Never on Sunday

Thank you, Ella for sharing yourself with us! :rose: While this part of you will be missed, I hope that you're not leaving Lit entirely. I always get a smile when I see your cute little blue elephant. (((Hugs))) for you, you sweet, sexy, wonderful woman!

You will be missed, darling, especially around ahower time. Thanks for the laughs, and the love, and the lust. :kiss::rose:

Hard to believe that I started this thread almost two years ago. It's been a lot of fun and I've met some truly amazing people here on Ampics, but I think it's time to call it a day. I will probably not be posting any more pictures here on Lit.

Thanks for all of the love and support you have shown me while I was in here. You're a pretty generous group of pervs, honestly. ;)

Be well & be sexy, Litsters.

el.
:cattail:

Oh, Ella!

I miss you already! :(

My sweet sexy Ella, I will miss YOU.
Take care my sweet sexy friend, be happy, naughty.
Sending you loads of :kiss::kiss::kiss:,:rose::rose::rose:&:heart:

My god....perfection!
Oh, you. Always leaving me with that stupid grin on my face. ;)
What a great photo to announce (hopefully) your return.
Aw, how sweet! I'm glad you like it, and yeah, hopefully? lol
She's back !!!

All bow.. And throb quietly to celebrate!!
Bow & Throb...sounds like a good name for a band!
My head would probably explode if it was any "righter". You are gorgeous.
My goodness...thank you! Please don't explode. Well, at least...don't hurt yourself! :kiss:
Yes, although you could have picked many
:kiss::kiss: You are too kind, sir.
YEA!!!!! BIKINI!!!!!:kiss:
lol..Almost too much coverage, though, right?
Nice sexy lips!!!
Thank you, sweetheart! :rose:

We've been having lovely weather for you to try to get them.

I know! Yesterday they were talking on the news about "burn time is between 25 & 35 minutes." Out the door I went...and the weatherman was NOT kidding! I have a variety of lines on my boobs now. Very artistic, really...:cattail:

I can't wait to get to the shore next week.

And there's my geographical giveaway: We're the only people on earth who call it "The Shore." I'll bet you can hear me saying "wooder" from there, too! lol
:rolleyes:

Back