The New STS. Make Friends and meet new People!

Says in her best Homer Simpson voice, "Auuuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhh Dooooooooonuts"

Now you're just being a tease, mister! :eek:

let me know when those are ready,
K?
See, this is why I don't get why I keep getting called a good guy. I'm just a doughnut tease :p and yeah, will do
I’ve only ever tried making doughnuts once. Horrible disaster. Burned to a crisp, still runny in the middle. :eek:
It's my great grandmothers recipe. I've made them a handful of times, still getting better at it. But last batch was definitely my best.

Now I want to try salted caramel chocolate on them.... Mmmmm

See, this is why I don't get why I keep getting called a good guy. I'm just a doughnut tease :p and yeah, will do

It's my great grandmothers recipe. I've made them a handful of times, still getting better at it. But last batch was definitely my best.

Raises hand....I've got dibs on the salted caramel chocolate ones!!!

*Laugh* there's that word again.. dibs.. but I think Tink already has dibs called :p

Looks like a line is forming. :D

Back when I was Lowphat, I started the STS as a place for people to goof off, meet new people, and welcome the newbies.

We had a lot of fun, so I'm starting it again.

Got a topic you want to talk about, but don't want to start a new thread? Go for it :)

Anyway, have fun :rose:

*looks in warily...notices the coffee and smiles*

I'm thinking chocolate martinis had better be on the menu

Now that’s what I’m talking about! I’ll bring the whiskey and bitters. Anyone have some simple syrup for an Old Fashioned?
*raises hand* bartender...
Rum cupcakes were mentioned, and I've been known to keep a bottle of tequila and some 151 Bacardi around :D

Some things don't change Beastie. ;)

Old story. *hugs*
Hugs Dragon. :)
I'm thinking chocolate martinis had better be on the menu
On second thought, yes, this.
In fact I make a pretty killer chocolate caramel martini, we can salt the rim.
And Tootsie Rolls (the drink)

I like it here.

No fair, we were talking, not eating :(

LOL, now I might have to get some. Thanks Tink, it's all your fault. :)

I remember the first time I entered the original STS thread... it turned into a huge cherry pie orgy pretty much. .. so this is on par with that talk. :D

Good job on bringing back the thread.

I remember the first time I entered the original STS thread... it turned into a huge cherry pie orgy pretty much. .. so this is on par with that talk. :D

Good to see you Sks, been wondering where you disappeared too

My twin is back!!:heart:

Back