Misquote the person above you AGAIN

It’s the nookie that ruins every deal. Big Mother is watching you. :mad:

I know, I know. Why don't they teach you in junior high that it's not okay to whip out your dick in front of coworkers? I mean, it's not the sort of thing a man would just figure out on his own. :rolleyes:
 
Thetans are making my brain leak out of my ears.

I'm doubtful. I personally think it's the teenager from the next universe over who coded the game we live in. I just don't understand why in hell he couldn't have designed better porn while he was at it.
 
I don't want a pickle; just wanna ride on my motor-sickle
And I don't want a tickle; just wanna ride on my motor-sickle
And I don't wanna die -- just wanna ride on my motor-cy... cle.
I can get you a good deal on used outlaw gang leathers.
Don't mind the stains or holes or anything.
Just stay out of my neighborhood.
 
There is a kind of depraved logic about the bodies in the garage.

No one ever misses them until, one day, someone randomly reads a message on a board devoted to sex, and starts poking his nose in places it doesn't belong. The plot doesn't thicken, but there is gratuitous nudity.
 
No one ever misses me until, one day, someone reads a random message on a porn board and starts poking it in places it doesn't belong. THEN they begin to wonder where I am. :rolleyes:

:confused: Is that because . . . or . . . . You know what? Nevermind. I don't want to know.
 
:confused: Is that because the electricity stops working or the plumping backs up, or a pig needs to be slaughtered, or someone can't get medication to keep her off the street looking to score heroin? Or just wants her butt smacked for the hell of it? I don't want to know.

They say men can't multi-task, but I do a lot of things you wouldn't want to know about.
 
I prescribe Pan-galactic gargle-blasters.

Thanks, but I'm currently on a regimen of tequila and Xanax. Just a single 15 megaton elephant dose. Seems to be working--I haven't strangled anyone for a week now. And my inappropriate sexual behavior is down by 50%. HR says they're pleased with my progress.
 
Back
Top