agree I concentrate much better after I cum but even after I cum I read things like tiny tits comment and I want to cum again.

Part of my waking routine is to slip my hand down into my panties and rub, eventually dipping one finger in as the moisture builds, then two. Soon I pinch my clit. Repeat until climax.

Sometimes this all occurs before I even open my eyes.

My morning routine is to squeeze and tug myself through the boxers before pulling it out for a rigorous stroke. I clean myself off with the boxers and head for shower.

I sometimes like to get hard and just daydream through out the day, touching myself through my pants, edging myself all day. Then when I get home I just explode until my eyes roll back in my head.

Part of my waking routine is to slip my hand down into my panties and rub, eventually dipping one finger in as the moisture builds, then two. Soon I pinch my clit. Repeat until climax.

Sometimes this all occurs before I even open my eyes.

This caused me to almost cough up what I was drinking at the time.

The temperature of the room just rose like ten degrees! :D

Yes, I masturbate a lot.
I almost always do it before I get in the shower...and lately my squirts have been going for distance, so I tend to get messy from head to toe...:cattail:

Yes, I masturbate a lot.
I almost always do it before I get in the shower...and lately my squirts have been going for distance, so I tend to get messy from head to toe...:cattail:

I must confess that this has me licking my lips quite a bit.

When I work from home, it is quite rare that I can get through any significant open stretch of the day without putting down my work laptop, picking up my personal, and flipping through Lit to find something that leaves me in such a state that I require a mid-day shower.

hell yeah.. this is me!

am Jay.. and i like to mastyrbate. Fact is, am having a hard on just by reading your thread. So i guess i belong.

There is no way I am going to admit that I masturbate in public.

Then again, if I think about it..............

I am Hoos and a perpetual masturbator. I have already masturbated twice today and plan to do it again before bed.

I usually get really horny a couple days a week and will do it a bunch on those days but not on the others.

I can not imagine any person answering this question.......damn it is so hard to type with one hand and keep the other moving Hmmmm

the weekend. Just to get rid of how much is built up, but then I just get even more frustrated afterward.

Back