100% Conservative Government

You would think that a flag-burning amendment would be considered government overreach, because it prevents people from doing what they want.
 
Small beer brewing companies will shut down and we'll be stuck with...

Anheuser-Busch
Coors
Miller
 
Flag burning will only be permitted by military officials. Public demonstrations of flag burning will definitely be illegal.
 
HR3 declaring that a presidential permit shall not be required for the pipeline described in the application filed on May 4, 2012, by TransCanada Keystone Pipeline, would become law.

The EPA will be gutted.

Public school funding will be channeled to private schools (HR 10 Success and Opportunity through Quality Charter Schools Act)
 
Anal sex becomes illegal

"Reparative Therapy" for homos becomes mandated and "Reparative Therapy Clinics" are subsidized by the Federal government. Michelle Bachmann's husband becomes a billionaire, franchising a chain of his "Homo no mo" clinics.
 
HR3 declaring that a presidential permit shall not be required for the pipeline described in the application filed on May 4, 2012, by TransCanada Keystone Pipeline, would become law.

The EPA will be gutted.

Public school funding will be channeled to private schools (HR 10 Success and Opportunity through Quality Charter Schools Act)

School vouchers will be the norm.
 
Let's throw out and explore some hypothetical situations.

In 2016 we have an ultra conservative President, and the US Senate and House of Reps are controlled by conservatives.

Other than the immediate repeal of the Affordable Care Act, what happens next?

The 1st task is to fix your ignorance of what conservative is. Your ignorance is stunning.
 
I'm just waiting for the parody thread to ramp up.

/we all live happily ever after
 
The top ten major international hub cities in America develop deeper schisms between the upper class and the lower. Rents skyrocket. Wages stagnate. Upper middle-class becomes the new low-end middle class. All other economic niche groups become extinct.

Poor and homeless become a virtual walking dead. Due to threat of social unrest and viral disease epidemic due to massive bad hygiene, unsanitary conditions and debilitating health issues amongst the sick and uninsured. Those who are jobless, unsightly or marginalized are shuffled off to unseen areas and in some extreme cases, quietly disposed of.

All venues and outlets for arts and sciences are incrementally devalued. In many areas, they are negated outright due to lack of funding.

Critical thought and political correctness fall by the wayside.

Literary standards decline.

Soulless vapidity of entertainment is increased.

Casual racism, sexism and general xenophobia re-assert themselves into the national discourse, begins a resurgence of acceptable social violence against all "alternative" lifestyles and sexualities.

Rich white males re-establish their hegemony and intersectional power structure paradigms. The older generations begin dying off as their younger scions step up to assume control, reap and exploit their heritage.

Alcohol establishments, bars and lounges, especially pricey ones, proliferate and become the new Starbucks.
 
No more public libraries. No more PBS. Arts funding for public schools cut altogether. Physical education also cut.
 
TRY THIS http://www.kirkcenter.org/index.php/detail/ten-conservative-principles/

Conservatives resist chaos and embrace change when the old ways don't work.

"A society in which men and women are governed by belief in an enduring moral order, by a strong sense of right and wrong, by personal convictions about justice and honor, will be a good society..."

Conservatives resist change.

If we'd had a 100% conservative government in the 1860s, blacks would still be enslaved.

If we'd had a 100% conservative government in the early 1900s, women wouldn't have the right to vote.
 
"A society in which men and women are governed by belief in an enduring moral order, by a strong sense of right and wrong, by personal convictions about justice and honor, will be a good society..."

Conservatives resist change.


If we'd had a 100% conservative government in the early 1900s, women wouldn't have the right to vote.

Would they still have cooties?
 
The 19th Amendment is repealed because conservatives really, really care about women.

The dominionists are now set to take over the world for the end times--all for Jesus, of course.
 
"A society in which men and women are governed by belief in an enduring moral order, by a strong sense of right and wrong, by personal convictions about justice and honor, will be a good society..."

Conservatives resist change.

If we'd had a 100% conservative government in the 1860s, blacks would still be enslaved.

If we'd had a 100% conservative government in the early 1900s, women wouldn't have the right to vote.

I submit you remain clueless of conservatism.
 
Back
Top