Mistress Robyn's Slut Transformation Studio

" You both can't get images of me out of your heads"

Amanda laughs condescending at the comment of soon the young couple will be like her. "I don't think so Robyn ... You will never see me looking like the ... like you."

"You both want to nothing more then worship me"

"We worship our god ... not other people" Todd tries to calm the situation.

"The slut that is Mandi need to please her mistress"

"Aplolagize to me and my name is Amanda" Amanda scolds.

"And the fetish slut that is Terra need to come out and play with her mistress"

"Who's Terra" Amanda and Todd say in unison as they look around the room.

The couple feels something in there soul.

"The holy spirit fills us." Amanda shouts ... though Todd knows that is not the case.

"God help us." Todd says his words fading as his eyes gloss over.

they both do not realize that the words are slowly changing them
'Yes Mandi know know that you need to be so sexy so wanton, you love to please
you love to dress in revealing Clothing in glamour and in fetish
and your Girlfriend Terra is right beside you you know she is a sexy slutty she male but you love being with her when you worship your mistress
"and Terra you love being the fetish slut submissive shemale your mistress wants you to be"
"Amanda and Todd are slowly disappearing as Mandi and Terra claw their way to the surface"
I watch as both of them become shaky on their feet as the new sluts move toward the light

and your Girlfriend Terra is right beside you you know she is a sexy slutty she male but you love being with her when you worship your mistress

Mandi shakes her head as if to resist. "no" she moans "terra????" she looks to Todd and smiles. Her hand unbnttons her blouse to reveal her bra. She moves to arch her feet as if standing in heels.

"and Terra you love being the fetish slut submissive shemale your mistress wants you to be"

Todd feels bound in his clothing and drops his pants ... his hands landing on his cock. "I hate my little she cock" he moans. Mandi reaches for him and removes his shirt.

"Amanda and Todd are slowly disappearing as Mandi and Terra claw their way to the surface"
I watch as both of them become shaky on their feet as the new sluts move toward the light

Both walk in unison as directed from Robyn toward the light ... there inner conservative souls fading. Each on their toes as if walking in tall heels.

Mandi shakes her head as if to resist. "no" she moans "terra????" she looks to Todd and smiles. Her hand unbnttons her blouse to reveal her bra. She moves to arch her feet as if standing in heels.

Todd feels bound in his clothing and drops his pants ... his hands landing on his cock. "I hate my little she cock" he moans. Mandi reaches for him and removes his shirt.

Both walk in unison as directed from Robyn toward the light ... there inner conservative souls fading. Each on their toes as if walking in tall heels.

"Yes sluts move toward your new reality"
Both of the sluts are directed to the special transformation room
"up on the tables"
Mandi and Terra scramble to comply
"First thing is we do is to chemically get all the hair off your bodies
and I do mean all the hair
and the other chemical we will give you will start re working your bodies into much sluttier proportions on both of you
both chemicals will also help re enforce your new realities " I laugh softly as their smiles show they are loving the new longings they are now finding

"Yes sluts move toward your new reality"
Both of the sluts are directed to the special transformation room
"up on the tables"
Mandi and Terra scramble to comply
"First thing is we do is to chemically get all the hair off your bodies
and I do mean all the hair
and the other chemical we will give you will start re working your bodies into much sluttier proportions on both of you
both chemicals will also help re enforce your new realities " I laugh softly as their smiles show they are loving the new longings they are now finding

Mandi and Terra/Todd move in a hypnotic state. Before getting on the table both sluts willingly undress and then lay upon the table.

Mandi feels the chemicals first her skin softens her lips swell, her vaginal hair is gone. Soon her breasts are rubbed and the size increases at first slightly then a bit more.

Terra feels the chemicals build and soak into her, her face is now smooth and thinned, her toaned body is soft yet still firm as she lays she feels as though a pillow has been placed under her but. The hair is washed away, leaving her body smooth. Her chest aches, as her man breasts are growing into a more feminine form. Her cock still strains as if unsure wheter to grow, shrink or dive inside her body.

Mandi lays there her mind filling with women she was disgusted by before, now she yearns to be them, she wants the attention, she sees herself sought after, soon she envisions herself being takend, on her hands and knees, she strains as if to look back who is taking her.

Todd sees his future, he is as femine as Mandi .. the two almost look like twins.

Mandi and Terra/Todd move in a hypnotic state. Before getting on the table both sluts willingly undress and then lay upon the table.

Mandi feels the chemicals first her skin softens her lips swell, her vaginal hair is gone. Soon her breasts are rubbed and the size increases at first slightly then a bit more.

Terra feels the chemicals build and soak into her, her face is now smooth and thinned, her toaned body is soft yet still firm as she lays she feels as though a pillow has been placed under her but. The hair is washed away, leaving her body smooth. Her chest aches, as her man breasts are growing into a more feminine form. Her cock still strains as if unsure wheter to grow, shrink or dive inside her body.

Mandi lays there her mind filling with women she was disgusted by before, now she yearns to be them, she wants the attention, she sees herself sought after, soon she envisions herself being takend, on her hands and knees, she strains as if to look back who is taking her.

Todd sees his future, he is as femine as Mandi .. the two almost look like twins.

"Yes" I smile as the two sluts reform in their more sexy bodies
I lean down and whisper in Mandi's ear
"Mandi is Mistress Robyn's fetish and glamour slut. You loves to serve Mistress Robyn
You love to dress to please her. You love to do anything to please her
you want to suck her gorgeous Mistress Cock and be fucked by it in your pussy and your ass"
"Terra is your sister slut and you love to please her, if you Mistress orders you to"
I stand up and move over to Terra
"Terra is Mistress Robyn fetish and glamour Maid. You love to serve Mistress Robyn in all ways. You love to be the sexy and submissive shemale fetish maid for her. you love to do anything to please Mistress Robyn. You want to suck her gorgeous mistress cock
and want that cock to fuck you in the ass"
"Mandi is your sister slut. but you love serve your mistress more"
I stand up as I see both girls now have DD size tits on curvy and smooth frames
next change will be their hair

"well let get the first part of you changed over the the sink and we give you a special shampoo.It will grow out your hair so much to a full and long slutty look and also change you to a strawberry blond too"
The girl sit down and Melissa wettied the hair down and started to massage the special shampoo in
The Girl moans as the hair start to grow and lighten
"So What kinda of fun are you looking for, girl? and what is your name by the way?"
"I am Stephanie. I am a virgin, and want to explore my sexuality. My arents never let me have any fun, and when I see you, I know I am missing out a lot. I want to do anything you ask me to do....that way I will soon become like you."

As Mandi lays there she feels her body changing, with that she feels her dirty carnal desires growing as Mistress whispers to her.

Mandi is Mistress Robyn's fetish and glamour slut. You loves to serve Mistress Robyn
you want to suck her gorgeous Mistress Cock and be fucked by it in your pussy and your ass"

As she speaks Mandi nods approval to her words. "Mandi is s fetish glamour slut ... I live to please lovers ... I live to please Mistress. I love my pussy fucked ... I love even more my ass fucked." Mandi moans in agreement.

"Terra is your sister slut and you love to please her, if you Mistress orders you to"

"My sister is Terra a shemale slut ... I can only please her with Mistress's approval." Mandi turns to where her husband was laying and only sees the sexy slutty shemale body, her waist is tiny her breasts huge, her lips luscuis. "She looks like such a slut .." Mandi whispers not knowing her own body is nearly dupicate of what she sees. "omg Mistress I want ... no I need that huge cock." she stares admiring Terras huge cock.

With each breath Terra now feels a weight on her chest. She looks down but cannot see far ... "Do ... I have breasts ... huge breasts .... "She says looking down between the valley she sees her now huge she cock ... is is larger and wider than before.

Terra turns to see Mandi ... her body now shaped like a barbie doll, her finger still displaying her wedding ring. "Amanda is that you ... you look so hot ... so slutty .... I ... I want to fuck you." Terra moans in a voice she does not recognise.

Terra sees the lovely Mistress come to her ... her desire grows.

"Terra is Mistress Robyn fetish and glamour Maid. You love to serve Mistress Robyn in all ways. You love to be the sexy and submissive shemale fetish maid for her. you love to do anything to please Mistress Robyn. You want to suck her gorgeous mistress cock

"I am you fetish and glamour maid .. I live to please you Mistress. My body is your sculpture your toy to play with ... play with me Mistress .... fuck me ... fuck me in the ass like a real sissy."

Terra looks to Mandi and asks ... "She is my sister ..... I server her but not before you ... can I fuck her Mistress ... can i fuck my sister slut."

"I am Stephanie. I am a virgin, and want to explore my sexuality. My arents never let me have any fun, and when I see you, I know I am missing out a lot. I want to do anything you ask me to do....that way I will soon become like you."

"No you name is now Stiletto and you are now your mistress slut and bitch"
I watch as the hair grows down her back and in now a vibrant strawberry blond
"You want to please your mistress" you live to worship her"
I watch her chest start to grow her itty bitty titties with be DDs in no time.
"you want to suck her cock and be fucked by your mistress"
"You want to bring others into her presence to also be made her sluts"
I smile as the tits grow

As Mandi lays there she feels her body changing, with that she feels her dirty carnal desires growing as Mistress whispers to her.

Mandi is Mistress Robyn's fetish and glamour slut. You loves to serve Mistress Robyn

As she speaks Mandi nods approval to her words. "Mandi is s fetish glamour slut ... I live to please lovers ... I live to please Mistress. I love my pussy fucked ... I love even more my ass fucked." Mandi moans in agreement.

"My sister is Terra a shemale slut ... I can only please her with Mistress's approval." Mandi turns to where her husband was laying and only sees the sexy slutty shemale body, her waist is tiny her breasts huge, her lips luscuis. "She looks like such a slut .." Mandi whispers not knowing her own body is nearly dupicate of what she sees. "omg Mistress I want ... no I need that huge cock." she stares admiring Terras huge cock.

With each breath Terra now feels a weight on her chest. She looks down but cannot see far ... "Do ... I have breasts ... huge breasts .... "She says looking down between the valley she sees her now huge she cock ... is is larger and wider than before.

Terra turns to see Mandi ... her body now shaped like a barbie doll, her finger still displaying her wedding ring. "Amanda is that you ... you look so hot ... so slutty .... I ... I want to fuck you." Terra moans in a voice she does not recognise.

Terra sees the lovely Mistress come to her ... her desire grows.

"I am you fetish and glamour maid .. I live to please you Mistress. My body is your sculpture your toy to play with ... play with me Mistress .... fuck me ... fuck me in the ass like a real sissy."

Terra looks to Mandi and asks ... "She is my sister ..... I server her but not before you ... can I fuck her Mistress ... can i fuck my sister slut."

I smile as the sluts move deeper into their new personas

I have two of my beauty technicians move the girls to the sinks and start wetting their hair down and then apply the special shampoo. it will grow their hair out to very long length and super fullness

I move back to Mandi's ear

"You lust only for your Mistress now, Terra is your twin sister and being fucked by her is wrong you love her licking your pussy and she can fuck your mouth and your ass but you can never let her fuck you that belongs to your mistress and only you mistress gets to fuck you there"

I smile as I continue

" You lust for your Mistress, you want to please her. Everyone else does not matter unless your Mistress tell you to please them. even your sister is second to your mistress"

I smile as I walk over to Terra and whisper into her ear as her hair grows and lightens

"You live only to serve your mistress. you love to please her. you love your mistress using your ass and your mouth for her pleasure"

"You hate your cock and want it gone. You hate to use it on anyone. you hate using it on Mandi most of all she is your sister and was never meant to use it.

"You want to see your sister to please your mistress, that is what she need to do"

The two slut now have huge long hair and huge tits and they both look only at their mistress with lust.

Last edited:
Mandi hears Mistress. "Yes please mistress ... not my sister Terra." Her body tingles as her hair is washed, her head tingles as the hair begins to grow and lighten. At first it is brunette with blonde streaks and slowly it lightens even more.

"Only Mistress ... in pussy ... Terra in ass and mouth." Mandi moans, her waist has thinned, her breast look huge on her petite body. Her pussy aches for attention as she lays still. Her mind is cludy, normal thought has vanished filled with lustful thoughts.

Terra lays still, seeing the huge ugly cock between her legs. Suddenly her pride has faded as Mistress says how Terra hates that thing. "I hate it ... I want a pussy." Terra begs.

As she lays her and Mandi are nearly twins, with big tits, thin waists, both have had there achilles tendon shortened so they must walk in very high heels. Terra's hair turns a strawberry blonde. Still Terra looks in lust at what his former wife has become.

"She looks like a fuck toy." Terra whispers to Robyn, not knowing her own image is much the same.

Mandi hears Mistress. "Yes please mistress ... not my sister Terra." Her body tingles as her hair is washed, her head tingles as the hair begins to grow and lighten. At first it is brunette with blonde streaks and slowly it lightens even more.

"Only Mistress ... in pussy ... Terra in ass and mouth." Mandi moans, her waist has thinned, her breast look huge on her petite body. Her pussy aches for attention as she lays still. Her mind is cloudy, normal thought has vanished filled with lustful thoughts.

Terra lays still, seeing the huge ugly cock between her legs. Suddenly her pride has faded as Mistress says how Terra hates that thing. "I hate it ... I want a pussy." Terra begs.

As she lays her and Mandi are nearly twins, with big tits, thin waists, both have had there achilles tendon shortened so they must walk in very high heels. Terra's hair turns a strawberry blonde. Still Terra looks in lust at what his former wife has become.

"She looks like a fuck toy." Terra whispers to Robyn, not knowing her own image is much the same.

Watch as the two blond bimbo are created

Whisper to Mandi again

"Mandi lusts for her Mistress, she needs to be used by her Mistress. Her sister Terra is just a tool to be used to please her Mistress. she dreams of being her Mistress's cum slut . she want to be used she want to be fucked and used. She want to dress slutty and in fetish and glamour for her mistress. Pleasing her mistress is her whole life her whole exsistance"

I smile as she moans under the cloud of slutty blond hair

I move over to Terra again and whisper

"Terra lives only for her Mistress. Her sister Mandi is only a tool for Terra to use to please her Mistress. She loves to be the maid and keep the salon super clean and help her mistress to make more sluts. Pleasing her Mistress is the whole reason for Terra to be"

I watch as both girls start to breath hard as their new life's meaning take hold

Last edited:
Watch as the two blond bimbo are created

Whisper to Mandi again

"Mandi lusts for her Mistress, she needs to be used by her Mistress. Her sister Terra is just a tool to be used to please her Mistress. she dreams of being her Mistress's cum slut . she want to be used she want to be fucked and used. She want to dress slutty and in fetish and glamour for her mistress. Pleasing her mistress is her whole life her whole exsistance"

I smile as she moans under the cloud of slutty blond hair

I move over to Terra again and whisper

"Terra lives only for her Mistress. Her sister Mandi is only a tool for Terra to use to please her Mistress. She loves to be the maid and keep the salon super clean and help her mistress to make more sluts. Pleasing her Mistress is the whole reason for Terra to be"

I watch as both girls start to breath hard as their new life's meaning take hold

Mandi lays as her body grows with desired to be pleased. The thoughts taking over reasoning casuing her to ask. "I feel dumberer ... its hard to thought .... all my thoughts are sex and pleasing my Mistress. I think sex is .. fuck fun ... I want you to use me .. to make you happy."

Mandi's voice is high pitched and silly. She giggles nervously, her breasts are now huge, her tiny waist thin .. she pictures herself in a corset and micro skirt and stockings ... as she moves her head she feels the long full hair. She holds up a long blonde strand. "Is this mine?" She pulls it hard. "Ouch!" She yips and repeats the action several times before realizing the hair is hers.

Terra is designed to serve Mistress as a maid. Todd in his past always wanted to serve ... so this is natural for him. He looks at his former wife and cannot help but letting out a high pithched giggle. "She looks so silly. But she finally looks fuckable ... not boring ... she will hate how people look at her." Todd reasons as Terra thoughs fill him. Todd is vanishing .. his hands go to his large breasts and he ooohhhs over the feel of the taught tight breasts.

"I ... I want to feel more like that .. to please you Mistress .. do as you please with me ... " He pleads. "I worship you Mistress."

"No you name is now Stiletto and you are now your mistress slut and bitch"
I watch as the hair grows down her back and in now a vibrant strawberry blond
"You want to please your mistress" you live to worship her"
I watch her chest start to grow her itty bitty titties with be DDs in no time.
"you want to suck her cock and be fucked by your mistress"
"You want to bring others into her presence to also be made her sluts"
I smile as the tits grow
I cannot believe the transformation happening to me. My hair is getting longer and straighter. My breasts are growing and are pushing against my bra. I look at myself in the mirror and cannot recognize my own reflection.

Not only is my appearance changing, I am getting a tingling in my cunt. Suddenly I am craving a cock. I want to suck a cock for the first time in my life. I will do anything for a nice hard cock.

Where can I find one?

Mandi lays as her body grows with desired to be pleased. The thoughts taking over reasoning casuing her to ask. "I feel dumberer ... its hard to thought .... all my thoughts are sex and pleasing my Mistress. I think sex is .. fuck fun ... I want you to use me .. to make you happy."

Mandi's voice is high pitched and silly. She giggles nervously, her breasts are now huge, her tiny waist thin .. she pictures herself in a corset and micro skirt and stockings ... as she moves her head she feels the long full hair. She holds up a long blonde strand. "Is this mine?" She pulls it hard. "Ouch!" She yips and repeats the action several times before realizing the hair is hers.

Terra is designed to serve Mistress as a maid. Todd in his past always wanted to serve ... so this is natural for him. He looks at his former wife and cannot help but letting out a high pithched giggle. "She looks so silly. But she finally looks fuckable ... not boring ... she will hate how people look at her." Todd reasons as Terra thoughs fill him. Todd is vanishing .. his hands go to his large breasts and he ooohhhs over the feel of the taught tight breasts.

"I ... I want to feel more like that .. to please you Mistress .. do as you please with me ... " He pleads. "I worship you Mistress."

I smile as I see the two slut almost vibrating as their new programming takes over fully

I turn to my two assistants

"Get them dressed properly for their new roles in life

Mandi was quick in her new outfits. the main part was a black leather corset that hugged her body like a second skin and pushed up her huge tits to be even more on display. thigh high black leather boots with 5 inch stiletto heels were molded to her feet and legs. a very short black leather skirt was tight again her curvaceous ass. a two inch black leather collar with multiple steal rings was places around her neck. and the final accessory was a short bolero style black leather jacket. she now looked every inch the fetish slut.

Equally as quick Terra donned her new wardrobe. A black PVC corset did the same for her body and tits as the leather corset had done for Mandi. Seamed stocking were brought up both her legs and attached to the eight garter tabs on the corset
5 inch stiletto heeled black opera pumps when on her feet. a cock cage was placed on her cock and locked and the the cage was tucked and tied out of sight. a short black PVC skirt wit a white lace flounce was place around her much shrunken waist. a small white satin apron and white satin gloves moved the uniform toward completion. the final piece was the classic lace hair pin that all sexy maids wore.

Mistress Robyn Dominique smiled

"Over to the two chairs at the makeup station girls and we will complete you slutty looks"

I cannot believe the transformation happening to me. My hair is getting longer and straighter. My breasts are growing and are pushing against my bra. I look at myself in the mirror and cannot recognize my own reflection.

Not only is my appearance changing, I am getting a tingling in my cunt. Suddenly I am craving a cock. I want to suck a cock for the first time in my life. I will do anything for a nice hard cock.

Where can I find one?[/QUOTE

"Hmm the slut want a cock already? Well that need will only grow"

Mistress Robyn watches as the light blouse the girl is wearing grows tighter and tighter until the buttons lose and the blouse opens to show to DD tits and the ruins of a A cup bra

the waist that now shows under the hug tits must be 22 inches round at most but the hips are rounded and full. the sensible skirt she started with is now a rolled up belt at her waist

even her face is changing. all her facal feature s are changing to look like a classic blond bimbo. no one would ever recognize her now

her hair is half way down her back and extremely full and bouncy

Mistress Robyn Dominique smiles as she see the tongue lick the lips and the mistress know the slut is looking for cock.

"Does the slut want a cock to suck?"

I smile as I see the two slut almost vibrating as their new programming takes over fully

I turn to my two assistants

"Get them dressed properly for their new roles in life

Mandi was quick in her new outfits. the main part was a black leather corset that hugged her body like a second skin and pushed up her huge tits to be even more on display. thigh high black leather boots with 5 inch stiletto heels were molded to her feet and legs. a very short black leather skirt was tight again her curvaceous ass. a two inch black leather collar with multiple steal rings was places around her neck. and the final accessory was a short bolero style black leather jacket. she now looked every inch the fetish slut.

Equally as quick Terra donned her new wardrobe. A black PVC corset did the same for her body and tits as the leather corset had done for Mandi. Seamed stocking were brought up both her legs and attached to the eight garter tabs on the corset
5 inch stiletto heeled black opera pumps when on her feet. a cock cage was placed on her cock and locked and the the cage was tucked and tied out of sight. a short black PVC skirt wit a white lace flounce was place around her much shrunken waist. a small white satin apron and white satin gloves moved the uniform toward completion. the final piece was the classic lace hair pin that all sexy maids wore.

Mistress Robyn Dominique smiled

"Over to the two chairs at the makeup station girls and we will complete you slutty looks"

As the corset was tightened Mandi was in disbelief at how tight it was. Even a small breast caused her new large tits to lift. The boots fit as if designed for her legs. The skirt tight hugged her hips. As she swallowed she felt the leather collar around her neck. She tried to look down at herself yet her tits blocked her view. To her amazment she was able to walk quite easliy in the tall heeld boots. Each step as she moved to the makeup table was intoxicating.

Terra took some time to dress as feminine clothing was but a mystery to her. As the stockings were lifted on each leg her cock grew hard, yet her stiffy was soon calmed and caged, tucked neatly between her legs. As much as Terra liked her new large cock, she wondered if someday Mistress would take it away from her. Next was the tight skirt, hugging her hips. She ha never worn clothing so tight or clothing to make her body look so hot. The opera heels were cute and tall and when she first stepped she was timid. The white apron, gloves and hair piece the final pieces sealing her place as the maid.

The clothing clearly marked their places .. Mandi the slut and Terra the maid slut.

As they waked to the makeup table, Mandi walked with confidence in her new heels as Terra took small timid steps.

As the corset was tightened Mandi was in disbelief at how tight it was. Even a small breast caused her new large tits to lift. The boots fit as if designed for her legs. The skirt tight hugged her hips. As she swallowed she felt the leather collar around her neck. She tried to look down at herself yet her tits blocked her view. To her amazment she was able to walk quite easliy in the tall heeld boots. Each step as she moved to the makeup table was intoxicating.

Terra took some time to dress as feminine clothing was but a mystery to her. As the stockings were lifted on each leg her cock grew hard, yet her stiffy was soon calmed and caged, tucked neatly between her legs. As much as Terra liked her new large cock, she wondered if someday Mistress would take it away from her. Next was the tight skirt, hugging her hips. She ha never worn clothing so tight or clothing to make her body look so hot. The opera heels were cute and tall and when she first stepped she was timid. The white apron, gloves and hair piece the final pieces sealing her place as the maid.

The clothing clearly marked their places .. Mandi the slut and Terra the maid slut.

As they waked to the makeup table, Mandi walked with confidence in her new heels as Terra took small timid steps.

Mistress Robyn smiled as two very different looks as the two sluts moved to the make up tables

Mandi walked like the to cock hunger slut she had become and Terra was the timid maid that need to please her Mistress

the Two assistant got to work swiftly and created to very different looks on essentially the same face

On Mandi the look was total erotic slut. On Terra the look was sexy sweet but sensual girl. both kept looking over at their mistress to see if she was pleased. and Mandi kept looking down at the mistress crotch and liking her lips

"So the sluts are ready? The get them in front of me and kneeling" Mistress Robyn Dominique said with a commanding voice.

Neither Mandi and obviously Terra had ever had so much makeup applied. Mandi had bright red lipstick, her eyes were overdone and magnificent. Terra had subtler makeup and lipstick. The looks inspite of the similar faces was that of a good girl Terra and bad girl Mandi.

Both girls nodded when asked if they were ready though Terra nad Mandi were both unsure what they were ready for.

Even so, Terra was quickly on her knees and as she kneeled, her caged cock strained against the cage. She was kneeling perfect her ass on her heels, when she did not realize what hit her, soon Terra and her petite big breasted body, was sent to the side. When she awoke she saw Mandi now kneeling before Mistress and licking her lips.

"Mistress ... how can I make you happy?" She quizzed.

Terra looked up and was on her knees now off to the side watching Mandi in her corset, skirt so short her ass was on display and the sexy bolero jacket.

For a simple moment, Todd came back and he lusted for the new Amanda he saw, his cock contrained trying to become erect agaisnt the cage.

Where can I find one?[/QUOTE

"Hmm the slut want a cock already? Well that need will only grow"

Mistress Robyn watches as the light blouse the girl is wearing grows tighter and tighter until the buttons lose and the blouse opens to show to DD tits and the ruins of a A cup bra

the waist that now shows under the hug tits must be 22 inches round at most but the hips are rounded and full. the sensible skirt she started with is now a rolled up belt at her waist

even her face is changing. all her facal feature s are changing to look like a classic blond bimbo. no one would ever recognize her now

her hair is half way down her back and extremely full and bouncy

Mistress Robyn Dominique smiles as she see the tongue lick the lips and the mistress know the slut is looking for cock.

"Does the slut want a cock to suck?"
My body is slutty and perfectly in synch with my thoughts. My cunt is on fire, and my body is trembling with desire. My DD breasts longed to be sucked and my nipples are hard.

"Yes" I moan, "I want a hard cock right now. Will you please give it to me.? I will be your cock slave forever if you do."

Neither Mandi and obviously Terra had ever had so much makeup applied. Mandi had bright red lipstick, her eyes were overdone and magnificent. Terra had subtler makeup and lipstick. The looks inspite of the similar faces was that of a good girl Terra and bad girl Mandi.

Both girls nodded when asked if they were ready though Terra nad Mandi were both unsure what they were ready for.

Even so, Terra was quickly on her knees and as she kneeled, her caged cock strained against the cage. She was kneeling perfect her ass on her heels, when she did not realize what hit her, soon Terra and her petite big breasted body, was sent to the side. When she awoke she saw Mandi now kneeling before Mistress and licking her lips.

"Mistress ... how can I make you happy?" She quizzed.

Terra looked up and was on her knees now off to the side watching Mandi in her corset, skirt so short her ass was on display and the sexy bolero jacket.

For a simple moment, Todd came back and he lusted for the new Amanda he saw, his cock contrained trying to become erect agaisnt the cage.

Mistress Robyn smiles at the look of confusion that flashes in both the eyes of Mandi and Terra

The mistress stands and moves the front of her leather skirt aside to let her large cock out

"Mandi, you little cocksucker come here and worship your mistress"

"Terra, get about your duties and get this room cleaned and ready for the next client"

The Mistress slaps the table for emphasis

"NOW sluts"

My body is slutty and perfectly in synch with my thoughts. My cunt is on fire, and my body is trembling with desire. My DD breasts longed to be sucked and my nipples are hard.

"Yes" I moan, "I want a hard cock right now. Will you please give it to me.? I will be your cock slave forever if you do."

I unzipped the front zipper all the way up and released my cock

"suck my cock, slut, and then we will see about fucking your virgin pussy and ass"
"Now slut"

Last edited:
I unzipped the front zipper all the way up and released my cock

"suck my cock, slut, and then we will see about fucking your virgin pussy and ass"
"Now slut"
I gasped. This was the first real cock for me and what a magnificent specimen. Big and thick and veiny. The size filled me with awe and apprehension. How was I to take it in my small mouth.

Mistress sees me hesitate and I see the evil glint in her eyes. I quickly fall to my knees and move my mouth towards her cock. I long for it, and close my eyes.

I gasped. This was the first real cock for me and what a magnificent specimen. Big and thick and veiny. The size filled me with awe and apprehension. How was I to take it in my small mouth.

Mistress sees me hesitate and I see the evil glint in her eyes. I quickly fall to my knees and move my mouth towards her cock. I long for it, and close my eyes.

I see her hesitate not knowing what to do

"You start my tasking softly in your hands and licking it all over. spending special attention to the head of my cock"

I see her hesitate not knowing what to do

"You start my tasking softly in your hands and licking it all over. spending special attention to the head of my cock"
I reach out my small hand and encircle the cock. I feel the heat of the penis and lean over and run my tongue over the smooth hard cock head. The smell and taste of it is intoxicating and after a few licks I open my mouth and place my lips around the cock head and kiss it lovingly.

I cannot believe myself. A couple of hours ago I was a sweet Catholic vitgin, and now I am kissing a cock, which is probing my mouth and I am loving it.

Mistress Robyn smiles at the look of confusion that flashes in both the eyes of Mandi and Terra

The mistress stands and moves the front of her leather skirt aside to let her large cock out

"Mandi, you little cocksucker come here and worship your mistress"

"Terra, get about your duties and get this room cleaned and ready for the next client"

The Mistress slaps the table for emphasis

"NOW sluts"

Terra stands up catching her balance before taking short mincing steps as she starts to clean the room. Yet she constantly looks at Mand her wife, praising the cock.

Mandi, kneels her mouth watering in anticipation. She had never seen a cock this close, let alone sucked it. How hard could it be, she licicked her lips and kissed the tip and pulled back. Then she moved close, this time her petitie hand held the shaft still as she began to lick it like a lollipop.

Terra watched his formerly conservative wife perform the action he had begged her to do to him. Though he was not angry he was jealous of her .. he wanted to be the one sucking the cock ... yet the part between his legs wanted to lift Mandi by the hips and fuck her from behind.

Back