Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
69forever said:
I don't know about you.

Just thinking of what would make me happy and sleep well tonight.

I've lost not one....but two loves this week. Different, but special none the less.

Not my best moments. The worst was seeing the train wreck, and not being able to stop it.

there, there....

you'll find a new love on the next page.. I just know it.....
 
mansome said:
there, there....

you'll find a new love on the next page.. I just know it.....

3BFEBSDLYM2X2220035323.jpg
 
sucks

The new year sucks. I am still alone. No new news there. My best friend lives 600 miles away and in two weeks lost her sister to liver failure and her son's two class mates to a car crash. I hate feeling useless.
 
Sprinkles22 said:
My most absolute and sincere condolences. My thoughts and prayers will be with you. I'm very sorry for your losses. :rose:

Thanks. I've talked it through with a friend. Knew it was coming in both cases.

Life does go on. The option is unthinkable. :rose:
 
~It's so fuckin awesome to be able to sleep naked again, comfortably knowing that nobody is gonna need to come thru my room to go to the bathroom during the night!!! :D :nana: :nana:

~Weekends just aren't long enough to accomplish the level of relaxation that I need for a new week!!!!!

~Please let my tire hold out for another week!! I'm filing taxes tomorrow so it shouldn't be too long til my money is deposited!!!

~So cool to be able to keep in touch with someone on the other side of the world!! :kiss:

~Damn!! It's Monday again! :catroar:
 
Not Lit related........................

I'm so damned tired............... I wan y'all ta be better an healthy again.... I Love y'all so much but Momma needs some rest...........
 
Not LIT related
YOU are such an ASSHOLE!


LIT RELATED
DO i think its true(what you asked me).YEAH and I can show you why! :nana:
 
Lit and non Lit.

Anytime you need help you know I am a phone call and ten minutes away from being there.
 
Wyldfire said:
Tha's fine fer you................ But fer this lil girl it ain't healthy...........
So sweetpea, why are you running on fumes??
 
Wyldfire said:
Three sick kids under one year old. One sick kid tha's 8. An th las one's five.
DAMN!!!!!! whewwww you are a working woman for sure, stay away from wyld's house everyone.
 
Shimp said:
DAMN!!!!!! whewwww you are a working woman for sure, stay away from wyld's house everyone.

LOL. I've got some folk willin ta risk it ta give me some much needed downtime along wit th other two parents involved:).
 
Wyldfire said:
LOL. I've got some folk willin ta risk it ta give me some much needed downtime along wit th other two parents involved:).
Rally the troops, your in a war for sure!!
 
69forever said:
Not needed Oman. Rather see people not quote the little prick, but thanks.

Give Jenny a hug from me please.


Guess he is a flower child!
He is a blooming idiot!
 
My level of trust in you has diminished, not because you've out right lied, but because you've been intentionally evasive. The truth from the beginning would have been best.

I'm dissappointed in you :(
 
I'm a virgin that still has yet to be kissed.

Yet, I visit the Literotica boards.

Quite the irony don't you think?
 
I hate the fact that feels like you have fucked every woman in this town. Twice. And I hate even more that I know what a hypocrite that makes me.
 
Rant....

They've known there was gonna be two openings for almost 3 months in advance and they're still "hashing things out"??? WTF??? It's bad enough that you're making 2 FT positions into 4 PT... don't you think you could get your ass in gear and at least fill 2 of them and free the floater back BEFORE vacations start rollin in????? I have NO MERCY and WILL be taking off that first week of April come hell or high water!! And don't forget, the first week of March is also taken by another!!! Ya'll are beginning to tick me off! *sigh*



Oh yeah... it's freakin truck day to boot!! :catroar:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top