What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No feeling odd :eek:

The woman on skates

my book and the sea. Today was perfect

thoughts of him

a fantastic and much needed chat with my best friend in England. Two hours later I feel much better about everything :)
 
Listening to my son rant about his 'bad luck' and managing to make him smile despite his frustration. He tried hard not to, but what can I say, honesty and my sense of humour got him in the end.:D

Catalina:catroar:
 
My family. WOW!

Ok, so my cousin A. has always had drug problems. A. would get better and not use 'em for awhile but he would relapse back eventually. Last year sometime A. had a stroke, mine you A. is only 24, and A. is the one who just recently got married and I took pictures for.

A.'s wife is crazy. She hid it well before the wedding. If A. would go in their bathroom and stay in there longer than she thought A. should be in their, she was calling his mama. Just stupid, crazy shit like that.

Wife has been working at Home Depot, A. can't get and keep a job because of having strokes, A. had another one last week. A. goes around town trying to rob Peter to pay Paul for the week before.

Here's the funny part:

Friday, A. borrowed his mama's car and the last $20 she had so A.'s wife could take him to a detox place. The whole way, wife was bitching how $20 wasn't going to get her home that while he would be in a hospital, she would be walking down the side of the interstate. So, they decided to stop in at Wal-Mart to get some for sandwiches off of the food stamp card.

While wife was getting food, A. decided to go steal some sheets and then return 'em so they could get the money for them. Wife comes up to the service counter sees what A. is doing and A. says "Hun, I need you to sign this where we are returning these sheets because I don't have my ID." She signed it. Wal-Mart security had seen the whole thing.


Now the rest of this is coming from wife so who knows what is true.

They came up to 'em before they got the money and said "well we are just going to talk to him so go wait outside." She went outside and waited for two fucking hours, so she called his mama and told her what was going on. His mama told wife to march her ass into the store and see what was going on. Wife went back into Wal-Mart only to find out they the police have done come and gotten A. and took him back to the jail at home (which is an hour and a half away).

She would still been sitting there in the Wal-Mart parking lot if A.'s mama haven't told her to go back inside.

WOW! Can we say, "STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" LMAO
 
The relieved smiles and laughter when I inserted the two cannulas into Sir's arm today - I forgot to breathe the entire time I was pushing each needle through and in :eek:

I hope it gets easier! :D
 
Knowing someone close to my heart is okay and having fun. :)

And a lil talk with my Daddy Dom this morning. Its nice to be loved. :eek: *purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr* :heart:
 
a text message made me giggle

my new hairstyle

the sound of kukaburras this morning made me laugh with them

my hire a hubbie and trying out my new blowing gun :D

Driving home by the sea.
 
*coughahemcough*

I think a wee pm is in order. ;)

Just incase you missed that......




PM ME!!!!!!

:eek: fanku

LOL

My best friend also made me smile today. It took her two years trying to gain my trust and me constantly pushing her away...she dug her heels in and I'm so glad she did. She never fails to make me smile.:D
 
Seeing all my stuff packed up and knowing this time there is a plane ticket in hand, I'm not just dreaming.

Realizing, now I need to unpack everything or live out of my suit cases for two months *giggles*
 
Talking to him for a bit this morning.

Little miss being a cutie.

And I'm just sorta feeling content and happy today so I'm smiley in general.
 
a bike ride up the coast
the sound of breaking waves
feeling the wind against my skin
breakfast at #22
sweet jane
 
Going to the beach, taking off my shirt, and getting in the water.

First time in probably ten years, and I live in a coastal town.

I had fun too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top