The AH Coffee Shop and Reading Room 03: Come On In

TP, I'm fine.

I was planning a little trip north but some fool laid a tank truck over on its side and there are "Hazardous Materials" leaking, whatever they may be all over the Interstate. It has been closed for a while and it seems it will be closed a while longer.

No trip but some writing and of course, fresh coffee for the afternooners.

Nah - it's time for tea here.

Good morning. It's a bit after 5am Eastern. I'm supposed to be in the gym and then head in early to the office. Fool that I am, as part of my health kick I rode my bike five miles last night. I'm paying for it today. So, strong black coffee to go with the Advil please.

Health kicks can kill. :D Sexercise is my drug of choice.

Fresh coffee for the Friday morning crowd. Come and get it before I drink it all.

I was working on three different Summer Loving stories when a plot bunny bit me on the ankle. Now there are four under construction. :eek:

I filled my travel mug at home and left it there when I came to work. Pour me a strong one.

I like regular exercise, but I've never gotten into weights or much into other machines. I walk a mile to a mile-and-a-half every afternoon at work and labor on the weekends.

Much better. Enjoying the cool temperature today. How about you? :rose:

It's good to have you back and I'm very glad you are better. :rose: :kiss:

Not so cool here. 101 is the forecast high. 101 to 102 for the next five days at least.

It's good to have you back and I'm very glad you are better. :rose: :kiss:

Not so cool here. 101 is the forecast high. 101 to 102 for the next five days at least.

Thanks, Tx. :rose::kiss:

We've had highs over 90 which makes today extra nice. Of course, without the fog that filled my head, even 90 degrees is nice.

I opened a new Word document a couple hours ago. I don't type as fast as you, but along with cleaning my apartment, I managed to write over 600 words so far. No clue where the idea came from, but I'll take it.

We've had highs over 90 which makes today extra nice. Of course, without the fog that filled my head, even 90 degrees is nice.

I opened a new Word document a couple hours ago. I don't type as fast as you, but along with cleaning my apartment, I managed to write over 600 words so far. No clue where the idea came from, but I'll take it.

I finished one story. It is a lesbian/dirty old man mix that should raise a few eyebrows. More of a character study than anything. It is short, at just over a page, and sweet. The yells for chapter two will be wild and loud. So far i have no plans for a chapter two. It would involve more than a dozen characters and be more like my normal book size story by Lit standards. I ain't got time for that.

Good to hear it, ma'am. Tex seems a tough old goat, but wimmin are delicate flowers, worthy of worrying over.

I finished one story. It is a lesbian/dirty old man mix that should raise a few eyebrows. More of a character study than anything. It is short, at just over a page, and sweet. The yells for chapter two will be wild and loud. So far i have no plans for a chapter two. It would involve more than a dozen characters and be more like my normal book size story by Lit standards. I ain't got time for that.

My goal is to finish this one. It won't be real long either but I'm OK with that.

I can just imagine why you're too busy. :devil:

Good to hear it, ma'am. Tex seems a tough old goat, but wimmin are delicate flowers, worthy of worrying over.

:rose:

Wimmin . . . that reminds me of a blues song. By who is a blank since I'm terrible at remembering artists/song titles. :rolleyes:

My goal is to finish this one. It won't be real long either but I'm OK with that.

I can just imagine why you're too busy. :devil:

Oh can ya now? :D

TP, I'm tough but an old goat? I'm the dirty old man. Horny but with no horns. On my head at least. I guess the goatee could be causing the confusion. :D

Good job. :rose:

Not much new words here but about to do some editing. Getting a better idea on the final shape of this book. Want to take it into urban fantasy rather than paranormal romance, but still keep some romantic tension growing.

Coffee time.

Oh can ya now? :D

TP, I'm tough but an old goat? I'm the dirty old man. Horny but with no horns. On my head at least. I guess the goatee could be causing the confusion. :D

Despite the categories I prefer writing in, I do have an imagination . . . and it's not too clean. :D

Good job. :rose:

Not much new words here but about to do some editing. Getting a better idea on the final shape of this book. Want to take it into urban fantasy rather than paranormal romance, but still keep some romantic tension growing.

Coffee time.

Thanks. If I can keep the words flowing for the rest of the day, I'll be thrilled.

Editing. I used to enjoy that. Not so much now.

There are a lot of interesting premises floating around Lit. That one takes the cake. I think you won the Internet today. When will it see the light of day, er electrons?

Oh yeah, the purpose of the fitness kick is to look better naked. :):eek::rolleyes:

Last edited:
It is not even daylight yet on a Saturday morning. So why am i wake? Heck if i know. I spent the afternoon and evening with friends yesterday. A nice group, I must say. Why they want to be friends with me is beyond my comprehension. :eek:

Okay, fresh coffee for the early crowd. I'll be writing if anyone needs anything.

Back