The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there are also elk but until I have others to feed that much meat would be overload. For the present I'm going to be sticking to shotguns. There are several clay bird ranges in the area,

We had our big family trap shoot a couple of weeks ago. I spent the day out-shooting everyone but a small boy with a gorgeous Remmington over and under. The child handled the thing like a pro and made me envious.

We had our big family trap shoot a couple of weeks ago. I spent the day out-shooting everyone but a small boy with a gorgeous Remmington over and under. The child handled the thing like a pro and made me envious.

Heartbreaking, innit.
:rose::rose:

For as long as I can remember shooting the ladies were always better at it than I was. That's okay. I bested then in the kitchen.

Rolf,
Rumour has it that it's Molly's birthday. Please line up a really good, cold, Vodka (Finnish, not Russian) for her with our very best wishes.

Heartbreaking, innit.
:rose::rose:

Not really. He's about the same age I was when I started. He only beat me by one shot.

For as long as I can remember shooting the ladies were always better at it than I was. That's okay. I bested then in the kitchen.

You won't best me--especially when my fine new stove gets delivered tomorrow.

Umm I am a pretty good cook too...we need to see who is better...lol;)

What's on the spit?

Sounds like a "Shoot-Out at the Golden Corral" is in the works.

Golden Corral? Yuck. Certainly, you have better respect for yourself than that.

Rolf,
Rumour has it that it's Molly's birthday. Please line up a really good, cold, Vodka (Finnish, not Russian) for her with our very best wishes.

Ooo, yes, please.

Happy Birthday Molly! :rose:

Thank you.

I have wondered about you. Where have you been?

Been busy. Finished up building two 10' by 4' jon boats. One was open and one was fully decked. Both had storage lockers and live wells. Tested both with a 5 HP outboard. Ran great and handled very well. Sold the open boat for a grand and the full decked one for twelve hundred. I had a tad over three hundred in each boat.

Next project was to restore a 1957 Glaspar boat with trailer that i bought for two hundred dollars. I bought a 1963 Evinrude 40 hp motor for $120. Replace the water pump, cleaned the carb, replaced the fuel filter, and installed it on the boat. Total investment of four hundred and fifty dollars. Sold it yesterday for thirty two hundred.

I also finished up five old stories and posted three here on Lit.

Don't tell anyone but i finally cracked the top 50 on the favorite authors list. ;)

Been busy. Finished up building two 10' by 4' jon boats. One was open and one was fully decked. Both had storage lockers and live wells. Tested both with a 5 HP outboard. Ran great and handled very well. Sold the open boat for a grand and the full decked one for twelve hundred. I had a tad over three hundred in each boat.

Next project was to restore a 1957 Glaspar boat with trailer that i bought for two hundred dollars. I bought a 1963 Evinrude 40 hp motor for $120. Replace the water pump, cleaned the carb, replaced the fuel filter, and installed it on the boat. Total investment of four hundred and fifty dollars. Sold it yesterday for thirty two hundred.

Don't tell anyone but i finally cracked the top 50 on the favorite authors list. ;)

Nice!

Congratulations!

Been busy. Finished up building two 10' by 4' jon boats. One was open and one was fully decked.

I had to look up what a jon boat was, but we have something like that round here. We also get them with a sail.
Well done on the Top 50.

And now I am alone. I seem to have spent most of the last couple of years in mourning. First my mother, then my wife and now the most affectionate little dog I even owned. Godspeed, Pepper. Go and take care of Mommy until I join you on the other side.

And now I am alone. I seem to have spent most of the last couple of years in mourning. First my mother, then my wife and now the most affectionate little dog I even owned. Godspeed, Pepper. Go and take care of Mommy until I join you on the other side.

Condolences Bear. They say grief comes in threes.

I miss having a boat. I miss being in the top 50. Ah, well. I'll survive both.

Good Morning all.

Howdy.

You have my heart, Bear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back